“Accidental Racist”

I obviously am not hating on white people, as a group...too many of them I call my friends, and am called a friend by them. Racists, by definition are not friends with the objects of their hate and resentment? Hello? You people want to ignore this particular fact. You cannot create non-reality. .

Ok, Archie Bunker. Some of your best friends are ______________. :rolleyes:

Could you be more of a cliché, you racist shit?

Shouldn't you be on some corner, "hookin', to support your crack habit? Get after it.
The fact remains that racists don't associate with the objects of their hate. I mean, do you hang out with blacks and Hispanics, shooting the shit, and partying? No, you don't. Because all you have is contempt and resentment toward blacks and Hispanics. Am I out of line? Well, I say "turnabout" is fair play....you're inventing stuff about me, and putting words in my mouth, so, I can do the same about you. You don't know any black people. You stereotype black people. Although you've probably fucked some black men.
Are you liking my characterizations of you, yet?

First of all, keep your sick little fantasies to yourself, freak. Second, the 'some of my best friends are ________' bit is the oldest and most transparent bullshit excuse of all time whether you have enough brain cells to realize it or not. Third, I only judge you by your words here. You have made accusations against me that you CANNOT back up with any of my words here. In fact, my words here demonstrate quite the contrary and if you had the slightest bit of character or honesty you'd recognize that. You're just lashing out, and you're not doing yourself any favors in the process.

Ok, Archie Bunker. Some of your best friends are ______________. :rolleyes:

Could you be more of a cliché, you racist shit?

Shouldn't you be on some corner, "hookin', to support your crack habit? Get after it.
The fact remains that racists don't associate with the objects of their hate. I mean, do you hang out with blacks and Hispanics, shooting the shit, and partying? No, you don't. Because all you have is contempt and resentment toward blacks and Hispanics. Am I out of line? Well, I say "turnabout" is fair play....you're inventing stuff about me, and putting words in my mouth, so, I can do the same about you. You don't know any black people. You stereotype black people. Although you've probably fucked some black men.

First of all, keep your sick little fantasies to yourself, freak. Second, the 'some of my best friends are ________' bit is the oldest and most transparent bullshit excuse of all time whether you have enough brain cells to realize it or not. Third, I only judge you by your words here. You have made accusations against me that you CANNOT back up with any of my words here. In fact, my words here demonstrate quite the contrary and if you had the slightest bit of character or honesty you'd recognize that. You're just lashing out, and you're not doing yourself any favors in the process.

Suck my dick. Is that clear enough? Thinking you can lecture me. Who the fuck are you? A strumpet. A common housecat. Less than zero. A flea. Fuck a favor. Troglodyte.

Suck my dick. Is that clear enough? .

Your fixations and your failures are all too clear. You'd do yourself a lot of good by not sharing quite so much. Shut your mouth and pay attention for a while and you might actually have some idea what you are talking about once in a while.

Suck my dick. Is that clear enough? .

Your fixations and your failures are all too clear. You'd do yourself a lot of good by not sharing quite so much. Shut your mouth and pay attention for a while and you might actually have some idea what you are talking about once in a while.

Sez a crazy bitch. What are you? An armchair shrink, now? Go fuck yourself with a razor-lined dildo. You've been nothing but "less than zero". End of line. Back to ignore. Indulge your oral diarrhea to your hearts' content.

By lashing out like this you are only hurting yourself, you know. You need to calm down, quiet down, and regroup. Try applying less emotion and more reason.

Can't really apply 2013 ideology to 17-1800's culture.

Actually, you may wish to re-check the calendar to see when that happened.

I'm pretty sure it was much earlier than the Revolutionary War.

Which only serves to further my point.

What we find detestable nowadays was commonplace back then
:cool:

Yeah............it may have been common, but apparently God found it detestable enough to help Moses free the Hebrews from their slavery in Egypt.

If we're created in the image of God, and God finds slavery detestable, then why would someone find slavery to be acceptable?

Yeah............it may have been common, but apparently God found it detestable enough to help Moses free the Hebrews from their slavery in Egypt.

