ACORN disbanding

He got everything he expected this time around. This was step one. He knew he could not shove the entire thing up our butts in one shot, at least not without having America disintegrate into nothing. You can't cook a frog by throwing it into a boiling pot of water you have to heat the water slowly. Are you not feeling the heat yet?

This is not done yet and the worst is yet to come.

Public Options are not off the table yet.

Immie

so, do you still believe he has congress "in his pocket" or not? And do you still believe Obama can hand over money to Acorn or the Acorn likes as you stated?

And have you landed yourself in the Camp of Obama is to blame for everything including my split finger nail, or not?

Care

Yes, he has Congress in his pocket.

Yes, he can hand over money in kick back to the future Acorn just as Bush handed "no bid contracts" to Halliburton.

And no, I have not landed in the Camp of Obama is to blame for everything.

The Democrats are to blame for this terrible bill.

And I am sorry about your split finger nail! I hope it was not because you were mad at me again for something I did not do again! :D

Immie

:lol::lol: no i did not split it because of you immie! but if i did, it would have been because of something you DID do!

No he can't hand money over to Acorn, not even in a no bid contract...it would have to be legislated that no bid contracts were acceptable for the deed they were doing.

And no, obama does not have congress in his pocket...so I disagree with you...

the democrats do NOT KNOW HOW to walk LOCK STEP, they never have and they never will be united, it seems.....there will always be some that go their own way....

so, do you still believe he has congress "in his pocket" or not? And do you still believe Obama can hand over money to Acorn or the Acorn likes as you stated?

And have you landed yourself in the Camp of Obama is to blame for everything including my split finger nail, or not?

Care

Yes, he has Congress in his pocket.

Yes, he can hand over money in kick back to the future Acorn just as Bush handed "no bid contracts" to Halliburton.

And no, I have not landed in the Camp of Obama is to blame for everything.

The Democrats are to blame for this terrible bill.

And I am sorry about your split finger nail! I hope it was not because you were mad at me again for something I did not do again! :D

Immie

:lol::lol: no i did not split it because of you immie! but if i did, it would have been because of something you DID do!

No he can't hand money over to Acorn, not even in a no bid contract...it would have to be legislated that no bid contracts were acceptable for the deed they were doing.

And no, obama does not have congress in his pocket...so I disagree with you...

the democrats do NOT KNOW HOW to walk LOCK STEP, they never have and they never will be united, it seems.....there will always be some that go their own way....

They walked lock step through this POS. Just because it took them a year to get there does not mean that they weren't all in line from the get go and won't be the next time around. So what if they didn't have 100% support of Democrats they had what they needed and you can bet your bottom dollar that if Stupak had not allowed himself to be duped another dupe that voted no would have been duped.

As for ACORN and Obama's kick backs. He doesn't need a law just a willing Congress and a pen.

Immie

gosh....so you bought in to THAT blame Obama for everything club just like the other republicans too, huh?

fyi.... obama can't send them money silly....he is not in congress.....:eusa_whistle:

FYI: He has congress in his pocket and he can do whatever he damn well pleases and he will prove it tomorrow when he completes shoving his Health Care "Reform" up our rear ends.

Immie

he doesn't have congress or the senate in his pocket....just look how long it took to get this bill through, MOSTLY because of Dems that differ with him.

he did not get universal health care...

he did not get a public option as his second choice...

he got nothing that he campaigned on.

the vote did not have all democratic support yesterday.....not by a long shot....
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BW4IKM9hzS4]YouTube - Baby steps to single payer[/ame]

So, anyone care to list the crimes that ACORN as a entity has been found guilty of?

So, anyone care to list the crimes that ACORN as a entity has been found guilty of?

Well Db, When their Districts Attorney has already had his swiss bank accounts balance raised in some mysterious way wouldn't an intelligent guy like yourself figure that your request is fruitless and actually somewhat insulting to say the least? Just sayin bro. :eusa_whistle:~BH

Well Db, When their Districts Attorney has already had his swiss bank accounts balance raised in some mysterious way wouldn't an intelligent guy like yourself figure that your request is fruitless and actually somewhat insulting to say the least? Just sayin bro. :eusa_whistle:~BH

Link?

