Actual Conservatism vs republicanism

And "fair share" is just someone's opinion.
Not really.
If 1,000 people are going to use a road that costs $1,000 to build then each person should pitch in $1.
This shit isn’t complicated at all.
But if one person earns $1 and the other person earns $1,000 it's hardly "fair".
mabye the person earning $1 should get off their lazy ass, stop being a moderator on some board and get a real fucking job....

Most of us know there's a difference in the two. It's rare to see an actual conservative in DC. But just to get more clarification, what do you think the differences are between being an actual conservative and just being a republican.
When I became a republican, I thought they were one in the same. Today, if you pay any attention to the left or the left media, you never hear them differentiate the two. So I can see why a lot on the left still consider them being the same. But those of us who lean right, know there's a difference. Some of us see a huge difference. Some only see minor differences.

So many this is a chance to really clarify the two.

What say you?
The media are nothing more than propagandists who convince people of phantom evils like White Supremacism is the biggest threat to the country. That includes falsely labeling people as conservative who are just all part of the Big government cabal.

This clip is how I feel as a conservative. The Oprah singer Enrico Pallazo is tied up on a coach as an impersonator has taken his place trying to sing the national anthem at a baseball game while the media falsely shows the impersonator on the air with the name Enrico Pallazo as the singer. So as Enrico watches in horror as he is being misrepresented by the media while tied up on the coach, all he can do is bang his head against a wall as his career is being destroyed forever.

Not really.
If 1,000 people are going to use a road that costs $1,000 to build then each person should pitch in $1.
But if one person earns $1 and the other person earns $1,000 it's hardly "fair".
One has nothing to do with the other....I‘m a doctor and you are a burger flipper...if we’re going to split that bag of Doritos why should I be required to pay more for them..you’re an adult, why shouldn’t you cover your “fair share”?

Most of us know there's a difference in the two. It's rare to see an actual conservative in DC. But just to get more clarification, what do you think the differences are between being an actual conservative and just being a republican.
When I became a republican, I thought they were one in the same. Today, if you pay any attention to the left or the left media, you never hear them differentiate the two. So I can see why a lot on the left still consider them being the same. But those of us who lean right, know there's a difference. Some of us see a huge difference. Some only see minor differences.

What say you?
I am a libertarian/conservative

If you want to fuck a man's ass go for it, keep it behind closed doors and if you get aids and die, i wont give a shit.
If you try to rob me or do me bodily harm, i will with the force blow your ass away, as actions have consequences.
Low taxes , very small government, keep your fucking hands off me. Really quite simple.

oh one more thing, if roads and bridges, pipes , telephone wires, schools, police and firefighters, are all funded by taxpayers, why arent the poor paying for those services, they should pay their fair share...
1. So you agree, the government should keep it's hands out of a woman's womb?

2. What's a "fair share"?

1. Yes. Including funding. You’re ok with that right?

2. What part of fair don’t you understand?

Not really.
One has nothing to do with the other....I‘m a doctor and you are a burger flipper...if we’re going to split that bag of Doritos why should I be required to pay more for them..you’re an adult, why shouldn’t you cover your “fair share”?
When i was working in Washington DC, there was a beggar who hung around the local McDonalds, and each day he would beg for a dollar or such so he could eat. So i went into the McDonalds, and bought him a burger on the dollar menu, came out the door and gave it to him. He threw the burger into the garbage can, and i realized he was lying about the money for his drugs and alcohol. I no longer give money to some poor person on the street, i give to Fisher House where i know my money will be used for good purposes.

One has nothing to do with the other....I‘m a doctor and you are a burger flipper...if we’re going to split that bag of Doritos why should I be required to pay more for them?

If you're a doctor, shouldn't you be buying your own Dorito's, at the golf course? lol
Nah, in this case I elected to share a bag with a degenerate lowlife but Im not willing to pay his “fair share”.
It blows my mind that this simple principle has to be broken down and explained to grown adults like Coyote

Good luck.

Most folks don't seem to understand that parties and ideologies are not necessarily the same.

Parties are pragmatic - they want to be in power and they want the most number of votes.

Ideology comes second.
Not in this country, not today.

One has nothing to do with the other....I‘m a doctor and you are a burger flipper...if we’re going to split that bag of Doritos why should I be required to pay more for them?

If you're a doctor, shouldn't you be buying your own Dorito's, at the golf course? lol
Nah, in this case I elected to share a bag with a degenerate lowlife but Im not willing to pay his “fair share”.
It blows my mind that this simple principle has to be broken down and explained to grown adults like Coyote
It is the Nazi way to make you "feel" guilty and you arent humane towards your fellow man. It is the progressive way to demean free people...

Not really.
And yet in your economy, the person with the $1000 should pay $999 in taxes to make it fair?
In my economy? No.

I wouldn't go that extreme but a progressive tax system is infinately more fair.

What say you?
Amazing how you want to make distinctions without a difference. As always, if you support republicans and vote for republicans, then you are a republican, no matter what you want to call yourself. Of course, the republican party doesn't exist as it once did. It has become the trump party, so if you support trump politicians, and vote for trump politicians, then you are a trumpster. I understand that you might be embarrassed to admit that, but that is the reality.

Not really.
mabye the person earning $1 should get off their lazy ass, stop being a moderator on some board and get a real fucking job....
oh poor baby...you sound...upset.

It's ok, I play plenty in taxes, some of it, I'm sure can go towards your clean panty fund.

Not really.
And yet in your economy, the person with the $1000 should pay $999 in taxes to make it fair?
In my economy? No.

I wouldn't go that extreme but a progressive tax system is infinately more fair.
Down here in Florida we dont have a state income tax, but everyone pays their fair share....Why do you like to punish people for their success?

Not really.
In my economy? No.

In your economy? Absolutely. Make everyone IDENTICAL in every way. Economically, especially. All in the name of "fairness" Progressive taxation is still theft. Flat tax is more fair.

Not really.
In my economy? No.

Down here in Florida we dont have a state income tax, but everyone pays their fair share....Why do you like to punish people for their success?
Two words: Class Envy.

Not really.

It's ok, I play plenty in taxes, some of it, I'm sure can go towards your clean panty fund.
Not to worry, i make over $400,000 a year...You figure it out...

Not really.

Not to worry, i make over $400,000 a year...You figure it out...
According to the benevolent Democrats, you should only get around $4,000/year. This way you would get all the government bennies like Section 8 housing, welfare, Medicaid, SNAP, etc.

It is the Nazi way to make you "feel" guilty and you arent humane towards your fellow man. It is the progressive way to demean free people...
Exactly
The oddest thing though; their request for free shit is infinite...these Tards will tell you you are required to pay their way while they shove 10 illegals in your lap at the same time...they’re shameless as fuck.

Forum List

Back