“Accidental Racist”

FFS means (if you know online acronymns) For Fucks Sake.....

I like how you quote a dictionary...

Using your own dictionary

"One who expresses submission, recognizance, or debt to another: your obedient servant."

If you are in debt, you are the above...

Every time you pay a bill you recognize and submit to a fucking debt....Hence, you are subserviant to a debt that you owe. The time you are not subserviant is when you ignore the debt. Servitude can be finite especially when it comes to financial obligations which is why governments and private companies sue you for defaulting on financial obligations, Got more quotes from a dictionary? Do you (NOW) get it you moronic racist piece of dog shit? Jesus I hate explaining simple shit to a dumb redneck.

You are not incurring debt from an internet provider. You are paying for a service.

Your concession is duly noted.

Sigh*

I like how you actually think you are outsmarting me.....

Let's try this again:

If you order a service......

Once the service has been provided mind you, the service has a cost.

You are therefore in debt to the service provider for allowing them to service you. You are indirectly displaying servitude to your own financial obligation to maintain that service less you don't pay and fall into default or get your services suspended. I'm sure you'll find some way to make what I said in the above complicated so I'll stop there.

You can spin it any way you want. Fact is you are not a servant to your internet service. A service you pay for!

Who is actually serving who?

You are not incurring debt from an internet provider. You are paying for a service.

Your concession is duly noted.

Sigh*

Let's try this again:

You are therefore in debt to the service provider for allowing them to service you. You are indirectly displaying servitude to your own financial obligation to maintain that service less you don't pay and fall into default or get your services suspended. I'm sure you'll find some way to make what I said in the above complicated so I'll stop there.

You can spin it any way you want. Fact is you are not a servant to your internet service. A service you pay for!

Spoken like a true idiot......

Direct T.V is not knocking down my door to serve me....I have to "order" that means going to them...Have fun playing the village idiot.

Last edited:
I can't believe the south still proudly displays the "Confederate Flag". It only represents 4 years of their 237 year history. It also represents a war they lost. Why are they so proud of it?

It's called "heritage".

Sigh*

Let's try this again:

Direct T.V is not knocking down my door to serve me....I have to "order" that means going to them...Have fun playing the village idiot.

No one said they were.

Yes you must ORDER service.

I'm having a great time owning with the village idiot.

No one said they were.

You are not owning anyone actually...I take it you never studied philosophy much less studied logic....

I keep forgetting that explaining something simple to a known racist such as yourself, is like trying to explain physics to someone with down syndrome.

No one said they were.

You are not owning anyone actually...I take it you never studied philosophy much less studied logic....

I keep forgetting that explaining something simple to a known racist such as yourself, is like trying to explain physics to someone with down syndrome.

Look who's talking?

Someone who thinks they work for their internet provider and not the other way around.

You're a classic dumbass!

No one said they were.

Look who's talking?

Someone who thinks they work for their internet provider and not the other way around.

You moron.....This isn't, ah nevermind I'm not going to break something so simple down to you....Jesus you are a fucking idiot......

I guess you believe having your own financial obligations means you do not have any kind of servitude to your duty to maintain them. I'll let you keep talking to yourself

Look who's talking?

You moron.....This isn't, ah nevermind I'm not going to break something so simple down to you....Jesus you are a fucking idiot......

I guess you believe having your own financial obligations means you do not have any kind of servitude to your duty to maintain them. I'll let you keep talking to yourself

You are the idiot. You think you're a servant to your ISP!

Internet service provider. Pretty much sums it up. They are providing the service, you are paying the required fee for said service.

If you choose not to pay the fee, guess what? No more service!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A1y2W9qk9dQ]Brad Paisley on His Song 'Accidental Racist' - YouTube[/ame]

I’m just a white man comin’ to you from the southland
Tryin’ to understand what it’s like not to be
I’m proud of where I’m from but not everything we’ve done
And it ain’t like you and me can re-write history
Our generation didn’t start this nation
We’re still pickin’ up the pieces, walkin’ on eggshells, fightin’ over yesterday
And caught between southern pride and southern blame

Perhaps "Accidental Racist" is the best song of Brad Paisley's new album "Wheelhouse".

Last edited:
He exhibits a lot of liberal behavior.

No, actually, he exhibits none. .

Sure he does. He considers people as members of groups first and as individuals last, he relies on false relativism to avoid any notion of personal responsibility, and he thinks that emotion can stand as a substitute for reason.

Just out of curiousity, how does the behavior described above translate to one being a liberal? My take is that what you described is someone who forms opinions of people in general using race, ethnicity, or even religion as the primary determinants to base their opinions on, with no consideration given to individuality or personal character or lack of.

