“Accidental Racist”

Legally as it may be to you, immoral as they were before, rest assure racist whites (like yourself) today could not, and will not, put another person in chains.

Oh boy, calling me a racist as if it's makes a bit of difference. I don't place todays standards on things that have happened in the past. You say it was immoral, well it wasn't at the time.

Lonestar you're a Christian right? One day you'll stand before your God for all what you've done and said here. What if God told you your views were wrong and that slavery was immoral, would you then acknowledge your own flaws? I'm sure you would, especially in the presence of "The Lord of All The Worlds."

Reflect on that...

And what if God tells me I'm right.

I mean as long as we're playing "what if's".

I'm not a servant to anyone I am an Alpha I make my own trail I owe no one anything.

LOL Here is some logic

You pay for your internet right?

If you don't pay for your internet your internet connection will be suspended right?

Unless you pirate internet access to allow you to have internet connection for free, then yes you are subserviant to some other because you pay them to allow you the privilege to use their connection. To me, that sounds like indirect servatude.

Actually the internet provider is the servant in this case. What is he paying for if not their service?

FFS he is paying for provider access along with THEIR equipment.

If you pay taxes on April 15th, you are subserviant to the government in your obligation as a citizen of this country. A citizen whether Japanese or American, will always owe someone. It could be the government or a friend or a car dealership. You owe someone and to pay a debt is to be subserviant to financial obligation......Come on man a black man is teaching you logic shit that you should know.

Last edited:
LOL Here is some logic

If you don't pay for your internet your internet connection will be suspended right?

Unless you pirate internet access to allow you to have internet connection for free, then yes you are subserviant to some other because you pay them to allow you the privilege to use their connection. To me, that sounds like indirect servatude.

Actually the internet provider is the servant in this case. What is he paying for if not their service?

FFS he is paying for provider access along with THEIR equipment.

I'm not familiar with "FFS". However he is employing their services therefore he cannot be a servant to them, quite the opposite actually.

Shall I define "servant" for you?

ser·vant (sûrvnt)
n.
1. One who is privately employed to perform domestic services.
2. One who is publicly employed to perform services, as for a government.
3. One who expresses submission, recognizance, or debt to another: your obedient servant.

I bet you hate getting your ass kicked.

Really? Legally, being the key word. How about apologizing because it was "morally wrong", you claiming to be a Christian, and all?
And "....what my ancestors legally done", is "bad English". Indicative of a low I.Q.

Tell you what fuckwad; you produce anyone I put in chains, and I will apologize to them.

In fact, produce someone that my ancestors put in chains and I'll apologize to them.

But what you want is to flog me for something that someone I never met and is long dead, who had similar skin color to me, did to someone you never met and is long dead, who had similar skin color to you.

And yes, that DOES make you a scumbag.

Really? Legally, being the key word. How about apologizing because it was "morally wrong", you claiming to be a Christian, and all?
And "....what my ancestors legally done", is "bad English". Indicative of a low I.Q.

Tell you what fuckwad; you produce anyone I put in chains, and I will apologize to them.

In fact, produce someone that my ancestors put in chains and I'll apologize to them.

But what you want is to flog me for something that someone I never met and is long dead, who had similar skin color to me, did to someone you never met and is long dead, who had similar skin color to you.

And yes, that DOES make you a scumbag.

He put me on ignore after I kicked his ass all over the board. :lol:

He put me on ignore after I kicked his ass all over the board. :lol:

He probably has me on ignore as well. He is a vile racist, and I've taken him to task over it in the past, as well.

I don't put up with racism by whites, there is no reason I should put up with it by blacks.

And you're a lying son of a bitch. I am no racist. I am an ideologue. And I don't put up with racism from anyone. And you have not kicked my ass anywhere, least of all, all over this board. Who the fuck are you? Who goes by the ID of "uncensored", but an idiot?
Now, what, bitch?

And you're a lying son of a bitch. I am no racist. I am an ideologue.

The two are not mutually exclusive.

And I don't put up with racism from anyone. And you have not kicked my ass anywhere, least of all, all over this board. Who the fuck are you? Who goes by the ID of "uncensored", but an idiot?
Now, what, bitch?

You don't grasp the concepts of quotes.

I said I had taken you to task over your racism before, which I did, about two weeks ago.

And I don't put up with racism from anyone. And you have not kicked my ass anywhere, least of all, all over this board. Who the fuck are you? Who goes by the ID of "uncensored", but an idiot?
Now, what, bitch?

I said I had taken you to task over your racism before, which I did, about two weeks ago.

You're mistaken, because I am no racist. What racist do you know, engages the object of his or her hate? I have thousands of white friends in cyberspace and in real life, and you mean to tell me that I could keep my alleged racism from them? Or are they all just that stupid and "sheep-like"? Don't answer...that was rhetorical.
They talked about Jesus. Why wouldn't you talk about someone as lowly as me?
We won't get into all you don't grasp.

