Actor Alec Baldwin fired prop gun on set of ‘Rust’ that killed cinematographer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Negligence can be defined criminally or civily. Same as if you kill someone in a car or on a boat.

Correct. However, with all of the prior movie experience that I know he had, this would rise to the level of criminality. He has been told MANY times to not point the weapon at anyone.

Of course. Elites should be able to accidentally kill whomever they want, whenever they want, even when someone that doesn't identify as a "conservative" points out the absurdity of it all.

:rolleyes:
As you said. It was an accident. I haven't got time to explain it to you, but go look up the responsibilities of an armourer on set and who holds ultimate responsibility for what happened. I'll tell you this much for free - as far as the actual incident goes? Baldwin holds zero responsibility. That's not me saying that, that is the law. As for him being responsible due to being a producer? That is a different story.

It's not an accident. It was certainly unintentional, but the proximal cause was negligence on the part of baldwin.
Bullshit. A live round ended up on that set and in that gun. That never should have happened. Baldwin had no responsibility for that

Bullshit. A live round ended up on that set and in that gun. That never should have happened. Baldwin had no responsibility for that

Correct. But baldwin has EVERY responsibility to NOT POINT THE WEAPON AT A PERSON you blithering idiot!

And can you cite that ever being used in a case involving a movie?

It doesn't matter you fucking retard. Just because you are filming a movie doesn't exempt you from the laws of the land you imbecile.

It doesn't matter you fucking retard. Just because you are filming a movie doesn't exempt you from the laws of the land you imbecile.
Wanna bet he isn't charged?'

'Was Massey charged in the Lee incident?

your deflecting from your overseer killer baldwin’s homicide with your trump obession
I believe I said if it is found that Baldwin murdered this woman he should be locked up or face the needle. See I don't defend folks like you Trump Humpers, you would fall to your knees in a heartbeat if Trump walked through the door.

As you said. It was an accident. I haven't got time to explain it to you, but go look up the responsibilities of an armourer on set and who holds ultimate responsibility for what happened. I'll tell you this much for free - as far as the actual incident goes? Baldwin holds zero responsibility. That's not me saying that, that is the law. As for him being responsible due to being a producer? That is a different story.
. . . and Joe Biden has no responsibility for the state of the nation.

w/e

original_362635153.gif

Cite the law
Negligent Homicide (Manslaughter) possibly. Baldwin was the trigger puller and a woman is dead. He should have checked the firearm himself before taking temporary custody and firing it. IMO Baldwin thought the gun had blanks and was just pointing the gun in the general direction of the camera in order to get the shot but the round had a bullet in it and it tragically went in the direction of the cinematographer and director. Also, there had been trouble with that gun on the set before.

Technical question...If a round has an actual lead bullet will it cause the gun to recoil stronger than if the shell was a blank?

Correct. But baldwin has EVERY responsibility to NOT POINT THE WEAPON AT A PERSON you blithering idiot!
That can't be true because movies are constantly made with people pointing all sorts of weapons at all sorts of people by the hundreds and thousands.

They have processes to deal with the danger, involving special personnel, special language ("cold gun!"), and special rounds.

Obviously all of that failed; so I suppose somebody was murdering people by putting in real bullets; probably the discontented union crew that was also walking off the job.

Huh? He is president. Of course he is responsible.
This is why people like you shouldn't go anywhere near a law book. You have no idea how it works.
Beale thinking: "Baldwin took the shot, therefore he is responsible"...
. . . and this is why people like you shouldn't lecture folks with common sense.

iu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back