Actor Alec Baldwin fired prop gun on set of ‘Rust’ that killed cinematographer

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, it is most likely he was just doing what the director told him and everyone else what to do.
The prop person is likely the negligent one.
Not the slightest hint Baldwin was negligent, so far.

Ummm, the fact that he POINTED the gun at someone says otherwise.

Yes the one I linked was a total simulation, because they are very common from movie props.
But look at the price tag.
That is $1500 used.
New must have been over $3k.
You can get demilled, real, worn out, machineguns for $100.
Then conversion is easy.
All you want is muzzle flash.
I see real converted to propane often.

You are so full of shit. A new propane gun is 800 to 1000 bucks. A machine gun parts kit, for a belt fed is over 2,000 dollars. That's for a gun that has been quite literally cut to pieces with a cutting torch. Like I said, you are completely clueless. Stop digging yourself even deeper.

You have to remember that these stupid uneducated Moon Bats like this Rigby asshole will try to defend Baldwin because he is a fellow Moon Bat Libtard.
It's not so much just that, or the political persuasion of folks in Hollywood, a lot of folks don't know the deep background of Hollywood's occult beginnings, it true purposes, or it's connections to the intel agencies, the government or the investment culture.

There is a lot of really creepy ass shit involved in mind control and propaganda. Folks identify with their captors, (Stockholm Syndrome,) and the propaganda/celebrity mind control elements of society. It makes little difference the political persuasion. Likewise, if it had been a "conservative," propagandist working for the intel agencies, military, and political establishment, we would have the exact same reaction from conservative elements defending another person's actions.

The folks in Hollywood, big sports, and all of mainstream culture are tasked with creating a uniform opinion across the culture, and so, enjoy a certain level of privilege and immunity from the State, regardless of their politics.

All of you trump people who are frothing at the mouth insisting that Baldwin is going to go to prison and all that nonsense.

The whole thing is being investigated as an ACCIDENT.

The police aren't investigating it as a crime.

So all you trump people are going to be denied your revenge on Baldwin for his portrayal of trump when he was president.

You can bet your ass that there is enough money floating around H'wood so that nobody goes to jail even for negligent homicide.
They weren't negligent. Somebody was fooling around with the movie set, and swapped out a prop gun for a real gun loaded with lethal ammunition.

We do not even know if it was a real gun.
Could have been a fake prop that exploded.
( How else could 2 be hit? )
Baldwin did not "get" gun but was given gun by prop guy.
The gun could have gone off accidentally for all we know.
We do not know if it fired real bullets or if it had real bullets.
There were not 2 deaths, only 1 death and 1 injury.
hahah it was a gun...it fired a bullet that went through one human, killing them, and then lodged into another killing them.

bullets can go through objects, including humans.

I don't care who gave the killer the gun, someone handing someone a gun doesn't make them liable for anything the person does with the gun. Baldwin was handed a loaded firearm, he then pointed it at a human and fired the weapon.

FCU5SPOXIAAwZYr.jpeg

All of you trump people who are frothing at the mouth insisting that Baldwin is going to go to prison and all that nonsense.

So all you trump people are going to be denied your revenge on Baldwin for his portrayal of trump when he was president.

Negligent homicide is a crime in New Mexico. The investigation is not over. Just because the Libtard shithead wasn't arrested yesterday doesn't mean he won't be in the future once the investigation is completed.

Of course he will claim Hollywood Limousine Libtard Privilege so he will probably walk.

Baldwin killed and wounded more people than all the 1/6 protestors did combined, didn't he?

Stop being a piece of Moon Bat shit and trying to defend this asshole just because he is a fellow Moon Bat. It just makes you look like an idiot.

Negligent homicide is a crime in New Mexico. The investigation is not over. Just because the Libtard shithead wasn't arrested yesterday doesn't mean he won't be in the future once the investigation is completed.

Of course he will claim Hollywood Limousine Libtard Privilege so he will probably walk.

Baldwin killed and wounded more people than all the 1/6 protestors did combined, didn't he?

Stop being a piece of Moon Bat shit and trying to defend this asshole just because he is a fellow Moon Bat. It just makes you look like an idiot.

If Cheney got away with it, so should Baldwin it would seem to me. Granted I believe both should face charges for irresponsible handling of a gun.

Don't be a retard. Accidents are still crimes. Especially if there is negligence involved, which there is DEFACTO proof of because a person DIED you fucking troll.

Pete Duel shot himself at his home in a suicide. You may be thinking of another actor.
Wow. I thought he was joking around with a gun on the set with blanks. Just looked it up and of course you are correct.

no he didn't....he was the first POTUS in a long time that tried to get America on the right track
..with Bidumb, not only is he off track, he's going FULL steam !!!!!!!!
View attachment 555090
Right. The track to one party top down rule, where elections don't count if you are in power and lose. Or the track away from our constitution, saying the power of the purse resides in the House. Or the track that leads to the US supporting, Korea's Lil Kim, the murderous Saudi prince and Vlad the Russian Putin head.

Right. The track to one party top down rule, where elections don't count if you are in power and lose. Or the track away from our constitution, saying the power of the purse resides in the House. Or the track that leads to the US supporting, Korea's Lil Kim, the murderous Saudi prince and Vlad the Russian Putin head.

Umm xiden is the one trying to set up perpetual one party rule.

Wow. I thought he was joking around with a gun on the set with blanks. Just looked it up and of course you are correct.
I just remembered that because I was a huge fan of that show when I was a kid. And his suicide really upset me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back