Morals vary dramatically across time and place. One group’s good can be another group’s evil. Consider cannibalism, which has been practiced by groups in every part of the world. Anthropologist Peggy Reeves Sanday found evidence for cannibalism in 34% of cultures in one cross-historical sample. Or consider blood sports, such as those practiced in Roman amphitheaters, in which thousands of excited fans watched as human beings engaged in mortal combat. Killing for pleasure has also been documented among headhunting cultures, in which decapitation was sometimes pursued as a recreational activity. Many societies have also practiced extreme forms of public torture and execution, as was the case in Europe before the 18th century. And there are cultures that engage in painful forms of body modification, such as scarification, genital infibulation, or footbinding – a practice that lasted in China for 1,000 years and involved the deliberate and excruciating crippling of young girls. Variation in attitudes towards violence is paralleled by variation in attitudes towards sex and marriage. When studying culturally independent societies, anthropologists have found that over 80% permit polygamy. Arranged marriage is also common, and some cultures marry off girls while they are still pubescent or even younger. In parts of Ethiopia, half the girls are married before their 15th birthday.

You fucking liberals are nothing if not predictable. I wouldn't bother teaching the likes of you about the normative meaning of the word in question because your ilk always rejects out of hand anything that implies any kind of personal or social responsibility.

Put down the reefer and take off the tie-dye already, 'dude.'

You couldn't teach a fish to swim...

A fish would be a student with far more potential to learn than you.

Now, what, bitch?

You're mistaken, because I am no racist. What racist do you know, engages the object of his or her hate? I have thousands of white friends in cyberspace and in real life, and you mean to tell me that I could keep my alleged racism from them? Or are they all just that stupid and "sheep-like"? Don't answer...that was rhetorical.

'No, really, some of my best friends are ______________' is the oldest BS in the book, Giovanni.

You fucking liberals are nothing if not predictable. I wouldn't bother teaching the likes of you about the normative meaning of the word in question because your ilk always rejects out of hand anything that implies any kind of personal or social responsibility.

Put down the reefer and take off the tie-dye already, 'dude.'

You couldn't teach a fish to swim...

A fish would be a student with far more potential to learn than you.

Keep trolling.

You're mistaken, because I am no racist.

You may claim that hatred of whites is not racism, but you are mistaken. Perhaps you just see it as "good racism" as opposed to "bad racism" against black people?

What racist do you know, engages the object of his or her hate?

Here's the deal, in real life, when someone starts spouting racism, I distance myself from them. So I can't say I actually know any racists. I only run into them on message boards.

I have thousands of white friends in cyberspace and in real life, and you mean to tell me that I could keep my alleged racism from them? Or are they all just that stupid and "sheep-like"? Don't answer...that was rhetorical.

Shit, racism against whites is part of the democratic party platform. It would be easy to enjoy racism with whites, provided they are democrats.

You're mistaken, because I am no racist.

You may claim that hatred of whites is not racism, but you are mistaken. Perhaps you just see it as "good racism" as opposed to "bad racism" against black people?

What racist do you know, engages the object of his or her hate?

Here's the deal, in real life, when someone starts spouting racism, I distance myself from them. So I can't say I actually know any racists. I only run into them on message boards.

I have thousands of white friends in cyberspace and in real life, and you mean to tell me that I could keep my alleged racism from them? Or are they all just that stupid and "sheep-like"? Don't answer...that was rhetorical.

Shit, racism against whites is part of the democratic party platform. It would be easy to enjoy racism with whites, provided they are democrats.

You're crazy. Nothing you have said makes any sense.
Good racism vs. bad racism????? Who talks like that?
I am not racist against anyone. I have animus for conservative ideology. Period. Regardless of color or ethnicity. I obviously am not hating on white people, as a group...too many of them I call my friends, and am called a friend by them. Racists, by definition are not friends with the objects of their hate and resentment? Hello? You people want to ignore this particular fact. You cannot create non-reality.

And you'll have to back up your claim that racism against whites is part of the Democratic Party platform, seeing that the majority of Democrats are white. I'll wait, while you do that.

I obviously am not hating on white people, as a group...too many of them I call my friends, and am called a friend by them. Racists, by definition are not friends with the objects of their hate and resentment? Hello? You people want to ignore this particular fact. You cannot create non-reality. .

Ok, Archie Bunker. Some of your best friends are ______________. :rolleyes:

Could you be more of a cliché, you racist shit?

I obviously am not hating on white people, as a group...too many of them I call my friends, and am called a friend by them. Racists, by definition are not friends with the objects of their hate and resentment? Hello? You people want to ignore this particular fact. You cannot create non-reality. .

Ok, Archie Bunker. Some of your best friends are ______________. :rolleyes:

Could you be more of a cliché, you racist shit?

Shouldn't you be on some corner, "hookin', to support your crack habit? Get after it.
The fact remains that racists don't associate with the objects of their hate. I mean, do you hang out with blacks and Hispanics, shooting the shit, and partying? No, you don't. Because all you have is contempt and resentment toward blacks and Hispanics. Am I out of line? Well, I say "turnabout" is fair play....you're inventing stuff about me, and putting words in my mouth, so, I can do the same about you. You don't know any black people. You stereotype black people. Although you've probably fucked some black men.
Are you liking my characterizations of you, yet?

We all are subserviant in one way or another. Isn't an alcoholic subserviant to their addiction? Or you subserviant to paying for your internet connection to come on this message board to call me misguided?

EDIT:

Slavery in the states was immoral as it robbed generations of people their culture and heritage.

I'm not a servant to anyone I am an Alpha I make my own trail I owe no one anything.

LOL Here is some logic

It is a commodity, not a Right.

Forum List

Back