Link?

Nope. That's just common Knowledge bro. How about a link showing us all who was purchased and for how much by the mentally deranged Democratic Party along with their Master Rahm Emanuel and his good little boy Obama in regards to this Health Bill??? ~BH

Nope. That's just common Knowledge bro. How about a link showing us all who was purchased and for how much by the mentally deranged Democratic Party along with their Master Rahm Emanuel and his good little boy Obama in regards to this Health Bill??? ~BH

Master Rahm Emanuel? What? :lol:

Master Rahm Emanuel? What? :lol:

Vacation.gif

:eusa_shhh: ~BH

none, that i have seen...

the prostitute thingy turned out to be a scam and the tape was edited, doctored, cut up, is what i last read on it

none, that i have seen...

the prostitute thingy turned out to be a scam and the tape was edited, doctored, cut up, is what i last read on it

That's my point. O'Keefe never released the full unedited tape for that exact reason.

The name changes are already underway. Local organizations are rebranding in order to get federal funds.

Exactly, in my opinion, ACORN is pulling another "FAST ONE"', people think they are gone :lol::lol:
I'll keep my eyes open for their Grand Re-Opening under some new name. I just do NOT trust them, and nor should anyone else.

The name changes are already underway. Local organizations are rebranding in order to get federal funds.

Exactly, in my opinion, ACORN is pulling another "FAST ONE"', people think they are gone :lol::lol:
I'll keep my eyes open for their Grand Re-Opening under some new name. I just do NOT trust them, and nor should anyone else.

who cares?

:lol:

gosh....so you bought in to THAT blame Obama for everything club just like the other republicans too, huh?

fyi.... obama can't send them money silly....he is not in congress.....:eusa_whistle:

FYI: He has congress in his pocket and he can do whatever he damn well pleases and he will prove it tomorrow when he completes shoving his Health Care "Reform" up our rear ends.

Immie

he doesn't have congress or the senate in his pocket....just look how long it took to get this bill through, MOSTLY because of Dems that differ with him.

he did not get universal health care...

he did not get a public option as his second choice...

he got nothing that he campaigned on.

the vote did not have all democratic support yesterday.....not by a long shot....

It really sums the bill up beautifully when the bipartisan support was AGAINST it.

But he got enough.... enough to take us towards a single payer system.... that was the long term aim, and it remains the long term aim. Shame that, because we appear to be a nation of people who are unable to see past the NOW.

Gone today--back tomorrow and when they come back the President won't have to worry about any backlash when he sends funds their way because no one will know that the money is for services rendered.

Immie

After all of the arm-twisting we've seen this week are you going to tell us to assume he's not able to?

He controls the Fed, Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac....control of TARP and the Stimulus.....he can send them billions. They can get cash....they're just using insolvency as an excuse to change their name to something that's not so recognizable.

ACORN SWAP?
March 23, 2010 - 12:21 PM | by: Eric Shawn
ACORN, the embattled community activist group, says it is disbanding.

The group, the Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now, claims it will close its affiliates and field offices by April 1st. But some of its critics think the move is really an April fool's switch. They claim ACORN actually isn't going anywhere, just rebranding under different local organizations with new names but with the same mission.
ACORN has faced a variety of allegations over the past two years, from voter registration fraud to Republican charges that it uses public funds for liberal political purposes. ACORN workers have gone to jail, and undercover tapes of ACORN workers seemingly giving advice on how to skirt the law especially made the group a lightning rod for criticism.

ACORN has denied the charges, pointing to its own commissioned investigation that found allegations against it baseless.
"ACORN has faced a series of well-orchestrated, relentless, well-funded right wing attacks that are unprecedented since the McCarthy era," claims ACORN CEO Bertha Lewis. In a statement she said in part, "Our effective work empowering African-Americans and low-income voters made us a target."

But critics say ACORN's undoing is entirely its own fault.

