Active shooter Andrews AFB

Precise detail of shooter, but no idea what the weapon is on a military base?

Somehow, I would expect a shooting at a military base to be very shortlived.
OTOH, with a dem administration, an American military base may be the least defended location outside of a school.
Soldiers are not allowed to have access to guns on military bases.
This is why the Fort Hood soldiers were defenseless during the 2009 massacre.
The civilian police dept had to end it. (Sgt. Kimberly Munley)

Surprising amount of detail.

Joint Base Andrews On Lockdown After Report of An Active Shooter.

“An armed individual has been reported near base housing,” the base said in a Facebook post. “Stay away from base housing. Initiate Lockdown Procedures.”

The base, which is located in Prince George’s County, Md., said a white male in a purple sweatshirt and black shorts was carrying an AR-15 style rifle “with no orange tip.”

Air Force One, as well as other planes used for official travel, is kept at Joint Base Andrews, and the president flies in and out of the base for trips outside of Washington, D.C. President Biden is expected to go to the base on Friday to travel to Mississippi to survey damage from a recent storm. He was last at the base on Tuesday to travel to North Carolina.

Soldiers are not allowed to have access to guns on military bases.
This is why the Fort Hood soldiers were defenseless during the 2009 massacre.
The civilian police dept had to end it. (Sgt. Kimberly Munley)

Maybe they should rethink that. That’s like a pharmacy being a drug free zone.

Pretty bad when a military base, full of trained and armed personnel, have to lock down and hide because of a report of someone "with an AR-15 without a red tip." You'd think there would be quite a few of those on a military base.

Putin must be laughing his ass of at this. I know I am. God help us if our soldiers have to fight a real war with people shooting back at them. I guess they'll run and hide then, too.

Pretty bad when a military base, full of trained and armed personnel, have to lock down and hide because of a report of someone "with an AR-15 without a red tip." You'd think there would be quite a few of those on a military base.

Putin must be laughing his ass of at this. I know I am. God help us if our soldiers have to fight a real war with people shooting back at them. I guess they'll run and hide then, too.

Putin and Xi know America is broken.
They are planning accordingly.

They aren't allowed weapons while on base.

Forum List

Back