Adam Schiff running for Senate

I have family who lived here since the 40s. I have friends ho have lived her long too. You're looking at California in a vacuum. The world has experienced similar changes. Certainly most all of America shares the changes. It's a matter of degrees. And California is as large and populated as a collection of states in other regions. Compare that.

You're getting far too old to rely on shit like this and be held to be credible. I'm in the same boat. But when I complain about the East Coast, I use a perspective you don't here. I have lots of friends like you..Oh Fortuna! Spare me some ravages of of aging

but you're not in a position to make a sound judgement. People in the media, foreign leaders, the Congress (both houses), and others are around Biden. None really have claimed what you're claiming.

So I guess that makes you look like a pathetic troll. Are you? A pathetic troll?
Many have noted Quid Pro's age and frailty, from his meandering sentences to whispering into the microphone to explosions of rage to shaking hands with an invisible person to getting lost going into the White House. If you really think no one believes he's old and frail, you're not paying much attention.

I have family who lived here since the 40s. I have friends ho have lived her long too. You're looking at California in a vacuum. The world has experienced similar changes. Certainly most all of America shares the changes. It's a matter of degrees. And California is as large and populated as a collection of states in other regions. Compare that.

You're getting far too old to rely on shit like this and be held to be credible
so you are another one who goes by what someone tells you how they feel....thats not very credible either....there is a reason so many are moving out of the state.....and many middle age people are moving too...

almost every aging generation has that opinion of a present.

But quality of things changes over time. Are the poor better of? Has the middle class disappeared? Changes take time to be felt/go into effect. The changes we feel and see today were unleashed and set in motion a few decades ago -- at the least

I belief the quality of my life was better years ago. But I also recognize that as we age we hold onto memories, which are incredibly convenient
The events that we are seeing today that are affecting everyday life in the US were set in motion on Jan 20, 2021.

maybe he can get a job with MSDNC after he loses his Senate bid. he's on the channel all day anyway!

What is a maga republican?
go back to sleep

f3fed95d-9ff4-418b-ba47-3c262c8f9ce6.jpg

Forum List

Back