Democrats Pass Abortion On Demand, No Limits, No Restrictions

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
....we are drowning in debt and they concentrate on this crap.....= idiots

Cry louder.....I don't think the Democrats can hear ya

Easy now...I side with Conservatives, I vote with Conservatives BUT they are the most nutless, spinless, big mouth pieces of shit that ever were. Come on man...they didn’t have the balls to keep heterosexual white Christians cool in a nation founded, built, run and funded by heterosexual white Christians. The Left has owned their sackless asses for decades....Sad but true.

Last edited:

Thanks to Democrat Bill, partial birth abortions, dismemembering babies is legal.
Let's hope that it doesn't make it past the Senate.

It's in the title of the article. They are in the bill, Democrats just font use those exact words because they know they are offensive to ethical, moral people who are against making America a slaughter house for the most defenseless among us.
Ok. Show me in the bill where it allows dismemberment and partial birth abortions. I actually read the bill. Obviously you havent. I'll even include a link to the bill Text - H.R.3755 - 117th Congress (2021-2022): Women’s Health Protection Act of 2021.

Now show me where it allows those 2 things you dumb piece of shit.

Thanks to Democrat Bill, partial birth abortions, dismemembering babies is legal.
They've got to appease the satanic death cult. They need the votes

While some leftist extremists opined this bill could result in the repeal of H. R. 558, a law that bans the late term abortion technique called 'D & E', the majority opinion is that this was a 'show voted & the bill has almost no chance of passing in the Senate.

....we are drowning in debt and they concentrate on this crap.....= idiots
We know you can barely do one thing at a time, but people in Congress deal with multiple issues at the same time.
If Texas wouldnt have passed their law which will eventually be overturned anyway, then there wouldnt have been a need for this. Most people in America want women to have access to legal abortions without the Texas restrictions, irregardless of how you feel.

We know you can barely do one thing at a time, but people in Congress deal with multiple issues at the same time.
Yup, it's called packing as much self-serving pork that has nothing to do with the main bill as possible into the main bill. Democrats are masters at such 'multi-tasking'.

:p

If Texas wouldnt have passed their law which will eventually be overturned anyway, then there wouldnt have been a need for this. Most people in America want women to have access to legal abortions without the Texas restrictions, irregardless of how you feel.
1. you fkd up--YES --it's petty bullshit to spite the Texas law!!!! it's not the federal governments job to rule the individual states
2. your argument is, as usual ridiculous and pathetic = they are not concentrating or even TRYING to solve the real problems

Forum List

Back