“Accidental Racist”

Ok. So assuming that the "evil DNC media" spun this incredible yarn and derailed Romneys campaign, if he was a man of integrity, why did he apologize for what he said as opposed to defending his position with facts?

Romney would have done better if he had stood his ground. It is a FACT that 47% of Americans pay no income taxes. The 53% who do, support the government services for the rest of the nation. And that 47% was going to vote for President Santa Clause, regardless of what Romney supported. They would never be swayed by tax breaks, because they don't pay taxes.

What Romney said is irrefutably true.

The ugly truth appears to be that he fell victim to not realizing that when you are a presidential candidate, EVERY word you state is subject to be publicized and scrutinized.
For a man with so many resources at his disposal, and so adept at dirty business he should have known that.

democrats have the media to campaign for them, and to demagogue against the opposition.

Romney's big mistake was playing nice. He should have called Candy Crowley a liar on national TV - when she lied to cover for Obama. He should have nailed Obama on his Benghazi lies in the following debate, after the Crowley lie was known and proven. Instead of running from his statement above, he should have pressed it, and said that he would be a president for the producers, and lead an economy that would allow those of the 47% to join the productive sector.

Lastly, I don't have a dog in the "left versus right" semantics game. I do not personally like either side. What we got from the election was the better of two who were bad to begin with.

Just my opinion.

Yet I'd bet you voted for the little SEIU dog Jerry Brown to do tricks for his masters while shitting all over the state. And I'd bet you voted for Feinstein and Boxer every chance you've had.

Just my guess.

Ok. So assuming that the "evil DNC media" spun this incredible yarn and derailed Romneys campaign, if he was a man of integrity, why did he apologize for what he said as opposed to defending his position with facts?

Romney would have done better if he had stood his ground. It is a FACT that 47% of Americans pay no income taxes. The 53% who do, support the government services for the rest of the nation. And that 47% was going to vote for President Santa Clause, regardless of what Romney supported. They would never be swayed by tax breaks, because they don't pay taxes.

Let me get this straight. A venture capitalist, who influences people in boardrooms and restructures companies and outsources jobs for a living was not capable of "standing his ground?" Most likely because his "ground" was questionable to begin with, and voters from ALL walks of life saw through his transparency.

So in your "opinion" who is this ubiquitous 47% made up of? You already invalidated SS recipients as being "on the dole". So are you saying that 47% of the nations citizens fall into the group of "wrongly entitled victims"?

What Romney said is irrefutably true.

Sure it is true...according to "him", And is obvious that his "truth" did not prevail.

The ugly truth appears to be that he fell victim to not realizing that when you are a presidential candidate, EVERY word you state is subject to be publicized and scrutinized.
For a man with so many resources at his disposal, and so adept at dirty business he should have known that.

democrats have the media to campaign for them, and to demagogue against the opposition.

So now the "evil Democrats" had the media in their corner to campaign for them? And who are these puppets that you speak of? Romney certainly had the financial resources to sway the media in his favor, so why didn't he?

Romney's big mistake was playing nice. He should have called Candy Crowley a liar on national TV - when she lied to cover for Obama. He should have nailed Obama on his Benghazi lies in the following debate, after the Crowley lie was known and proven. Instead of running from his statement above, he should have pressed it, and said that he would be a president for the producers, and lead an economy that would allow those of the 47% to join the productive sector.

"Should have" and "did" are miles apart. He did not "press it". My guess is that Romney knowing that he could face a return to the private sector to put even more citizens out of work, opted to play it safe, and not take the risk of unveiling who he really is.

Lastly, I don't have a dog in the "left versus right" semantics game. I do not personally like either side. What we got from the election was the better of two who were bad to begin with.

Just my opinion.

Yet I'd bet you voted for the little SEIU dog Jerry Brown to do tricks for his masters while shitting all over the state. And I'd bet you voted for Feinstein and Boxer every chance you've had.

Just my guess.

Guess what? You "guessed" wrong.

Forum List

Back