Active shooter reported at Texas elementary school

Yes mass shootings happen all over the world, regardless of any label you would like to give them.
And in other advanced countries at a fraction of the rate at which they occur in the US, where many dismiss them as an irrelevant condition of freedom.

Oh well, not my worry.

Though it is a hoot.

Attachments

• tissues.jpg
    tissues.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 8
however armed security can prevent much of it .... and no not in every case but if said shooter caught a bullet between the eyes from a highly trained security officer as he entered the school ..

Well there are those on this board that suggest that kids would still be killed in the cross fire.

And in other advanced countries at a fraction of the rate at which they occur in the US, where many dismiss them as an irrelevant condition of freedom.

Oh well, not my worry.

Though it is a hoot.
Countries with 350 million citizens and 35 million trespassers?
Don't answer because I know your answer will be total bullshit.

Uvalde Demographics​

According to the most recent ACS, the racial composition of Uvaldewas:

• White: 92.19%
  • Other race: 4.30%
  • Asian: 1.37%
  • Black or African American: 0.97%
  • Two or more races: 0.54%
  • Native American: 0.51%
  • Native Hawaiian or Pacific Islander: 0.11%
Bullshit. Not one Hispanic in a poor town near the Mexican border?

Oh yeah.

Hispanics are white.

Try 3/4 are Hispanic.

Oh well, not my worry.

Though it is a hoot.
Yes I know you think running far left debunked narratives are funny during a tragedy, just goes to show how low the far left has sunk.

But do not fret there are others from the far left here doing the same thing.

Who_me said:
Funny that in Texas there are so many gun owners and nobody stopped this deranged psychopath from killing 20+. Come to think of it, how does a deranged psychopath legally get a gun? Come to think of it, based on all of the killings in this country, most gun owners are psychopaths? Why do people feel the need to have firearms? Are there that many insecure and paranoid people out there?

i feel the need to own a gun because of all the psychopaths out there. You never know when you'll run into one....breaking into your house, in a road rage incident, terrorist in a store or on the street, illegals in the country ILLEGALLY. and people like this kid.

Well there are those on this board that suggest that kids would still be killed in the cross fire.
anytime a killer is determined to kill others innocents may still be hurt .. but if the perp is put down quickly less casualties is the likely result ... and after it becomes common knowledge that people who attempt mass shootings in our schools are quickly confronted and shot then it will be a deterrent to those contemplating such evil ..

What a hoot. How far do you have to go for a self pitying racist deflection?

Not very far at all, I see.

What a hoot. How far do you have to go for a self pitying racist deflection?

Not very far at all, I see.

Yes I know you think running far left debunked narratives are funny during a tragedy, just goes to show how low the far left has sunk.
Just because your facts got wiped over your face is no reason to sulk.

Oh. You're deplorable. Sulk away.

Yo fucker, your post sure aged well in just a few hours.
Fuck YOU.

Fuck You Too.
Your deflection is noted.
Your deflection fails again.
FUCK YOU.
Another leftwinger losing it. It was clear that the first reports was no shooting at the school. So, apologize for your poor behavior. Also, I’m sure very soon we will hear cries for gun confiscation from Biden and the rest of the communists.

Forum List

Back