Adam Schiff says if Trump wins reelection, US Intelligence Community (IC) will sabotage him by w/holding critical intel from daily briefings

You can’t say yes, Biden is president…..so you are a dip shit denier. This is why you have no trusted opinion on anything when you believe made up shit.
Doesn't matter, Homer.

His felonies are not excused because of his present position.

Idiot.

Doesn't matter, Homer.

His felonies are not excused because of his present position.

Idiot.
What felonies ? Dip shit ? . Trump has four felonies charges agaisnt him, one a felony documents charge. Biden has none.

Last edited:
What felonies ? Did shit ? . Trump has four felonies charges agaisnt him, one a felony documents charge. Biden has none.
See the special council report, Simp. They are outlined there.

See the special council report, Simp. They are outlined there.
Was he charged ? Yes or no ? Btw, was Mike Pence charged ? Yes or no ?
Was Trump charged ? Yes or no ?
And no, I don’t need to look up something that hasn’t happened….dah.

Last edited:
They were probably behind his troubles to a great degree in some sort of color revolution against the US, so they will not give him anything that might help him. And if I were him, I wouldn’t believe it anyway. Schiff is one of the slimiest lying Democrats there is.

The US president has significant control over the US Intelligence Community (IC) through various means, including:

1. Appointment of leadership: The president appoints the directors of the various intelligence agencies, such as the CIA, NSA, and FBI. These directors report directly to the president and are responsible for carrying out the president's directives.

2. Budgetary control: The president has the authority to propose and sign off on the budget for the intelligence agencies. This gives the president the power to allocate resources and set priorities for intelligence activities.

3. Policy directives: The president can issue executive orders and directives that shape the overall goals and priorities of the intelligence community. These directives guide the activities of the intelligence agencies and ensure they are aligned with the president's strategic objectives.

4. Oversight and coordination: The president chairs the National Security Council, which coordinates the activities of the intelligence community and other national security agencies.

The president also receives regular briefings from intelligence agencies and can use this information to make informed decisions.

Overall, the president's control over the intelligence community is significant, as they have the authority to appoint leadership, set priorities, allocate resources, issue directives, and coordinate activities.

Gee, if Trump, as the US president, really does not know how to control those hacking or security machines, Trump should not run the White House. lol. :)

Was he charged ? Yes or no ? Btw, was Mike Pence charged ? Yes or no ?
Was Trump charged ? Yes or no ?
And no, I don’t need to look up something that hasn’t happened….dah.
You made my point, Simp.

One problem. He is the president. he gets to decide what to do with documents he has. He chose to turn them in.
trump IS a civilian. He has to do what he’s told. He didn’t. his ass should be grass.

Trump wasn't president when he took 80 boxes of government documents to Florida when he fled the inauguration transition.

The white house doesn't leak... Damn, don't you realize that Trump was the leaker. He loves to talk and hear himself talk. He's completely untrustworthy.

Have you never had a job that you took files home to study?
Nope I worked in that environment for years. It was inconceivable that you take classified document.s
Biden had a few files accumulated over the years.. He didn't abscond with 80 boxes and run off to Florida to avoid the inauguration transition.

I wish you knew the difference. Trump never studied anything. He already knows everything about everything.

Good luck with that.

Trump wasn't president when he took 80 boxes of government documents to Florida when he fled the inauguration transition.
Yup…
And neither is trump president now. Humpers refuse to say that. It makes what ever they say, tainted and irrelevant .

You made my point, Simp.
Your opinions are irrelevant. You’re starting of with a lie as you usually do. Trump isn’t president. Biden is. BTW, neither is Pence in office. Difference is, he returned the documents.

Maybe somebody should tell Schiff that America isn't run by the "intelligence" community.
Someone should tell you, Putin isn’t running America, except when Trump was in office. Now, Putin is running the gop….

Schiff said he saw the irrefutable evidence that Poot/Trump stole 2016.

WELL….where the fuck is it?
Adam Schiff is a proven liar. He represents the worst of American politics.

Which means the idiot Democrats in California will probably make him a senator.

Forum List

Back