Actual Conservatism vs republicanism

Most of us know there's a difference in the two. It's rare to see an actual conservative in DC. But just to get more clarification, what do you think the differences are between being an actual conservative and just being a republican.
When I became a republican, I thought they were one in the same. Today, if you pay any attention to the left or the left media, you never hear them differentiate the two. So I can see why a lot on the left still consider them being the same. But those of us who lean right, know there's a difference. Some of us see a huge difference. Some only see minor differences.

So many this is a chance to really clarify the two.

What say you?
Do conservative vote republican??

Do conservative vote republican??

Some do. Not many. I imagine more Democrats vote Republican than true conservatives.
With the exception of the 2016 election. Hillary could not win. I know some pretty die hard Democrats who voted against her. Some for Trump. Some 3rd party. Some write ins.

Some do. Not many. I imagine more Democrats vote Republican than true conservatives.
With the exception of the 2016 election. Hillary could not win. I know some pretty die hard Democrats who voted against her. Some for Trump. Some 3rd party. Some write ins.
Conservatives vote republican. Hillary won by 3 million votes.

Conservatives=Republican=Taliban

I'm a democrat and I live a conservative life. I'm an atheist. Most conservatives vote republican.

Last edited:
In your economy? Absolutely. Make everyone IDENTICAL in every way. Economically, especially. All in the name of "fairness" Progressive taxation is still theft. Flat tax is more fair.
Putting a clever word in front of tax doesn't make it better. Anything that's revenue neutral to the current government system is just wrong.
Pay less tax in one area, only to be hit double on something else, is the same end result.

Taxes are a Ponzi scheme.
Taxes should be labeled for what they are and people given the option to pay into which they want.
Welfare
Foreign policy
Soldiers
Social security
Forestry
Etc etc

If something doesn't get funded, it gets ended. I don't like the fact that they government pay for crap that most Americans would disagree with.
Gender studies in Pakistan? Oh yeah, that's a good example.

Conservatives vote republican. Hillary won by 3 million votes.

Conservatives=Republican=Taliban

I'm a democrat and I live a conservative life. I'm an atheist. Most conservatives vote republican.
I said real conservatives. Most republicans don't have a clue as to what a real conservative is. They just Republican who call themselves conservatives. Like Trump.

All I know is that our beloved Trump is a Republican.
I only listen to him and hang onto his every word.
This way I don't have to think about difficult stuff..
Now that he isn't our ruler.
I feel lost. ... :cool:
I like him too, Sunni Man. I 'd like to see him complete his second term. The sooner the better. I want to see the truth come out on the Clinton, Waters & Pelosi cabal and how they orchestrated each and every evil deed they pulled out the stops on with the conspiratory activist press, used money to tie up the executive branch while they take taxpayer money and give themselves huge paychecks to trouble and divide the nation with lies and disaster.

I'd like Trump to try one more time to orchestrate peace and plenty in the Middle east that Biden fIled to do.

He is our last shot at world peace and we need a Congress that will support and care for his bringing the whole world into harmony whereas Biden leaves American to suffer beheadings and dismembered bodies shortly before death.

I am damn sick of irresponsible Congresses passing trillions of dollar for Democrats to extract from taxpayers. We gotta stop that bullshit of Nancy Pelosi's arrogant destruction of this formdery free nation. Goodnight, all.

Forum List

Back