Adam Kinzinger: Trump is a Rino

Political courage is a fascinating phenomenon, particularly at moments when it is largely absent. Which is why I’m so interested in the imperiled career of Representative Adam Kinzinger, the Illinois Republican who has described Donald Trump’s demagogy for what it is—a danger to the republic—and who possesses spine enough to excoriate members of his own party for succumbing to Trump’s imbecilic authoritarianism. ...​
“I don’t have a tribe,” Kinzinger told me when we spoke earlier this month. “The good thing is, I don’t really care. The only reason this hurts me is that it reminds me of how frigging crazy the Republican Party has become. It’s not my tribe anymore.” ...​
“Madison Cawthorn can invoke coming bloodshed, and Paul Gosar can flirt with white nationalism,” he said, naming two of his more extremist colleagues, “and they’re signing a letter asking to have me kicked out of the caucus. This is how far the Republican Party has fallen. They call me a RINO”—a Republican in Name Only—“but I haven’t changed. The Republican Party has changed into an authoritarian Trump organization. They’re the RINOs. Trump is a RINO.”​

Word.

Absolutely batshit insane.

Adam Kinzinger district is being gerrymandered out of existence by democrats... He'll be a token "Republican" on CNN with Ana Navarro and Jennifer Ruben by December 2022...

Kinsinger sucks. Even his own party think he's an asshole, about as useful as used toilet paper. He should take Liz Cheney on a nice cruise after they get the boot. I hear there's a boat named the Titanic that's really nice.

Trump will be running for president in 2024. Adam's DC career will end when he loses his election in 2022.

Trump will be running for president in 2024. Adam's DC career will end when he loses his election in 2022.
Why would he run again? He lost to a well known corrupt swamp creature with dementia. If he can’t best that, he can’t beat anyone.

Forum List

Back