Adam Kinzinger: Trump is a Rino

The only reason this hurts me is that it reminds me of how frigging crazy the Republican Party has become.
I don't know about "crazy", but "craven" for sure. I'd love to know how many of them really believe this stuff, because you have to believe that a vast majority of them are just covering their asses by selling their soul. If you'll excuse the mixed metaphor.

Maybe working in Congress is the greatest job ever. Who knows. But they sure don't want to lose that gig, and they'll sure as hell stoop lower and lower to keep it.

Actually I'm talking about people like you.

You just lack the capacity to realize it.

Too bad.

No Mac I see very clearly the cartoon stereotype you're trying to shove me into. It's really entertaining because it's so wrong.

The disease of so many Leftists. "Open minded" is the glossy cover. In the magazine are all the running caricatures. Such a long standing joke.

I don't know about "crazy", but "craven" for sure. I'd love to know how many of them really believe this stuff, because you have to believe that a vast majority of them are just covering their asses by selling their soul. If you'll excuse the mixed metaphor.

Maybe working in Congress is the greatest job ever. Who knows. But they sure don't want to lose that gig, and they'll sure as hell stoop lower and lower to keep it.

Maybe not as much as it used to be with death threats to congress people up about 5 times as much as pre insurrection!
MAGA

Forum List

Back