Adam Schiff running for Senate

Yep, the democrats hid their affiliation with the KKK pretty good. The truth is out. Everyone knows the KKK and the DNC are one and the same.
Yep, the democrats hid their affiliation with the KKK pretty good. The truth is out. Everyone knows the KKK and the DNC are one and the same.
The Southern White Christian Conservatives left the Democrats for the GOP and their Southern Strategy

SF Gays -- try again. The more you protest, the clearer it becomes.
2005-07-15 04:00:00 PDT Indianapolis -- The chairman of the Republican Party on Thursday renounced the GOP's racially polarizing "Southern strategy" of the late 1960s, under which Richard Nixon used such issues as desegregation and forced busing of schoolchildren to woo white voters and win the presidency.

Republican National Committee chief Ken Mehlman made the comments in Milwaukee to the annual convention of the NAACP, which has had an uneasy relationship with the Bush administration.

2005-07-15 04:00:00 PDT Indianapolis -- The chairman of the Republican Party on Thursday renounced the GOP's racially polarizing "Southern strategy" of the late 1960s, under which Richard Nixon used such issues as desegregation and forced busing of schoolchildren to woo white voters and win the presidency.

Republican National Committee chief Ken Mehlman made the comments in Milwaukee to the annual convention of the NAACP, which has had an uneasy relationship with the Bush administration.
It is clear you know nothing of the time. Run along whistle britches. Come back when your ears are dry.

Nice try. You've never heard of the NWO. HW Bush, Clinton, W. Bush, Obama, Biden. Same same. Try again. You are comical.

Nice try. You've never heard of the NWO. HW Bush, Clinton, W. Bush, Obama, Biden. Same same. Try again. You are comical.
bird_56___cuckoo_4_cocoa_puffs_by_masterkrypton_d49chro-fullview.jpg

very funny

So, you refuse to answer a question, which I’m trying to find out what your definition of a “maga American” is, and you reply with memes and attacks.

Why can’t you just answer the question?

Lol, I also notice that, your first thought is to jump to the racist accusation. Our conversation has nothing to do with race, yet you go there right away….is this supposed to be some sort of tactic to try to put me off guard? Or are you simply just using the standard left wing tactics to just try and insult me? I mean, you could just answer a straight forward question….that would be the normal thing to do. I have to assume you are avoiding the conversation for a reason, so, you start with the memes as a way to push away.

Last edited:
really? Black leaders and black voters believed Byrd was a friend. Only white racists who are angry he left them act like you
Same way 35+% Of Black Democrats voted for George Wallace ( D) in the 1972 Democrat POTUS Primaries in Michigan and Florida and a few other States that Wallace won until he was shot by the Republican Nutjob in the Black Turtleneck .

Rep. Adam Schiff (D-Calif.) announced his candidacy for Senate on Tuesday, joining Rep. Katie Porter (D-Calif.) in the 2024 primary race to fill a California seat that hasn’t even been vacated yet.

“We’re in the fight of our lives for the future of our country,” Schiff said in a statement. “Our democracy is under assault from MAGA extremists, who care only about gaining power and keeping it. And our economy is simply not working for millions of Americans, who are working harder than ever just to get by.”

“And at this moment, we need a fighter for our democracy and our families, which is why I’m launching my campaign to be the next U.S. Senator for California,” he added.

Rep. Adam Schiff Jumps Into California Senate Race

Great news! I think he would be a great Senator! What do you think?

I apologize if there is already a thread on this.
Devin should take him out.

With corrupted fixed rigged Elections it matters not who "runs". Hope that helps.

These lying immoral sheetbags control the voter roll, ballots, USPS, Counting rooms and the Courts.

Last edited:
Rep. Adam Schiff (D-Calif.) announced his candidacy for Senate on Tuesday, joining Rep. Katie Porter (D-Calif.) in the 2024 primary race to fill a California seat that hasn’t even been vacated yet.

“We’re in the fight of our lives for the future of our country,” Schiff said in a statement. “Our democracy is under assault from MAGA extremists, who care only about gaining power and keeping it. And our economy is simply not working for millions of Americans, who are working harder than ever just to get by.”

“And at this moment, we need a fighter for our democracy and our families, which is why I’m launching my campaign to be the next U.S. Senator for California,” he added.

Rep. Adam Schiff Jumps Into California Senate Race

Great news! I think he would be a great Senator! What do you think?

I apologize if there is already a thread on this.
Yes this is great news! Schiff running for Senator means there is a chance the worthless lying POS will lose and be out of office in 2024! :WooHooSmileyWave-vi:

Forum List

Back