"I don't think we are done with this," Iowa Republican Congressman Steve King, a noted ACORN critic, told Fox News. "This is a big step in the right direction because I believe they are a corrupt, criminal enterprise."

King calls the move "a downsize of ACORN," but believes its operations will be shifted to state organizations that "may well grow." He says “tigers don’t change their stripes and neither to people who are operating in a corrupt fashion.”

Critics point to a variety of new local organizations that are springing up to apparently take ACORN's place. In Brooklyn, New York the ACORN office now has a new sign: "New York Communities for Change," and in Massachusetts the president of the new group, "New England United for Justice" is listed as Maude Hurd, the president of ACORN, in its articles of Organization.

There are a growing number of such local groups replacing ACORN, according to Matthew Vadum, of the Capital Research Center. He says ACORN Housing has changed its name to Affordable Housing Centers of America, Inc., and that other ACORN connected groups include: Arkansas Community Organizations, Alliance of Californians for Community Empowerment, and Missourians Organizing for Reform Empowerment.

"This is a trick, a public relations trick," says Vadum, calling the move an attempt "to dupe Congress and the American people to think they have gone away and they have not." He says "the same people are running the new chapters that have sprung up and in some cases, out of the same offices."
The moves in Congress to cut ACORN's funding came after the shocking undercover video-tapes made by conservative activists James O'Keefe and Hannah Giles who posed as a pimp and a prostitute trying to secure ACORN's help to open a supposed brothel using underage girls. A federal Judge has since declared the Congressional move unconstitutional, but the financial damage may have been done. Several federal agencies have cut their ACORN funding and ACORN even tried to use the example of the tapes for fundraising purposes.

Giles has not returned a request for comment on ACORN's announcement, and O'Keefe told me he cannot comment because of the on-going investigation of another of his video projects. He and three others have been charged with trying to "manipulate" the phone system of Democratic Louisiana Senator Mary Landrieu. O'Keefe says he was engaged in a journalistic endeavor, going undercover to try and show that there was no problem with the Senator's phone system during the run-up to the health care vote.

ACORN SWAP? Liveshots

THE MANY FACES OF ACORN
Posted on September 26, 2009. Filed under: Enemies of The State, General Info, Watchdog Tools | Tags: abuse of power, Acorn, ACORN AFFILIATES, ACORN FAMILY, citizen watchdogs, Government Abuse, government corruption, government watchdogs, Rathke, SEIU, STAMP OUT CORRUPTION, take back America, Watchdogs |

Below please find a list of ACORN Affiliates A list of ACORN branch names and addresses is published seperately on this site ACORN and Sister Orgs Address List A-Z Soldier For Liberty . I would appreciate the cooperation of all Watchdogs, Corruption Fighters, Truth Seekers, Dragon Slayers and Sleuths to track down facts that up until now were hidden from view. These may include back door Congressional dealing, under the table funding, extortion payments, etc.. Please use tools listed on this site, to the right of this column under Citizen Tools to unearth the web of deceit. The government is supposedly in the process of cutting ties with ACORN. You know, and I know, they will merely find another way to do it from the shadows. Let’s work together to stop them in their tracks. Please. Also, it is my belief the government will fund acorn through the banks from here on out. After all ACORN and the banks have a cozy history and the government now owns the banks. See this FOR WATCHDOGS- HOW BANKS WORK WITH ACORN Soldier For Liberty to find out how BofA worked with ACORN. Please keep that in mind while you are searching. I have chosen not to publish where I came upon the list of Affiliates as things have been disappearing from the web of late.

