Adam Schiff running for Senate

he either lied that he had evidence to prove the Russian conspiracy....or he obstructed the Mueller probe by not turning it over.

He also admit to lying about the Trump Ukraine phone call.
here

Schiff responded saying the evidence "is in plain sight, not hidden anywhere."

"We went through that evidence," Schiff said in defense. "The Russians offered dirt on Hillary Clinton in writing and sent it to [Donald Trump] Jr. And Don Jr.’s response was in writing and said, ‘As for your offer of foreign illegal help, I would love it.’ He accepted the offer."

Schiff went on to note the Trump Tower meeting between senior members of the Trump campaign, including Donald Trump Jr., and a Russian lawyer in June 2016, as well as Trump Jr.'s subsequent misleading statements about the meeting.

"You have an offer of illegal help, you have acceptance of that offer, you have an overact and furtherance of that conspiracy," Schiff exclaimed. "That is I think by any rational American's expectation the personification of collusion."

Schiff then said that former special counsel Robert Mueller needed to answer if he could prove the elements of the crime of conspiracy beyond a reasonable doubt.

"There is a difference between what we understand is collusion and whether you can prove all the elements of a crime," Schiff said.

McCain shifted gears after his response, asking Schiff if he thought Mueller's testimony Wednesday could be called a success for Democrats.

"If you are measuring whether this is a success in terms of whether it brings us closer to impeachment or not, that was not my object with wanting him to come in," Schiff said. "My object was to find out what work did you do."

Not misleading here.

quotes:

"We went through that evidence," Schiff said in defense. "The Russians offered dirt on Hillary Clinton in writing and sent it to [Donald Trump] Jr. And Don Jr.’s response was in writing and said, ‘As for your offer of foreign illegal help, I would love it.’ He accepted the offer."

Schiff went on to note the Trump Tower meeting between senior members of the Trump campaign, including Donald Trump Jr., and a Russian lawyer in June 2016, as well as Trump Jr.'s subsequent misleading statements about the meeting.

"You have an offer of illegal help, you have acceptance of that offer, you have an overact and furtherance of that conspiracy," Schiff exclaimed. "That is I think by any rational American's expectation the personification of collusion."

Schiff then said that former special counsel Robert Mueller needed to answer if he could prove the elements of the crime of conspiracy beyond a reasonable doubt.

"There is a difference between what we understand is collusion and whether you can prove all the elements of a crime," Schiff said.

McCain shifted gears after his response, asking Schiff if he thought Mueller's testimony Wednesday could be called a success for Democrats.

"If you are measuring whether this is a success in terms of whether it brings us closer to impeachment or not, that was not my object with wanting him to come in," Schiff said. "My object was to find out what work did you do."
You can't help yourself, dude.

Schiff most famously claimed that Congress had not only uncovered a criminal conspiracy by the president’s 2016 campaign but also that he himself was in personal possession of a “smoking gun.” Schiff never shared any corroboration with the public. When The View’s Meghan McCain asked him about it, Schiff declared that the confirmation had been in “plain sight” the whole time, which was the opposite of his claim that he had uncovered a seditious and clandestine conspiracy.

Not misleading here.

quotes:

"We went through that evidence," Schiff said in defense. "The Russians offered dirt on Hillary Clinton in writing and sent it to [Donald Trump] Jr. And Don Jr.’s response was in writing and said,

Provide the email where Trump Jr. said
‘As for your offer of foreign illegal help, I would love it.’ He accepted the offer."

Adam Shifty stated clearly in 2017 that he had “more than circumstantial evidence” that President Trump and his team conspired with Russia in the 2016 election. Where is it?

here's what Schiff said:

So Shifty lied again and said Trump Jr.
‘As for your offer of foreign illegal help, I would love it.’ He accepted the offer."

You can't help yourself, dude.

Schiff most famously claimed that Congress had not only uncovered a criminal conspiracy by the president’s 2016 campaign but also that he himself was in personal possession of a “smoking gun.” Schiff never shared any corroboration with the public. When The View’s Meghan McCain asked him about it, Schiff declared that the confirmation had been in “plain sight” the whole time, which was the opposite of his claim that he had uncovered a seditious and clandestine conspiracy.

Schiff claimed that he himself was in personal possession of a “smoking gun?” When? Where?

