Adam Schiff running for Senate

Rep. Adam Schiff (D-Calif.) announced his candidacy for Senate on Tuesday, joining Rep. Katie Porter (D-Calif.) in the 2024 primary race to fill a California seat that hasn’t even been vacated yet.

“We’re in the fight of our lives for the future of our country,” Schiff said in a statement. “Our democracy is under assault from MAGA extremists, who care only about gaining power and keeping it. And our economy is simply not working for millions of Americans, who are working harder than ever just to get by.”

“And at this moment, we need a fighter for our democracy and our families, which is why I’m launching my campaign to be the next U.S. Senator for California,” he added.

Rep. Adam Schiff Jumps Into California Senate Race

Great news! I think he would be a great Senator! What do you think?

I apologize if there is already a thread on this.

Schiff sees he has neen exposed as a corrupt, criminal, traitorous liar, that he has been identified for who / what he is, and as long as Republicans hold the House he will never get a Committee appointment requiring a security clearance / that gives him access to classified again.

Schiff sees he is being put in a corner for 'timeout' as punishment for his lies, crimes, and treason where he won't be able to repeat these / to f* up anything any more.

His only option is to move on to a hopefully 'greener pasture' Democrats currently control.

He probably advised Fang Fang Swalwell to do the same.

whats long enough?.....
a decade and a half with a few years break in between

When I moved here I knew more about California politics than most of the people I'd meet here. I knew lots about elected officials in both houses of the Congress,

I learned very fast about local and state shit. There are people who've lived here their whole lives who are willingly ignorant and live in protected bubbles

a decade and a half with a few years break in between

When I moved here I knew more about California politics than most of the people I'd meet here. I knew lots about elected officials in both houses of the Congress,

I learned very fast about local and state shit. There are people who've lived here their whole lives who are willingly ignorant and live in protected bubbles
so you are a newer resident......and those in the bubbles are the wealthy.....back in the 60's and 70's and lots of the 80's it was maybe the best place to live on the planet....

Please explain your claim with "credible" proof.
Sure . after pleading his case that he was indispensable to the national security of the United States .. he (and Stallwell) were denied! Schiff even complained and shed some crocodile tears on Tik Tok. On top of that .. just 24 hours later, he continued his patriotism and launched his campaign for California Senate -- which would abandon his House seat.

Yes .. super brilliant indeed ... to launch a campaign for a Senate seat that's not even open yet.

so you are a newer resident......and those in the bubbles are the wealthy.....back in the 60's and 70's and lots of the 80's it was maybe the best place to live on the planet....
best place? People were complaining even back then -- the 80s. The 70s was tax revolt. The 60s was Reagan dismantling all the greatness that came before -- Jerry Brown's dad

middle class and others are in their bubbles. The wealthy are protected from it all -- mostly. I spent a year delivering and getting onto their properties out here. Some came out to admire something I had, or to ... tmi

New Topics

Forum List

Back