Active shooter reported at Texas elementary school

How weird…it only took someone bold a couple of minutes to throw out an educated guess… Golfing Gator is still trying to find the courage to do so….That word RACIST scares the hell out of him.

Yes, one of the most proud racist on the forum threw out a wild ass guess based off of nothing more than her own biases....what a shocker.

Obviously you don’t know anything about shooting a handgun – a semi-auto in particular.

‘Teacher with a gun’ is as much of a myth as ‘good guy’ with a gun – an armed teacher would end up killing as many children as the shooter, if not more.
Liar, I've shot S/A handguns most of my life. Try again butcher. You want the teachers to kill kids don't you, vermin?

Biden delivering another anti gun speech.

Note how he was all "sad" at first then brightened right up when he thinks he can make anti-gun hay.
That was a sudden and major switch in tone. Woah. Went from sad to angry in one second.

His tone is now one of scolding, as usual. It is inappropriate. He should be totally focused on the grief of the survivors.

and the repubs block every legitimate effort to study gun violence and come up with solutions. You have to ask yourself, do repubs somehow enjoy the mass shootings?
Again, conservatives see ‘guns’ as a valuable hot-button wedge issue; they may not want or enjoy mass shootings, but they also don’t want to do anything about ending gun crime and violence because they’d lose that hot-button wedge issue.

Whenever there’s a mass shooting or some other manifestation of gun violence, conservatives immediately start with the lies and demagoguery about guns being ‘banned’ and ‘confiscated’ – when in fact no one advocates for any such thing.

Funny, I keep hearing that I want nothing to be done, but here people like you are suggesting nothing can be done.
You want nothing done that violates the right to bear arms for self defence, the current interpretation of the Constitution.

So nothing can be done.

That was a sudden and major switch in tone. Woah. Went from sad to angry in one second.

His tone is one of scolding, as usual.
Shouldn’t we all be angry over the continuous senseless massacre of children and innocents in this country?

The idiot molester in chief talks about gun laws. The shooter broke a dozen and it didn't stop him. I guess one more law would have.

What a fucking senile child molesting idiot.

Then you aren't interested in doing anything yourself, hypocrite.

So spare me your false outrage and empty sanctimony.
I’m on board with just about any ideas to address this issue.

If it works, great. If it doesn’t work, can it and move on to the next one. It’s no more or less likely to happen if I go digging for your posts. Get over yourself.

If you want to share your thoughts, then just say them.

No one is taking my weapons away. No one
Most of those who speak so passionately about wanting to save lives would cheer if our government "got serious" about doing something and the result was 10s of 1000s of dead or maimed. THAT would be a "necessary evil".

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
I’m asking you to guess…what percentage of hispanics in and around Uvalde have a legal lineage?

View attachment 649088

Uvalde Demographics​

According to the most recent ACS, the racial composition of Uvaldewas:

• White: 92.19%
  • Other race: 4.30%
  • Asian: 1.37%
  • Black or African American: 0.97%
  • Two or more races: 0.54%
  • Native American: 0.51%
  • Native Hawaiian or Pacific Islander: 0.11%

D97B3386-3019-4BB1-BC06-5D0F12209062.png

You want nothing done that violates the right to bear arms for self defence, the current interpretation of the Constitution.

So nothing can be done.

Yeah? So? There are other ways, ways I suggested, which don't infringe on that. But you are never interested.

Your absolute "take guns away" approach does nothing but encourage an illicit gun trade, the same way drug dealers illicitly trade drugs. You only worsen the problem instead of solving it.

Instead of drug cartels, we'll have gun cartels.

Forum List

Back