Active shooter reported at Texas elementary school

Short term memory loss may be a sign of early onset dementia.
Britain, for which you posted the link, does not have anywhere near the rate of firearm homicides or mass shootings as US. What happened to your reading comprehension?

Oh. Missourian. Right.

I’m a gun owner. Do not tell me our Founders conceived of this carnage when they wrote the Constitution. Do not tell me they would have tolerated this madness. Do not tell me that teachers must be armed. And do not tell me your AR15 is worth more than another 14 children’s lives.
An AR is simply a semi automatic rifle.

This is senseless but so are the ensuing arguments that cry out nothing changes while never noticing their own argument...

Never changes.

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
Mexico has mass shootings, yet the far left wants to ignore it, because it does not fit their narrative.
Somalia has mass shootings too. I note the US is again being compared to third world countries by its citizens.

I’m a gun owner. Do not tell me our Founders conceived of this carnage when they wrote the Constitution. Do not tell me they would have tolerated this madness. Do not tell me that teachers must be armed. And do not tell me your AR15 is worth more than another 14 children’s lives.
My AR is priceless. Come and try to take it.

An AR is simply a semi automatic rifle.

This is senseless but so are the ensuing arguments that cry out nothing changes while never noticing their own argument...

Never changes.
But that must be inherent in the assertion, Shirley?

Or are you Missourian too?

Somalia has mass shootings too. I note the US is again being compared to third world countries by its citizens.

Yes mass shootings happen all over the world, regardless of any label you would like to give them.

But you are better off sticking to the onion, since you posted that link a lot in this thread,

Funny that in Texas there are so many gun owners and nobody stopped this deranged psychopath from killing 20+. Come to think of it, how does a deranged psychopath legally get a gun? Come to think of it, based on all of the killings in this country, most gun owners are psychopaths? Why do people feel the need to have firearms? Are there that many insecure and paranoid people out there?

Guns flow in this country like water, and that's why we have mass shooting after mass shooting and, you know, spare me the bullshit about mental illness. We don't have any more mental illness than any other country in the world
guns
Those laws are working quite well in Blue cities, aren't they?
Stop being stupid.
stupid is all he knows!

What I can't get over is how many of the posters on this thread aren't even mildly embarrassed by the level of mass shootings in the US.

Once someone makes up their mind to kill someone or a lot of people, no law can ever be made to prevent this.
however armed security can prevent much of it .... and no not in every case but if said shooter caught a bullet between the eyes from a highly trained security officer as he entered the school ..

• Funny
"Our prayer tonight is for those parents, lying in bed, trying to to figure out, 'Will I be able to sleep again?'" Biden said. "What do I say to my other children?"

how does a party who rejects the laws of God, Throw God out of their party platform, have the nerve to offer prayers to God....oh wait....he doesn't say prayers to God.... God only knows who his prayers are directed to.

Funny that in Texas there are so many gun owners and nobody stopped this deranged psychopath from killing 20+. Come to think of it, how does a deranged psychopath legally get a gun? Come to think of it, based on all of the killings in this country, most gun owners are psychopaths? Why do people feel the need to have firearms? Are there that many insecure and paranoid people out there?
Because the school was a gun-free zone, and every law-abiding Texan obeyed it. They most likely are gun owners too.

So what?

The gun laws aren't the problem, it's the people who don't obey or enforce them.

• Funny

Forum List

Back