This actually fits the classic definition of a racist, xenophobic or homophobic individual and can be applied to one who is either liberal or conservative. I have known people who are self described liberals and conservatives who fit how you define liberals.

As an editorial comment, I am not a liberal or conservative so I am not defending either side.

Last edited:
Just out of curiousity, how does the behavior described above translate to one being a liberal? My take is that what you described is someone who forms opinions of people in general using race, ethnicity, or even religion as the primary determinants to base their opinions on, with no consideration given to individuality or personal character or lack of.

This actually fits the classic definition of a racist, xenophobic or homophobic individual and can be applied to one who is either liberal or conservative. I have known people who are self described liberals and conservatives who fit how you define liberals.

As an editorial comment, I am not a liberal or conservative so I am not defending either side.

I have never met a leftist who wasn't a racist.

Racism and leftism are Siamese Twins. It is because the leftist does not accept the concept of "individual." People are simply manifestations of groups and classes. This goes back to Hegel. Marx expanded on it, and the modern left embraces it as unbridled truth. There is no individual. There are gays, women, blacks, Hispanics, Tea Partiers, hated whites, public servants, greedy capitalists, et al.

Everyone is put in a box, but never is there an individual with the left.

I have never met a leftist who wasn't a racist.

Racism and leftism are Siamese Twins. It is because the leftist does not accept the concept of "individual." People are simply manifestations of groups and classes. This goes back to Hegel. Marx expanded on it, and the modern left embraces it as unbridled truth. There is no individual. There are gays, women, blacks, Hispanics, Tea Partiers, hated whites, public servants, greedy capitalists, et al.

Everyone is put in a box, but never is there an individual with the left.

Thanks for your thoughts, and with all due respect, during the last presidential campaign, the candidate on the right made some unflattering comments which he applied to 47% of the population.

If this candidate believed in "individual merit" why would he have made such a sweeping generalization and then backpedaled after he discovered that his comments had gone viral?

Does that not make for a strong argument that such sentiments can reside on the left and the right?

Thanks for your thoughts, and with all due respect, during the last presidential campaign, the candidate on the right made some unflattering comments which he applied to 47% of the population.

If this candidate believed in "individual merit" why would he have made such a sweeping generalization and then backpedaled after he discovered that his comments had gone viral?

Does that not make for a strong argument that such sentiments can reside on the left and the right?

That 47% of Americans receive government assistance is a fact. If you want to view being on the dole as a "group," then have at. But I don't recall Romney suggesting producer rights as opposed to dependent rights - as the democrats do with all the boxes they put people into.

That 47% of Americans receive government assistance is a fact. If you want to view being on the dole as a "group," then have at. But I don't recall Romney suggesting producer rights as opposed to dependent rights - as the democrats do with all the boxes they put people into.

I don't view "being on the dole" as you state as a group, however, I DO know that within Romneys statement about the 47%, he did also state something to the effect of "these people see themselves as victims".

If one speaks of "47%" of the population, that most certainly is a "group"...to be exact, based on my calculations it is almost half of the population of this country.

Social Security is also a "Government" sponsored program, and I know many elderly folks who are not "victims", however they rely on their Social Security to make ends meet.

Decent, hardworking people who spent years in the trenches, who deserve better than to be categorized as self appointed "victims", dismissed and cast aside like old used up Tinker Toys.

Which IMHO is probably one of the insensitive statements that cost Romney the election.

Anyway, thanks for your thoughts, now I would like to see what the OP has to say.

Yanno..................I received government assistance for 20 years, but then again it was because I was serving in the U.S. Navy.

I also continue to receive government assistance (to the tune of about 1,500 per month) in the form of my retirement.

I served this country for 20 years, and I'm still a patriot (even though I live off the government).

Does that make me a parasite?

Yanno..................I received government assistance for 20 years, but then again it was because I was serving in the U.S. Navy.

I also continue to receive government assistance (to the tune of about 1,500 per month) in the form of my retirement.

I served this country for 20 years, and I'm still a patriot (even though I live off the government).

Does that make me a parasite?

No sir, it does not, from my point of view, you earned what you receive,......thank you for your service to our country.

Pointing out the downfalls of blacks=racist.
-Pointing out that most black men are dead beat dads=racist.
-Pointing out black violence towards other blacks and other races=racist.

Reality is racist to you people.

You assuming that what YOU "pointed out" encompasses the majority of an entire race, makes YOU stupid.

Forum List

Back