Active shooter reported at Texas elementary school

"The Texas shooter violated a multiplicity of gun laws. The suggestion that more gun laws would have prevented this act of unspeakable evil is unsupported, and the implication that those who oppose such laws are somehow in favor of mass shootings is morally reprehensible." -- Ben Shapiro

Another mass shooting – and conservatives in knee-jerk fashion start with the lies and demagoguery about guns being ‘banned’ and ‘confiscated’ rather than offering solutions having nothing to do with the regulation of firearms.

Conservatives don’t offer solutions having nothing to do with the regulation of firearms because ‘guns’ is a hot-button wedge issue conservatives use to drive the base to the polls and attack political opponents with lies about ‘banning’ and ‘confiscating’ guns.

No one wants to ‘ban’ guns; no one wants to ‘confiscate’ guns.

I really have no intention of crapping on a good suggestion.
Lol. Where a good suggestion is informed by the examples of other advanced nations which do not have anywhere near the rate of firearm homicides or mass shootings that America does.

Right.

Transgendered freak....

View attachment 649111
1653439355325.png

1653439453727.png

Biden delivering another anti gun speech.

Note how he was all "sad" at first then brightened right up when he thinks he can make anti-gun hay.

Calling gun-owners sick just because they own a particular type of firearm.

Fuck you Joe.

Odd that an 18- year-old would live with Grandma and neither one of his parents.
Not really…at least in my state many children end up raised by grandparents, often I think, due to addiction issues in the parents. I read he was originally from ND, but not much seems known.

So many parallels to Adam Lanza. My heart goes out to tbe families…:(

Forum List

Back