•385 Palmetto Street Housing Fund Corp.
•4415 San Jacinto Street Co
•ACORN
•ACORN 2004 Housing Development Fund Corp.
•ACORN 2005 Housing Development Fund Corp.
•ACORN Associates
•ACORN Beneficial Association
• ACORN Beverly Y LLC
• ACORN Campaign Services
•ACORN Campaign To Raise The Minimum Wage
•ACORN Center for Housing, Inc.
•ACORN Children’s Beneficial Association
• ACORN Community Land Association
•ACORN Community Land Association of IL
•ACORN Community Land Association of LA
• ACORN Community Land Association of PA
•ACORN Community Labor Organizing Center
•ACORN Cultural Trust
•ACORN Dumont-Snediker Housing Development Fund Corp
•ACORN Fair Housing
•ACORN Fund
•ACORN Housing Corp.
•ACORN Housing Corp. of IL
•ACORN Housing Corp. of MO
•ACORN Housing Corp. of PA
•ACORN Institute
•ACORN Law for Education, Representation, and Training
•ACORN Management Corp.
•ACORN National Broadcasting Network
•ACORN Services
•ACORN Television In Action For Communities
•ACORN Tenant Union Training and Organizing Project
•ACORN Tenants Union
•Affiliated Media Foundation Movement
•Agape Broadcasting Foundation, Inc.
•American Evironmental Justice Project, Inc.
•American Home Childcare Providers Association
•American Institute for Social Justice
•Arizona ACORN Housing Corp.
•Arkansas Broadcasting Foundation
•Association for the Rights of Citizens, Inc.
•Associated Regional Maintenance Systems
•Austin Organizing and Support Center
•Baltimore Organizing and Support Center
•Boston Organizing and Support Center
•Broad Street Corp.
•California Community Network
•Chicago Organizing and Support Center
•Chief Organizer Fund
•Child Care Providers for Action Franklin
•Citizens Action Research Project
•Citizens Campaign for Work, Living Wage and Labor Peace
•Citizens Consulting, Inc ( or CCI )
•Citizens Campaign for Finance Reform
•Colorado ACORN Housing Corp.
•Crescent City Broadcasting Corp.
•Desert Rose Homes, Inc.
•Dumont Avenue Housing Development Fund
•Elysian Fields Corp., Inc.
•Elysian Fields Partnership
•Fifteenth Street Corp.
•Floridians for All PAC
•Franklin ACORN Housing
•Greenville Community Charter School, Inc.
•Greenwell Springs Corp.
•Hospitality Hotel and Restaurant Organizing Council (HOTROC)
•Houston Organizing and Support Center
•KABF Radio
•KNON Radio
•Labor Neighbor Reasearch and Training Center, Inc.
•Living Wage Resource Center
•Louisiana ACORN Fair Housing
•Massachusetts ACORN Housing Corp.
•Metro Technical Institute
•Missouri Tax Justice Research Project
•Montana Radio Network
•Mott Have ACORN Housing Development Fund Corp.
•Mutual Housing Association of New York, Inc.
•National Center for Jobs and Justice
•New Mexico Organizing and Support Center
•New Orleans Community Housing Organization
•New York ACORN Housing Company, Inc.
•New York Agency for Community Affairs, Inc.
•Orgainzers Forum
•Pennsylvania Institute for Community Affairs
•People’s Equipment Resource Corp.
•Phoenix Organizing and Support Center
•Project Vote
•SEIU Local 100
•SEIU Local 880
•Service Workers Action Team
•Shrevport Community Television
•Site Fighters
•Sixth Avenue Corp.
•Social Policy
•Southern Training Center
•St. Louis Organizing and Support Center
•St. Louis Tax Reform Group
•Texas ACORN Housing Corp
•Wal-Mart Workers Association
•Wal-Mart Association for Reform Now
•Working Families Association
•A Community Resource Network
•ACORN Foundation
•ACORN International
•Cypress ACORN Housing Development Fund, Inc.
•Mermetau Elderly Housing Corp. List of the

ACORN COUNCIL from US House of Representatives Report

1. Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now (“ACORN”)

