Active shooter reported at Texas elementary school

Yes, one of the most proud racist on the forum threw out a wild ass guess based off of nothing more than her own biases....what a shocker.
0CB9E6D6-A295-45D9-8077-6ABE610E2440.jpeg

Shouldn’t we all be angry over the continuous senseless massacre of children and innocents in this country?
It was inappropriate to start scolding us and getting a dig in against Republicans. He should have remained in the same “sad, empathetic” mode he began his remarks with. That part in the middle was jarring and out of place. IMO.

That was a sudden and major switch in tone. Woah. Went from sad to angry in one second.

His tone is now one of scolding, as usual. It is inappropriate. He should be totally focused on the grief of the survivors.
The "anger" was scripted....The first part was more like when he was caught looking at his watch at the airbase when the bodies were brought home from his Afghanistan withdraw failure.....It was just the lead-in to his anti-gun rant.

If you want to share your thoughts, then just say them.

I spent the past 2 1/2 hours doing just that.

You ignored it as "doing nothing" or me "shitting" on your suggestions.

I actively engaged you with solutions and questions, to which you replied with the above.

You simply aren't interested in any disagreement with your premise. You engage in a victim mentality whenever there is.

Lol. Where a good suggestion is informed by the examples of other advanced nations which do not have anywhere near the rate of firearm homicides or mass shootings that America does.

Right.
I've looked at the rates.

Firearm homicides went down when guns were restricted...but the overall homicide rate went up.

More deaths...just less from guns.

Uvalde Demographics​

According to the most recent ACS, the racial composition of Uvaldewas:

• White: 92.19%
  • Other race: 4.30%
  • Asian: 1.37%
  • Black or African American: 0.97%
  • Two or more races: 0.54%
  • Native American: 0.51%
  • Native Hawaiian or Pacific Islander: 0.11%
So no hispanics in Uvalde huh?
hahaha…you are losing more credibility here every day. You are sliding into the depths with Mac1958 and rightwinger . You have a hardcore case of HeadInAssItus.

The sad part of this whole thing is America has become desensitized because they KNOW the left will politicize it like they always do.

And like you are doing in this very post....congrats you are just like the left.

You ate the one pushing an idea that wont solve the problem
The experience of all the other advanced nations to the contrary?

That's not me defending the right to bear arms for self defence, boss.

How would me giving up my guns stop this from happening again?
If it is in response to national legislation it would show your solidarity in making a sacrifice for the good of all so that the number of firearms in circulation in the US can be reduced, thereby influencing others to the same end of reducing the rate of 'this' happening.

Lol. The answer to the US' problems is to deflect to Mexico. Well why not, it's not as though anything useful will be done.

No the far left narrative is it only happens in the US.

Proof that it is not only the US. Proof that the criminals would be the only ones with guns, if the far left has their way, especially with open borders.

Forum List

Back