Act Blue is sponsoring the sex camp for 8 year olds

So that gives the left an excuse to start imposing their moral values?

I mean, what is it with these people? This is what I call the grand leftist delusion, that they're somehow going to change peoples' beliefs with this kind of BS.

This is moralism, not even thinly disguised. The left can't bypass the parents and go straight to brainwashing the kids, that's not allowed. (You can call it education, call it whatever you want, all I'm saying plain and simple is, if you want to talk my kid about sex - of ANY kind - you get my permission first).

The job of the left is to convince the PARENTS, not brainwash the kids. If you want to get to the kids, you have to go through the parents. You MUST. The parents are legally responsible for the child, if they fail the child it's THEIR responsibility, not yours and not the government's.

This should be very simple for even lefties to understand: I do not subscribe to leftist morality. Don't need it, don't want it, and won't teach it to my kids. I have my own value system, thank you very much. Don't need yours.

Bingo, they screamed for decades when they thought the 'religious right' controlled social and cultural mores, forcing everyone to live by their standards. They are no different whatsoever, but because the 'morals' they're pushing are not based on 'religion', it's perfectly okay for them to push their views on everyone else.

One teacher, after intense instruction in her class is proud of the fact that after her guidance 63% of her class came out as some kind of abnormality.

So that gives the left an excuse to start imposing their moral values?

Bingo, they screamed for decades when they thought the 'religious right' controlled social and cultural mores, forcing everyone to live by their standards. They are no different whatsoever, but because the 'morals' they're pushing are not based on 'religion', it's perfectly okay for them to push their views on everyone else.

“Don't force your morality on me!”, they cried, until they gained the power to force their immorality on everyone else.

We aren’t the ones who consider women to be mere vessels. Your “morals” and “values” once consigned to death those who did not fit in with them. Civil rights for me but not thee.

That is not a world I would consider good.
Says a goof whose party fully supports replacing actual women with men. Oh wait, they don’t even know what women are. Seems it’s you and yours who think women have no rights.

Forum List

Back