2. ACORN National Office: Brooklyn, NY

3. ACORN Bronx, NY

4. ACORN Brooklyn, NY

5. ACORN Buffalo, NY

6. ACORN Hempstead, NY

7. ACORN HOUSING CORPORATION Brooklyn, NY

8. PROJECT VOTE Brooklyn, NY

9. MHANY Brooklyn, NY

10. ACORN National Office: Washington, D.C.

11. ACORN Washington, DC

12. ACORN HOUSING CORPORATION Washington, DC

13. ACORN Political 1334 G St, NW Suite B Washington, DC 20005

14. AISJ Washington, DC

15. ACORN National Office: Little Rock, AR

16. ACORN Pine Bluff, AR

17. ACORN Housing Corporation Little Rock, AR

18. ACHC Little Rock, AR

19. ANP Little Rock, AR

20. PROJECT VOTE Little Rock, AR

21. KABF Little Rock, AR

22. SEIU LOCAL 100 Little Rock, AR 72206

23. ACORN National Office: Phoenix, AZ

24. ACORN Glendale, AZ

25. ACORN Mesa, AZ

26. ACORN Tucson, AZ

27. ACORN Housing Corporation Phoenix, AZ

28. ACORN National Office: Dallas, TX

29. ACORN Arlington, TX

30. ACORN Dallas, TX

31. ACORN El Paso, TX

32. ACORN Ft. Worth, TX

33. ACORN Houston, TX

34. ACORN Irving, TX

35. ACORN San Antonio, TX

36. ACORN Research Dallas, TX

37. ACORN HOUSING CORPORATION Dallas, TX

38. ACORN HOUSING CORPORATION Houston, TX

39. ACORN HOUSING CORPORATION San Antonio, TX

40. AGAPE Dallas, TX

41. SEIU LOCAL 100 Corpus Christi, TX

42. SEIU LOCAL 100 Dallas, TX

43. SEIU LOCAL 100 Houston, TX

44. SEIU LOCAL 100 San Antonio, TX

45. ACORN National Office: Boston, MA

46. ACORN Boston, MA

47. ACORN Brockton, MA

48. ACORN Springfield, MA

49. ACORN HOUSING CORPORATION Boston, MA

50. ACORN HOUSING CORPORATION Springfield, MA

51. ACORN National Office: New Orleans, LA

52. ACORN Baton Rouge, LA

53. ACORN Lake Charles, LA

54. ACORN New Orleans, LA

55. ACORN HOUSING CORPORATION New Orleans, LA

56. Louisiana ACORN Fair Housing Organization New Orleans, LA

57. ALERT New Orleans, LA

58. AISJ New Orleans, LA

59. SEIU LOCAL 100 Baton Rouge, LA

60. SEIU LOCAL 100 Lake Charles, LA

61. SEIU LOCAL 100 New Orleans, LA

62. SEIU LOCAL 100 Shreveport, LA

63. HOTROC New Orleans, LA

64. ACORN Bay Point, CA

65. ACORN Fresno, CA

66. ACORN Los Angeles, CA

67. ACORN Oakland, CA

68. ACORN Sacramento, CA

69. ACORN San Bernardino, CA

70. ACORN San Diego, CA

71. ACORN San Francisco, CA

72. ACORN San Jose, CA

73. ACORN Santa Ana, CA

74. ACORN HOUSING CORPORATION Fresno, CA

75. ACORN HOUSING CORPORATION Los Angeles, CA

76. ACORN HOUSING CORPORATION Oakland, CA

77. ACORN HOUSING CORPORATION Sacramento, CA

78. ACORN HOUSING CORPORATION San Diego, CA

79. ACORN HOUSING CORPORATION San Jose, CA

80. ACORN HOUSING CORPORATION Santa Ana, CA

81. ACORN Aurora, CO

82. ACORN Denver, CO

83. ACORN HOUSING CORPORATION Denver, CO

84. ACORN Bridgeport, CT

85. ACORN Hartford, CT

86. ACORN Waterbury, CT

87. ACORN HOUSING CORPORATION Bridgeport, CT

88. ACORN HOUSING CORPORATION New Haven, CT

