Actor Alec Baldwin fired prop gun on set of ‘Rust’ that killed cinematographer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mr Trump never did anything wrong
He did plenty wrong, but was just running his mouth about shooting people on 5th avenue. He hasn't go the sack.

Horseshit. It was the fault of the prop department. You think Baldwin brought a real gun to the set and got them mixed up, or something? :rolleyes:
I think Baldwin was banging the woman, and he didn't want it to go any further, because of his family of five kids. So he put the bullet in the gun and shot her.

Why else would he point a gun at a crew member and pull the trigger?

If it was supposed to be a close up of a gun firing, they would not do it on a live set, they would do it in a closed set designed for the stunt.

So, you believe Baldwin intended to kill the cinematographer?

Since you want to convince us that it wasn't an accident, and since you seem to know that it wasn't an accident, please explain the intent. Why did Baldwin kill her?
Because he was banging her, and he realized that he did not want anyone to find out, because of his large family he's got going.

You can bet your ass that there is enough money floating around H'wood so that nobody goes to jail even for negligent homicide.

Pointing a gun at the cinematographer and director is a rehearsal? That isn't how scene blocking works.
The only reason he had a gun was because he was getting ready to rehearse.
Otherwise he'd be in his trailer studying his lines or sipping wine.
Again....I'm sure the gun was handed to him.
He didn't just pick it up and start pulling the trigger, unless he's a complete idiot....and that would make him guilty of homicide.

1634918372846.png

Like the guns in Star Wars?
Star Wars guns are probably a bit too futuristic, I don't really know, I'm not a big movie fan, but there's not much substitute for a real gun with a blank cartridge — it has to make a loud noise and kick back on the movie set or it isn't realistic and people won't buy the movie. "Chick flicks" with no guns no violence just people sitting on the couch being emotional are a bore even for women and girls.

The only reason he had a gun was because he was getting ready to rehearse.
Otherwise he'd be in his trailer studying his lines or sipping wine.
Again....I'm sure the gun was handed to him.
He didn't just pick it up and start pulling the trigger, unless he's a complete idiot....and that would make him guilty of homicide.

It's irrelevant if he picked it up, or if it was handed to him. He was in possession and control of it when he fired it at a person. Who doesn't check a gun before pulling the trigger??? And who the fuck points it at an innocent human being in the first place???

This is beyond just negligence, it's a level of irresponsibility that should preclude him from being allowed around other people at all, ever.

But a blank can kill you.
Possibly, if you push the muzzle right up against a vital organ and pull the trigger. But more than likely just a bruise from a blast of hot air, if there's no bullet.

Edit: Wait a second! This is Hollywood. There's real wine being drunk, real drugs being dealt. People don't know what they're doing anymore.

It's irrelevant if he picked it up, or if it was handed to him. He was in possession and control of it when he fired it at a person. Who doesn't check a gun before pulling the trigger??? And who the fuck points it at an innocent human being in the first place???

This is beyond just negligence, it's a level of irresponsibility that should preclude him from being allowed around other people at all, ever.
Uh....criminal negligence is pretty much what you're describing.

Absolutely.

When a gun is in my hand it is my responsibility to make sure it is safe.

I can't hire somebody else to assume that responsibility, even if I am a big shot Hollywood actor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back