If we're created in the image of God, and God finds slavery detestable, then why would someone find slavery to be acceptable?
You seem to forget that according to the Bible, the Hebrews were God's chosen people. I don't know if the Old or New Testament either condones or forbids slavery. For thousands of years slavery was almost a global institution in some form or another and is still practiced in the most backward of regions, primarily in Africa.

You seem to forget that according to the Bible, the Hebrews were God's chosen people. I don't know if the Old or New Testament either condones or forbids slavery. For thousands of years slavery was almost a global institution in some form or another and is still practiced in the most backward of regions, primarily in Africa.

Ever consider that one of the first gifts God gave us was free will? That means we can choose to follow Him or not, it's our choice. Jesus even said the same thing.

Slavery tends to demote free will into serving someone and living or choosing to not serve them and die.

That negates free will, because if you're a slave, you can't choose to follow or not.

God gave us ALL free will.

Lies. Produce documentation to support that smear.

Apologizing for historical injustice is absurd.

Acknowledging it, however, is not.

Recognizing that historical injustice might still be playing a role in the world today is essential.

And THAT is what some of us refuse to admit.

Could you tell me what historical injustice is still be playing a role in the world today?

Lies. Produce documentation to support that smear.

"Smear"? Who is being smeared?

I can't believe the south still proudly displays the "Confederate Flag". It only represents 4 years of their 237 year history. It also represents a war they lost. Why are they so proud of it?

I see that we've decided to ignore the historical fact that the Jews were not slaves in Egypt, again.

Why am I not surprised?

Actually the internet provider is the servant in this case. What is he paying for if not their service?

FFS he is paying for provider access along with THEIR equipment.

I'm not familiar with "FFS". However he is employing their services therefore he cannot be a servant to them, quite the opposite actually.

Shall I define "servant" for you?

ser·vant (sûrvnt)
n.
1. One who is privately employed to perform domestic services.
2. One who is publicly employed to perform services, as for a government.
3. One who expresses submission, recognizance, or debt to another: your obedient servant.

I bet you hate getting your ass kicked.

FFS means (if you know online acronymns) For Fucks Sake.....

I like how you quote a dictionary...

Using your own dictionary

"One who expresses submission, recognizance, or debt to another: your obedient servant."

If you are in debt, you are the above...

Every time you pay a bill you recognize and submit to a fucking debt....Hence, you are subserviant to a debt that you owe. The time you are not subserviant is when you ignore the debt. Servitude can be finite especially when it comes to financial obligations which is why governments and private companies sue you for defaulting on financial obligations, Got more quotes from a dictionary? Do you (NOW) get it you moronic racist piece of dog shit? Jesus I hate explaining simple shit to a dumb redneck.

Last edited:
FFS he is paying for provider access along with THEIR equipment.

I'm not familiar with "FFS". However he is employing their services therefore he cannot be a servant to them, quite the opposite actually.

ser·vant (sûrvnt)
n.
3. One who expresses submission, recognizance, or debt to another: your obedient servant.

"One who expresses submission, recognizance, or debt to another: your obedient servant."

Every time you pay a bill you recognize and submit to a fucking debt....Hence, you are subserviant to a debt that you owe. The time you are not subserviant is when you ignore the debt. Servitude can be finite especially when it comes to financial obligations which is why governments and private companies sue you for defaulting on financial obligations, Got more quotes from a dictionary? Do you (NOW) get it you moronic racist piece of dog shit? Jesus I hate explaining simple shit to a dumb redneck.

You are not incurring debt from an internet provider. You are paying for a service.

Your concession is duly noted.

ser·vant (sûrvnt)
n.

You are not incurring debt from an internet provider. You are paying for a service.

Your concession is duly noted.

Sigh*

I like how you actually think you are outsmarting me.....

Let's try this again:

If you order a service......

Once the service has been provided mind you, the service has a cost.

You are therefore in debt to the service provider for allowing them to service you. You are indirectly displaying servitude to your own financial obligation to maintain that service less you don't pay and fall into default or get your services suspended. I'm sure you'll find some way to make what I said in the above complicated so I'll stop there.

Forum List

Back