89. ACORN 408 East 8th St. Wilmington, DE

90. ACORN Ft. Lauderdale, FL

91. ACORN Hialeah, FL

92. ACORN Jacksonville, FL

93. ACORN Lake Worth, FL

94. ACORN Miami, FL

95. ACORN Orlando, FL

96. ACORN St. Petersburg, FL

97. ACORN c/o the Progressive Center Tallahassee, FL

98. ACORN Tampa, FL

99. ACORN HOUSING CORPORATION Miami, FL

100. ACORN HOUSING CORPORATION Orlando, FL

101. Floridians For All Miami, FL

102. ACORN Atlanta, GA

103. ACORN HOUSING CORPORATION Atlanta, GA

104. ACORN Honolulu, HI

105. ACORN Chicago, IL

106. ACORN Springfield, IL

107. ACORN HOUSING CORPORATION Chicago, IL

108. ACORN HOUSING CORPORATION of IL

109. SEIU LOCAL 880 Chicago, IL

110. SEIU LOCAL 880 East St. Louis, IL

111. SEIU LOCAL 880 Harvey, IL

112. SEIU LOCAL 880 Peoria, IL

113. SEIU LOCAL 880 Rock Island, IL

114. SEIU LOCAL 880 Springfield, IL

115. ACORN Indianapolis, IN

116. ACORN IA

117. Peace and Social Justice Center of South Central Kansas Wichita, KS

118. ACORN Louisville, KY

119. ACORN Baltimore, MD

120. ACORN Hyattsville, MD

121. ACORN HOUSING CORPORATION Baltimore, MD

122. ACORN Detroit, MI

123. ACORN HOUSING CORPORATION Detroit, MI

124. Edison Neighborhood Center Kalamazoo, MI

125. ACORN St. Paul, MN

126. ACORN HOUSING CORPORATION St. Paul, MN

127. ACORN Financial Justice Center St. Paul, MN

128. ACORN Kansas City, MO

129. ACORN St. Louis, MO

130. ACORN HOUSING CORPORATION Kansas City, MO

131. ACORN HOUSING CORPORATION St. Louis, MO

132. SEIU LOCAL 880 East St. Louis, MO

133. SEIU LOCAL 880 St. Louis, MO

134. ACORN Jersey City, NJ

135. ACORN Newark, NJ

136. ACORN Paterson, NJ

137. ACORN HOUSING CORPORATION Jersey City, NJ

138. ACORN Albuquerque, NM

139. ACORN Las Cruces, NM

140. ACORN HOUSING CORPORATION Albuquerque, NM

141. ACORN Charlotte, NC

142. ACORN Cincinnati, OH

143. ACORN Cleveland, OH

144. ACORN Columbus, OH

145. ACORN Toledo, OH

146. Lagrange Village Council Toledo, OH

147. ACORN Portland, OR

148. ACORN HOUSING CORPORATION Portland, OR

149. ACORN Allentown, PA

150. ACORN Harrisburg, PA

151. ACORN Philadelphia, PA

152. ACORN Pittsburgh, PA

153. ACORN HOUSING CORPORATION Philadelphia, PA

154. ACORN HOUSING CORPORATION Philadelphia, PA

155. ACORN HOUSING CORPORATION Pittsburgh, PA

156. ACORN Providence, RI

157. ACORN HOUSING CORPORATION Providence, RI

158. ACORN Memphis, TN 38104

159. ACORN Norfolk, VA

160. ACORN Richmond, VA

161. ACORN Burien, WA

162. ACORN Milwaukee, WI

163. ACORN HOUSING CORPORATION Milwaukee, WI

164. ACORN Beverly, L.L.C.

165. ACORN Center for Housing, Inc.

166. Arkansas Community Housing Corporation

167. ACORN Community Land Association, Inc.

168. ACORN Community Land Association Albuquerque NM

169. ACORN Community Land Association of Louisiana Baltimore MD

