ACORN disbanding

CORNHOLE groups should be recognized as Democratic stealing of taxpayer monies for their own gain.

yeah who wants more poor people voting huh?

How many People do You know that are incapable of registering to vote without ACORN there to wipe Their Asses? I mean really? How many millions are wasted reminding People to fill out the Census? Local, State, Federal Buildings everywhere, Post Offices, DMV, aren't over kill already? Stop Government waste Now! Today! Give it a break! Stop spending Other Peoples Money!

Multiple convictions for voter fraud in multiple states. A corrupt organization.

Poor people should vote once and be alive when doing so.

Nope they had employees convicted of voter registation fraud.

That means they hired people to reg voters and instead those people faked the regs to get money from ACORN.

This means they were the VICTIM you idiot.

Not ONE false vote was ever claimed that I heard of.

Multiple convictions for voter fraud in multiple states. A corrupt organization.

That means they hired people to reg voters and instead those people faked the regs to get money from ACORN.

We The People are the Victim You Idiot, Every Time We pay for the Process and the Clean up that follows. Time after time.

A court already said that ending their funding was illegal.

I think You confuse the Word of the Court with the word of God. The Court is not infallible, As in Kangaroo. Court Rulings are overturned all the time. Try to seek higher truth and follow the money.

There is no God and you fail to be fair because you dont like poor people voting.

If all the poor people vote then you and yopur party lose.

You dont really like democracy do you?

Not counting dead People, Pets, Farm Animals, and People Voting in Multiple States even by Absentee Ballot? Yeah Sure. Illegals vote regularly in NYC, and the Poll workers are not even aloud to ask for ID, if the Voters name is not on a designated Ask for ID list. You have no Idea what You are saying. If You did, You would support Valid Picture ID for Everyone at the Polls, Something You and Your Merry band of Thieves fight at every bend.

Not counting dead People, Pets, Farm Animals, and People Voting in Multiple States even by Absentee Ballot? Yeah SureThis is a lie, you are a fucking liar.. Illegals vote regularly in NYCProve this is true., and the Poll workers are not even aloud to ask for ID, if the Voters name is not on a designated Ask for ID list. You have no Idea what You are saying. If You did, You would support Valid Picture ID for Everyone at the Polls, Something You and Your Merry band of Thieves fight at every bend.
This is why people have to present a voter card. Every investigation into elections have not produced significant vote fraud in any state.

If you wish to live by lies fine but dont expect thinking people to join your stupidity.

A court already said that ending their funding was illegal.

I think You confuse the Word of the Court with the word of God. The Court is not infallible, As in Kangaroo. Court Rulings are overturned all the time. Try to seek higher truth and follow the money.

There is no God and you fail to be fair because you dont like poor people voting.

Evidently more than You do You Jackass. Why would You make such a leap as to claim I don't like poor People voting? What is with You?
In relation to Party I am Conservative/Libertarian, yet unaffiliated with Any Party.
I believe in Federalism. By the Way ... There is a God. Care to go 0 for 5??? Got Milk????

Not counting dead People, Pets, Farm Animals, and People Voting in Multiple States even by Absentee Ballot? Yeah SureThis is a lie, you are a fucking liar.. Illegals vote regularly in NYCProve this is true., and the Poll workers are not even aloud to ask for ID, if the Voters name is not on a designated Ask for ID list. You have no Idea what You are saying. If You did, You would support Valid Picture ID for Everyone at the Polls, Something You and Your Merry band of Thieves fight at every bend.
This is why people have to present a voter card. Every investigation into elections have not produced significant vote fraud in any state.

If you wish to live by lies fine but dont expect thinking people to join your stupidity.

You are factually incorrect. Got milk???

Evidently more than You do You Jackass. Why would You make such a leap as to claim I don't like poor People voting? What is with You? Because you are spouting lies to defend the stripping of a group on flase charges to applaud the people who commited concocted teh lies.
In relation to Party I am Conservative/Libertarian, yet unaffiliated with Any Party.
I believe in Federalism. By the Way ... There is a God. Care to go 0 for 5??? Got Milk????

There is no god and you can not prove there is.

I dont care what you call yourself polically. I do care about you spouting fucking lies.

You are factually incorrect. Got milk???

Have you ever read ao vote fraud study of the US?

