Act Blue is sponsoring the sex camp for 8 year olds

You thought this was a school?

I'll bet many on the right thought this was just a bunch of LGBTQ weirdos.

No - this is the Democratic Party itself.

When you pay your bill or donate to this camp, the money goes TO THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY.

So?

Sex Ed at that age?

I mean sure I knew what sex was at the age of five but most kids learn a little later…

Kids become sexual at about that age. It doesn't mean that much to them.

The issue is, do you tell kids what they need to know BEFORE they need to know it, or AFTER they need to know it?

And sex ed isn't all "they're fucking, haha", often at that age it can be about simple things that aren't sexual at all.

"Normally, puberty starts in girls when they’re between 8 and 14 years old. "

"But some get their periods as early as age 9, while others get it as late as age 16."

"In boys, puberty normally starts when they’re 9 to 15 years. On average, boys begin going through puberty a little later than girls, usually around age 10 or 11."

So, at 8 you'll be talking about the changes they're going to experience. For girls it'll be about periods of things like that. Not "sex", but things connected with the body and what will become sex stuff when they're older. Things people don't like to talk about.

Your side is the one encouraging anal sex so the girl can keep her hymen intact and be a virgin on her wedding night.
Once again I have to ask you for a link showing anyone is encouraging anal sex, you lying sack of KKKanadian shit.

And once again you won't be able to bring one since you are a lying sack of KKKandadian shit.

Why don't you worry about your cuck dictator in KKKanada who locks people up and steals their property because they don't agree with him and stay the fuck out of US Politics, which you prove daily you know nothing about.

We aren’t the ones who consider women to be mere vessels. Your “morals” and “values” once consigned to death those who did not fit in with them. Civil rights for me but not thee.

That is not a world I would consider good.

Nobody on my side considers women to be “mere vessels”. As far as I know, you're the only one who has expressed or mentioned any such claim.

A very clear case of psychological projection.

They aren’t normalizing that. That is completely dishonest. You also miss the part about “age appropriate”.

None of the depraved shit that they are trying to push on children is “age-appropriate” for any child.

In a sane world, what they are doing would rightfully be recognized for what it clearly is—the sexual abuse of children. And those who had any willing part in it would be permanently removed from free society, preferably put to death.

There is only one motive, and one purpose for what they are doing, and that is to groom children to be easier prey for pedophiles.

Kids become sexual at about that age. It doesn't mean that much to them.

The issue is, do you tell kids what they need to know BEFORE they need to know it, or AFTER they need to know it?

And sex ed isn't all "they're fucking, haha", often at that age it can be about simple things that aren't sexual at all.

"Normally, puberty starts in girls when they’re between 8 and 14 years old. "

"But some get their periods as early as age 9, while others get it as late as age 16."

"In boys, puberty normally starts when they’re 9 to 15 years. On average, boys begin going through puberty a little later than girls, usually around age 10 or 11."

So, at 8 you'll be talking about the changes they're going to experience. For girls it'll be about periods of things like that. Not "sex", but things connected with the body and what will become sex stuff when they're older. Things people don't like to talk about.
And the decision to have those discussions should be long to the parents and perhaps in consultation with the family doc.

Not a bunch of weirdo's at a damned summer camp grooming your kids for their own purposes.

Wow, I missed a few pages. :p

Sorry, it took a minute to get the proxy running. I'm caught up now. In fact it's kind of interesting reading the whole thread at once. Here's what I notice:

The point of this thread was that the Democratic Party is sponsoring the sex camp people. Maybe y'all knew that already, I didn't, I was like "whaddya know".

And, reading the 8 pages I missed, there's a lot of specific posts I'd like to reply to - but generally the two parts of this thread that leap off the page are the diversions by the lefties and the Bible thumping by parts of the right.

A couple of the left leaning members started talking about sex education, and pedophilia, and the thread isn't about that. (Although, those are interesting topics and I'd like to reply to some of the posts).

The right... how can I say this... things like social understanding and Bible based social rules, those are what I call "morality". I'd prefer that morality be kept out of K-12 education, because it's an advanced topic.

Children, on the playground, learn their own social morality. It's part of letting a child be a child, and develop his or her own way. In my view, Bible thumping is exactly equivalent to, say, leftists teaching CRT (whether openly or surreptitiously). It's "morality", and the only time teachers should step into that is to define boundaries. Like, if two kids are beating each other up, the teacher steps in.

I'll address this to those on the right - let's turn the tables and let's say we have a Christian teacher in a public school, who has either a trans gender student in class, or say a student with two mommies. My claim is, this teacher "should not" tell the child that they're living in sin, or that parents are living in sin. Any more than a leftie teacher should tell the child it's "okay". Public school teachers need to stay out of the morality business, is my take. (Generally speaking, Christian teachers are pretty good about that, they're well aware of the issues surrounding religion in the classroom).

Well, I'll just reiterate what I said "as a parent", which is my only political position really. (I live for my kids, I'm "codependent" on them ha ha). :p

My boundaries as a parent are:

1. My child is not your business. All this stuff about sex education, is NOT YOUR BUSINESS. It's => MY <= business. And my wife's. We are responsible parents. We talk with our children. We know what's going on in their lives. We don't want them 'educated' about morality, we want them to learn to read and write and balance their checkbooks. You don't talk to children about inappropriate touching IN SCHOOL, you don't do that. It puts anyone who HAS actually been abused in a miserable state. You need to respect the childrens' privacy. They're not your political playthings.

2. Anything that happens in school - ANYTHING - you need to ask the parents first. The parents are in charge. Always. 24/7, 100% of the time. It is the school district's JOB to keep the parents informed. That is exactly what we pay them for. If they fail to do that, they need to be replaced

Forum List

Back