170. ACORN Community Land Association of Louisiana New Orleans LA

171. ACORN Community Land Association of Pennsylvania, Inc.

172. ACORN Community Land Association of IL.

173. ACORN Community Labor Organizing Center, Inc.

174. ACORN Fair Housing, A Project Of American Institute Washington DC

175. Arkansas ACORN Fair Housing, Inc.

176. New Mexico ACORN Fair Housing Albuquerque NM

177. ACORN Fair Housing Washington DC

178. ACORN Housing 1 Associates, LP (limited partnership)

179. ACORN Housing 2 Associates, LP (limited partnership)

180. ACORN Housing 2, Inc.

181. ACORN Housing Affordable Loans, LLC

182. ACORN Housing Corporation, Inc.

183. Desert Rose Homes, L.L.C.

184. Franklin ACORN Housing, Inc.

185. Mott Haven ACORN Housing Development Fund

186. Mutual Housing Association of New York, Inc.

187. New Orleans Community Housing Organization, Inc.

188. ACORN Community Land Association of Illinois

189. Massachusetts ACORN Housing Corporation

190. Broad Street Corporation

191. Elysian Fields Corporation

192. ACORN 2004 Housing Development Fund Corporation

193. ACORN 2005 Housing Development FUND CORPORATION

194. ACORN Dumont-Snediker Housing Development Fund Corporation

195. Dumont Avenue Housing Development Fund

196. Elysian Fields Partnership

197. Fifteenth Street Corporation

198. New York ACORN Housing Company Inc

199. Development Fund Corporation

200. New York Organizing and Support Center, Inc

201. Baltimore Organizing and Support Center, Inc.

202. Chicago Organizing and Support Center, Inc.

203. Houston Organizing and Support Center, Inc.

204. 5301 McDougall Corporation

205. New Mexico Organizing and Support Center, Inc.

206. New York Organizing and Support Center, Inc.

207. Phoenix Organizing and Support Center, Inc.

208. 385 Palmetto Street Housing Development Fund Corporation

209. Sixth Avenue Corporation

210. 4415 San Jacinto Street Corporation

211. St. Louis Organizing and Support Center, Inc.

212. St. Louis Tax Reform Group, Inc.

213. Greenwell Springs Corporation

214. Austin Organizing and Support Center, Inc.

215. Boston Organizing and Support Center, Inc.

216. American Home Day Care Workers Association, Inc.

217. American Workers Association

218. Baton Rouge Association of School Employees, Inc.

219. Hospitality Hotel and Restaurant Organizing Council

220. Illinois Home Child Care Workers Association, Inc.

221. Labor Link, Inc.

222. Labor Neighbor Research and Training Center, Inc.

223. Missouri Home Child Care Workers Association, Inc.

224. Middle South Home Day Care Workers Association, Inc.

225. Wal-Mart Alliance for Reform Now, Inc.

226. Wal-Mart Association for Reform Now

227. Working Families Association, Inc.

228. Wal-Mart Workers Association, Inc.

229. People Organizing Workfare Workers/ACORN/CWA, Inc.

Workers/ACORN/CWA, Inc.