Schiff claimed that he himself was in personal possession of a “smoking gun?” When? Where?
When The View’s Meghan McCain asked him about it, Schiff declared that the confirmation had been in “plain sight” the whole time, ----

Provide the email where Trump Jr. said

Adam Shifty stated clearly in 2017 that he had “more than circumstantial evidence” that President Trump and his team conspired with Russia in the 2016 election. Where is it?

Donald Trump Jr has been forced to release damning emails that reveal he eagerly embraced what he was told was a Russian government attempt to damage Hillary Clinton’s election campaign.

The stunning disclosure raised questions over whether campaign laws were broken and why senior Trump associates failed to report a hostile act by a foreign power.

Trump Jr also admitted on Tuesday night that he could have handled the situation better but he had not told his father about meeting a Russian lawyer because “it was a nothing”.

The emails show music promoter Rob Goldstone telling the future US president’s son that “the crown prosecutor of Russia” had offered “to provide the Trump campaign with some official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia and would be very useful to your father”.

British-born Goldstone adds in the exchange of 3 June 2016: “This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government’s support for Mr Trump.”

Seventeen minutes later, Trump Jr welcomes this with the reply: “If it’s what you say, I love it, especially later in the summer.”

In a later email, Goldstone describes the Russian lawyer they are due to meet, Natalia Veselnitskaya, as a “Russian government attorney”.

hahah where is the email where Trump Jr. says

There is absolutely nothing illegal about meeting with a lawyer that happens to be Russian.
Donald Trump Jr has been forced to release damning emails that reveal he eagerly embraced what he was told was a Russian government attempt to damage Hillary Clinton’s election campaign.

The stunning disclosure raised questions over whether campaign laws were broken and why senior Trump associates failed to report a hostile act by a foreign power.

Trump Jr also admitted on Tuesday night that he could have handled the situation better but he had not told his father about meeting a Russian lawyer because “it was a nothing”.

The emails show music promoter Rob Goldstone telling the future US president’s son that “the crown prosecutor of Russia” had offered “to provide the Trump campaign with some official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia and would be very useful to your father”.

British-born Goldstone adds in the exchange of 3 June 2016: “This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government’s support for Mr Trump.”

Seventeen minutes later, Trump Jr welcomes this with the reply: “If it’s what you say, I love it, especially later in the summer.”

In a later email, Goldstone describes the Russian lawyer they are due to meet, Natalia Veselnitskaya, as a “Russian government attorney”.

you just ignored it?

okay
You never linked to that email. Not once. Or was Shifty just using parody again when he made that claim?

"The investigation has not developed evidence that the participants in the meeting were familiar with the foreign-contribution ban or the application of federal law to the relevant factual context. The government does not have strong evidence of surreptitious behavior or efforts at concealment at the time of the June 9 meeting." - Mueller Report

Mueller said it wasn't illegal. So...does Shifty have more evidence? Does he have this email from Trump Jr. that says what he claimed?

You never linked to that email. Not once. Or was Shifty just using parody again when he made that claim?

"The investigation has not developed evidence that the participants in the meeting were familiar with the foreign-contribution ban or the application of federal law to the relevant factual context. The government does not have strong evidence of surreptitious behavior or efforts at concealment at the time of the June 9 meeting." - Mueller Report

Mueller said it wasn't illegal. So...does Shifty have more evidence? Does he have this email from Trump Jr. that says what he claimed?
you keep ignoring it

take anything out of a fuller context in order to be deceitful

shame on you

Rep. Adam Schiff (D-Calif.) announced his candidacy for Senate on Tuesday, joining Rep. Katie Porter (D-Calif.) in the 2024 primary race to fill a California seat that hasn’t even been vacated yet.

“We’re in the fight of our lives for the future of our country,” Schiff said in a statement. “Our democracy is under assault from MAGA extremists, who care only about gaining power and keeping it. And our economy is simply not working for millions of Americans, who are working harder than ever just to get by.”

“And at this moment, we need a fighter for our democracy and our families, which is why I’m launching my campaign to be the next U.S. Senator for California,” he added.

Rep. Adam Schiff Jumps Into California Senate Race

Great news! I think he would be a great Senator! What do you think?

I apologize if there is already a thread on this.
Is he gonna finally show his pictures of Naked Trump?

Forum List

Back