Adam Schiff running for Senate

best place? People were complaining even back then -- the 80s. The 70s was tax revolt. The 60s was Reagan dismantling all the greatness that came before -- Jerry Brown's dad

middle class and others are in their bubbles. The wealthy are protected from it all -- mostly. I spent a year delivering and getting onto their properties out here. Some came out to admire something I had, or to ... tmi
the quality of life was much better back then compared to today.....

Rep. Adam Schiff (D-Calif.) announced his candidacy for Senate on Tuesday, joining Rep. Katie Porter (D-Calif.) in the 2024 primary race to fill a California seat that hasn’t even been vacated yet.

“We’re in the fight of our lives for the future of our country,” Schiff said in a statement. “Our democracy is under assault from MAGA extremists, who care only about gaining power and keeping it. And our economy is simply not working for millions of Americans, who are working harder than ever just to get by.”

“And at this moment, we need a fighter for our democracy and our families, which is why I’m launching my campaign to be the next U.S. Senator for California,” he added.

Rep. Adam Schiff Jumps Into California Senate Race

Great news! I think he would be a great Senator! What do you think?

I apologize if there is already a thread on this.

Good choice for California- the pencil necked geek will get along well with other Low IQ types on the Democrat side like Uncle Festerman

Rep. Adam Schiff (D-Calif.) announced his candidacy for Senate on Tuesday, joining Rep. Katie Porter (D-Calif.) in the 2024 primary race to fill a California seat that hasn’t even been vacated yet.

“We’re in the fight of our lives for the future of our country,” Schiff said in a statement. “Our democracy is under assault from MAGA extremists, who care only about gaining power and keeping it. And our economy is simply not working for millions of Americans, who are working harder than ever just to get by.”

“And at this moment, we need a fighter for our democracy and our families, which is why I’m launching my campaign to be the next U.S. Senator for California,” he added.

Rep. Adam Schiff Jumps Into California Senate Race

Great news! I think he would be a great Senator! What do you think?

I apologize if there is already a thread on this.
Ahh, he made sure to use the right buzz words, “mags extremists”, calling back to Biden speech where he used the very same words as a way to call members of the Republican Party a “threat to the country”, and by definitions here on usmb, anyone who voted or supported trump is a maga extremeist, so…70+ million Americans.

So, he cranks up words of divisiveness to motivate his potential voters…good going schiff!

The he says that republicans only want power, and to keep it….as if anyone from the dem party is any different. Politicians will be politicians.

Where did you get that idea? I was around in 1980, in fact 1980 was the first time I ever cast a ballot in an election.

Life was hard under Mr. Peanut, the world was collapsing. Very hard to get any employment

Good choice for California- the pencil necked geek will get along well with other Low IQ types on the Democrat side like Uncle Festerman
He may win. And he is spiteful. Progs push the level of politics lower. And Republicans follow too slowly. Republicans need to act like Progs and give it ack to them so this stops, or they will kill themselves off.

He's my Congressman. I love this idea. He has my full support. I'll reach out and try and volunteer in some capacity
FnY2l-3WIAIT0ZV

almost every aging generation has that opinion of a present.

But quality of things changes over time. Are the poor better of? Has the middle class disappeared? Changes take time to be felt/go into effect. The changes we feel and see today were unleashed and set in motion a few decades ago -- at the least

I belief the quality of my life was better years ago. But I also recognize that as we age we hold onto memories, which are incredibly convenient

Ahh, he made sure to use the right buzz words, “mags extremists”, calling back to Biden speech where he used the very same words as a way to call members of the Republican Party a “threat to the country”, and by definitions here on usmb, anyone who voted or supported trump is a maga extremeist, so…70+ million Americans.

So, he cranks up words of divisiveness to motivate his potential voters…good going schiff!

The he says that republicans only want power, and to keep it….as if anyone from the dem party is any different. Politicians will be politicians.
Biden did not say the GOP was a threat to the country. The gop worked with Biden to help him usher in a great Infrastructure Bill, that the phony builder Trump could never get done

Biden did not say the GOP was a threat to the country. The gop worked with Biden to help him usher in a great Infrastructure Bill, that the phony builder Trump could never get done
Semantics. The post said, "call members of the Republican Party a “threat to the country”. Did he in fact do that?

Forum List

Back