Active shooter reported at Texas elementary school

however armed security can prevent much of it .... and no not in every case but if said shooter caught a bullet between the eyes from a highly trained security officer as he entered the school ..
whats funny cnm ? why is it that robbing armored brinks trucks full of cash is very very rare ? answer ...trained armed guards .

Yes I know you think running far left debunked narratives are funny during a tragedy, just goes to show how low the far left has sunk.
If it was a tragedy, you'd do something about it. Nothing will be done, so obviously in US eyes it can't be a tragedy.

Britain, for which you posted the link, does not have anywhere near the rate of firearm homicides or mass shootings as US. What happened to your reading comprehension?

Oh. Missourian. Right.

Homicides that aren't committed with guns are instead committed with vehicles, knives, or other dangerous objects.

Your narrow focus on guns is interesting, to say the least.

I could smash your head on the corner of a desk and kill you easily. Who will society blame, the desk or me?

Britain, for which you posted the link, does not have anywhere near the rate of firearm homicides or mass shootings as US.
Yep...never did...even before their handgun ban.

And after their "solution"...banning handguns... their homicide rate went sky high...before eventually years later falling back to close to where it was before they instituted the ban... for awhile... then it went up again.

I totally understand we you want to gloss over that fact.

Kinda destroys your narrative.

P.S. - the link contains a lot more than the UK...

In NO country has a ban reduced the overall homicide rate ... it always goes up....

If it was a tragedy, you'd do something about it. Nothing will be done, so obviously in US eyes it can't be a tragedy.

I am doing something, I am defeating the far left religious narratives on the subject.

But if posting links to the onion is your idea of doing something, good luck!

whats funny cnm ?
This is school security in another advanced country.

iu

There are 600 million guns in this country.....over 20 million Americans can legally carry a gun for self defense.....

This is the 3rd mass public shooting since Jan. 1......

330 million Americans, 3 people committed acts of mass public shootings.........

For 3 people, you want to take guns away from 10s of million of people, 1.1 million each year who use their legal guns to stop guys like this....when they aren't disarmed in gun free zones that you created...
When children are killed it’s a sad day. But, the irrational come out in droves and want to become immediate fascists and make everywhere a gun free zone so more mass shootings occur. This blurs the Democrats horrible takeover of our terrible economy and 100,000 deaths from drug overdoses because of their boarder plan.

Every single one of these shooters alyways raise a shitload of red flags before they act in severe violence that are ignored by authorities, school officials, mental health professionals and the judicial system, time and again.
EVERY FUCKING ONE OF THEM!!

But lets concentrate on an inanimate object and taking the rights of law abiding citizens in an effort to curb our feelz, because we lack the guts to deal with clearly insane and criminal individual's who threaten greater society.

This is clearly a mental health issue and not a gun issue, but it won't be addressed as you cannot call a male who wears a skirt, mentally ill anymore.

i feel the need to own a gun because of all the psychopaths out there. You never know when you'll run into one....breaking into your house, in a road rage incident, terrorist in a store or on the street, illegals in the country ILLEGALLY. and people like this kid.
An example of the paranoid and insecure people that feel the need for a gun. You just pointed out that you want a gun to kill others like "illegals in the country illegally"! This is what I mean when I say that only paranoid and insecure nut jobs have firearms.

I want a gun to protect myself from criminal illegals IN THIS COUNTRY. All of my examples were of psychopaths bent on destruction. You're just looking for anything to smear your opposition aren't you. and i'll add armed and dangerous murderous trans.

And after their "solution"...banning handguns... their homicide rate went sky high...before eventually years later falling back to close to where it was before they instituted the ban... for awhile... then it went up again.
The solution was to reduce firearm homicide. How did that work? Its mass shooting rate has plummeted. How come you don't mention that?

This is school security in another advanced country.

iu

whats your answer then ? do you think gun confiscation will work ? do you think criminals will obey said laws ? the only way to prevent all gun crimes is to take away all guns .... and i mean all guns ..as long as there are guns criminals will find a way to get them ...

Forum List

Back