230. Texas United City-County Employees, Inc.

231. Texas United School Employees, Inc.

232. United Labor Foundation of Greater New Orleans, Inc.

233. United Security Workers of America

234. Orleans Criminal Sheriffs

235. SEIU Local 100

236. SEIU Local 880

237. Arkansas Broadcasting Foundation, Inc.

238. Agape Broadcasting Foundation, Inc.

239. Affiliated Media Foundation Movement, Inc.

240. Allied Media Projects, Inc.

241. ACORN National Broadcasting Network, Inc.

242. Alabama Radio Movement, Inc. (Dissolved)

243. ACORN Television in Action for Communities, Inc.

244. California Community Television Network

245. Flagstaff Broadcasting Foundation, Inc.

246. Iowa ACORN Broadcasting Corporation

247. Maricopa Community Television Project, Inc.

248. Montana Radio Network, Inc.

249. Radio New Mexico, Inc.

250. Shreveport Community Television, Inc.

251. Crescent City Broadcasting Corporation

252. KABF Radio

253. KNON Radio

254. ACORN Institute, Inc.

255. ACORN Institute Inc. Washington DC

256. ACORN Institute Dallas TX

257. ACORN Institute Inc. New Orleans LA

258. American Institute for Social Justice, Inc.

259. Association for Rights of Citizens, Inc.

260. New York Agency for Community Affairs, Inc.

261. Pennsylvania Institute for Community Affairs, Inc.

262. Project Vote/Voting for America, Inc.

263. ACORN Tenant Union Training & Organizing Project, Inc.

264. ACORN Law for Education Representation & Training, Inc.

265. American Environmental Justice Project, Inc.

266. ACORN International, Inc.

267. Environmental Justice Training Project, Inc.

268. Movement for Economic Justice, Education & Training Center, Inc.

269. Missouri Tax Justice Research Project, Inc.

270. ACORN Beneficial Association, Inc.

271. ACORN Canada

272. ACORN Children’s Beneficial Association, Inc.

273. ACORN Campaign to Raise the Minimum Wage, Inc.

274. ACORN Cultural Trust, Inc.

275. ACORN Dual Language Community Academy

276. ACORN Fund, Inc.

277. ACORN Foster Parents, Inc.

278. ACORN Institute Canada

279. ACORN Political Action Committee, Inc.

280. ACORN Tenants’ Union, Inc.

281. Community Training for Environmental Justice, Inc.

282. Connecticut Working Families

283. Democracy for America

284. Hammurabi Fund, Inc.

285. McLellan Multi-Family Corporation

286. Metro Technical Institute, Inc.

287. New Party National Committee, Inc.

288. Volunteers for America, Inc.

289. Volunteers for California, Inc.

290. Volunteers for Missouri, Inc.

291. ACORN Management Corporation

292. Associated Regional Maintenance Systems

293. ACORN Associates, Inc.

294. ACORN Associates Inc. Albuquerque NM

295. ACORN Campaign Services, Inc.

296. ACORN Services, Inc.

297. Citizens Consulting, Inc.

298. Chief Organizer Fund, Inc.

299. Citizens Services, Inc.

300. People’s Equipment Resource Corporation, Inc.

301. National Center for Jobs & Justice

302. Service Workers Action Team

303. Living Wage Resource Center

304. American Home Childcare Providers Association

305. Association for the Rights of Citizens Inc

306. California Community Network

307. Child Care Providers for Action Franklin

308. Citizens Action Research Project

309. Citizens Campaign for Work, Living Wage & Labor Peace

310. Citizens for Future Progress

311. Citizens Campaign for Finance Reform

312. Floridians for All PAC

313. Greenville Community Charter School Inc

314. Student Minimum Wage Action Campaign

315. Site Fighters

316. Social Policy

317. Southern Training Center

318. ACORN Votes

319. Communities Voting Together

320. Arkansas ACORN Political Action Committee

321. Arkansas New Party

322. California APAC

323. Citizens for April Troope

324. Colorado Organizing and Support Center, Inc.

325. Citizens Campaign for Fair Work

326. Citizens Services Society, Inc.

327. Clean Government APAC

328. Community Voices Together

329. Community Real Estate Processing, Inc.

330. Council Beneficial Association

331. Council Health Plan

332. Desert Rose Homeowners’ Association

333. District of Columbia APAC

334. Friends of Wendy Foy

335. Illinois APAC

336. Illinois New Party

337. Institute for Worker Education

338. Jefferson Area Public Employees

339. Jefferson Area School Employees

340. Local 100 Health & Welfare Fund

341. Local 100 Political Action Committee

342. Local 100 Retirement Fund

343. Local 880 PAC

344. Local 880 Political PAC

345. Louisiana APAC

346. Maryland APAC

347. Massachusetts APAC

348. Missouri APAC

349. Mutual Housing Association of New York Neighborhood Restore

350. Neighbors for Arthelia Ray

351. Neighbors for Maria Torres

352. Neighbors for Ted Thomas

353. New Mexico APAC

354. New Orleans Campaign for Living Wage Committee

355. New York APAC

356. Oregon APAC

357. Orleans Criminal Sheriffs Workers Organization, Inc.

358. Pennsylvania APAC

359. Progressive Houston

360. Progressive St. Louis

361. Rhode Island APAC

THE MANY FACES OF ACORN Soldier For Liberty

Forum List

Back