Active shooter reported at Texas elementary school

We can’t even get the police to take out a shooter before he slaughters everyone. I fail to see how effective it would be to arm teachers. But go ahead. I’m for it. I just don’t see it doing much good if any.
Then you are stupid.

So what’s the plan?
Harden the schools "FINALLY" in a comprehensive reform that deals with the ultimate protection of our children and citizen's. That reform and effort should include a multiple layer of reform and engineering ideas. Until then arm the adult's/faculty that are willing to protect their school's if a shooter attempts to attack their schools.

The adults should be sitting or standing there just like an air Marshall appearing or blending in to the woodworks until the attacker shows up to get the surprise of his sorry ace life.

Tactical gear should be outlawed to sell to any citizen that isn't a member of law enforcement or the military. How in the hell did this nation think that it would be ok to sell tactical gear to the citizenry ?

That has now led to the death's of our law enforcement who were attempting to save the citizen's against POC that decided to attack the innocent like a bunch of coward's hiding behind such equipment in which they knew the citizen's don't have or wear in their everyday lives..

That should be immediately taken care of (OUTLAW TACTICAL GEAR BEING SOLD TO THE PUBLIC).

Last edited:
Harden the schools "FINALLY" in a comprehensive reform that deals with the ultimate protection of our children and citizen's. That reform and effort should include a multiple layer of reform and engineering ideas. Until then arm the adult's/faculty that are willing to protect their school's if a shooter attempts to attack their schools.
Sounds like a stupid idea but I’m in favor of it. If anything, it will give us more information if it fails.

Prove me wrong.
Leftists don't accept proof. But I'm sure if they they had to do it all over again, all those dead teachers would still choose to die instead of having a gun and shooting the leftist who murdered them.

FT3xQe4XsAApOjy

Leftists don't accept proof. But I'm sure if they they had to do it all over again, all those dead teachers would still choose to die instead of having a gun and shooting the leftist who murdered them.
I’m sure if you could do it all over again, you would have no problem selling that gun to that psychopath.

Forum List

Back