NEW YORK STATE – VOTER REGISTRATION
COMMON QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
Q. Do I need any identification in order to vote on Election Day?
A. Newly registered voters should bring an ID to the polls but, if you've voted in a previous election you shouldn't need one. Most
voters who have voted in a previous election will not have to show any identification or proof of citizenship to vote. The voter ID
card you may have received in the mail is intended to help you locate your polling site, but it is not required to vote. As a voter all
you will have to do is sign your name in the poll site book.
However, voters registering for the first time in their present county/NYC, may be asked to show ID at the polls in order to vote on
a machine, if they did not include their license (or non driver ID) number or the last four digits of their social security number on
their registration form, or if their license/ID number/social security number couldn't be verified with the State's database. So new
voters should make sure they bring ID with them to the polls. But, even if you are asked to produce ID and that ID is rejected by
poll workers it is still your right to vote by paper/affidavit ballot.
If you are asked to show ID all that is required is a "current and valid photo identification" with your name and picture such as a
drivers license or college ID. Government documents and utility bills or bank statements with your name and address are also
acceptable forms of ID. Contact your local Board of Elections or NYPIRG at the number below for more info.

http://www2.binghamton.edu/student-affairs/voteNYPIRGFAQ.pdf

Two things not mentioned here are Who the Poll Workers are Permitted to ask for ID and the accessibility of Voter Registration Rolls to The Public.

http://www.elections.state.ny.us/NYSBOE/download/law/2009NYElectionLaw.pdf

Evidently more than You do You Jackass. Why would You make such a leap as to claim I don't like poor People voting? What is with You? Because you are spouting lies to defend the stripping of a group on flase charges to applaud the people who commited concocted teh lies.

I dont care what you call yourself polically. I do care about you spouting fucking lies.

There is God, and You cannot disprove that God Is. God, even Your Dog knows that, TM! Tell Me, Is He a GodDog or not? You only wish I was lying TM. :lol: :lol: :lol:

U.S. Election Assistance Commission
Election Crimes: An Initial Review and Recommendations for Future Study
December 2006
During our review of these documents, we learned a great deal about the type of research
that has been conducted in the past concerning voting fraud and voter intimidation. None
of the studies or reports was based on a comprehensive, nationwide study, survey or
review of all allegations, prosecutions or convictions of state or federal crimes related to
voting fraud or voter intimidation in the United States. Most reports focused on a limited
number of case studies or instances of alleged voting fraud or voter intimidation. For
example, “Shattering the Myth: An Initial Snapshot of Voter Disenfranchisement in the
2004 Elections,” a report produced by the People for the American Way, focused
exclusively on citizen reports of fraud or intimidation to the Election Protection program
during the 2004 Presidential election. Similarly, reports produced annually by the
Department of Justice, Public Integrity Division, deal exclusively with crimes reported to
and prosecuted by the United States Attorneys and/or the Department of Justice through
the Public Integrity Section.
It is also apparent from a review of these articles and books that there is no consensus on
the pervasiveness of voting fraud and voter intimidation. Some reports, such as
“Building Confidence in U.S. Elections,” suggest that there is little or no evidence of
extensive fraud in U.S. elections or of multiple voting. This conflicts directly with other
reports, such as the “Preliminary Findings of Joint Task Force Investigating Possible
Election Fraud,” produced by the Milwaukee Police Department, Milwaukee County
District Attorney’s Office, FBI and U.S. Attorney’s Office. That report cited evidence of
more than 100 individual instances of suspected double-voting, voting in the name of
persons who likely did not vote, and/or voting using a name believed to be fake.
Voter intimidation is also a topic of some debate because there is little agreement
concerning what constitutes actionable voter intimidation. Some studies and reports
cover only intimidation that involves physical or financial threats, while others cover
non-criminal intimidation, including legal practices that allegedly cause vote suppression.
One point of agreement is that absentee voting and voter registration by nongovernmental
groups create opportunities for fraud. For example, a number of studies cited
circumstances in which voter registration drives have falsified voter registration
applications or have destroyed voter registration applications of persons affiliated with a
certain political party. Others conclude that paying persons per voter registration
application creates the opportunity and perhaps the incentive for fraud.

http://www.eac.gov/clearinghouse/do...06electioncrimes.pdf/attachment_download/file

The Left is simply re-badging ACORN... they're not going anywhere.

All ya have to understand about these people; is that they're corrupt to their SOULS... They are as crooked as a ram's horn. The Ideological Left does not possess virtue...

Find ANY organ of the Left... In real life or cyber... and you'll find that they cannot hold to ANY standard... you'll find abuse of ANY system which serves their ends... Where they have the SLIGHTEST power; they will abuse that power. It is who they are...

So we can rest assured that ACORN will be back; the same players, the same structure; the same corrupt system... the same anti-American demeanor...

I dont care what you call yourself polically. I do care about you spouting fucking lies.[/QUOTE]

Seriously, lies are pretty much truthmatters' stock and trade. Please people, no enfringement on this territory well traveled by TM.

Forum List

Back