About USMB and it’s status as a “conservative(?) Board” etc.

Nope, I was not content with Obama or Biden.

For some reason you all cannot ever grasp that not liking Trump does not equate to liking Obama or Biden.

We have not had a POTUS this century to be "content" with, each and everyone of them has made Carter look like a good president.
But the question isn’t whether you care for any given President. And you’re kind of full of shit anyway.

If the election was tomorrow and the choice was Brandon or Trump, you’d put on your cheerleading skirt and wave your Pom poms for Brandon.

1660924968794.gif

That is only because they have not kicked you off yet.

I have had a couple "vacations" for breaking the rules.

I have been on a lot of forums over the years, first one I joined was in 2000. This one has some of the least intrusive Mods I have found

But the question isn’t whether you care for any given President. And you’re kind of full of shit anyway.

If the election was tomorrow and the choice was Brandon or Trump, you’d put on your cheerleading skirt and wave your Pom poms for Brandon.

View attachment 684562

Nope, I would never cheer for, not support, nor vote for Biden.

I am embarrassed our country was stuck choosing between those two in 2020 and will be even more so if it happens again, which I do not think it will

Cons on this forum have openly aggitated for violence against the U.S. Government. They openly discuss supporting a Russian Dictator.

Cons on this forum encourage and condone Racist/Anti-Semitic/Islamophice language and the so -called Mods do nothing abou it. Cons on this forum openly discuss attacking Progressives and so-called Mods do nothing.

I, as a Progressive have been threatened on this forum.

So-called Mods support Cons on this board and saying otherwise is down right LIE!!!!!

View attachment 684562
You do have to admit that the Dem slogan "a swinging tranny dick in every women's bathroom" is sure to appeal to a "conservative" like golfing gator.

Nope, I would never cheer for, not support, nor vote for Biden.

I am embarrassed our country was stuck choosing between those two in 2020 and will be even more so if it happens again, which I do not think it will
Ok. Good. So which sterling example of conservatism did you vote for? 😂

Yeah, Trump is a real conservative :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Even Trump does not call himself a conservative.

A conservative does not double the budget deficit in less than 3 years with a friendly congress for 2 of those.

A conservative does not sign EOs restricting our 2nd amendment rights.

A conservative does not impose tariffs on the free market.

A conservative does not submit the 4 largest budget request in the history of the country.

But sure, you go on telling yourself that you are a conservative, I am sure it helps you sleep at night
A true Conservative lets people starve to death.

Cons on this forum have openly aggitated for violence against the U.S. Government. They openly discuss supporting a Russian Dictator.

Cons on this forum encourage and condone Racist/Anti-Semitic/Islamophice language and the so -called Mods do nothing abou it. Cons on this forum openly discuss attacking Progressives and so-called Mods do nothing.

So-called Mods support Cons on this board and saying otherwise is down right LIE!!!!!
How were you threatened? People seem to throw that word around strangely.

I do not think that word means what you think it means -----

Tissue?

I read recently (during a rather recent one week vacation) that some folks consider USMB to be both very poorly moderated AND a conservative board.

I have to say, I think they’re wrong.

I consider this board a particularly safe haven for liberal nonsense. Sure, it’s not like the insane Democrap Underground or the daily kos (whateverthefuck that might mean). Libs do get pushback here. Maybe that’s why they don’t like it and consider it a “conservative” board. They prefer group-think style orthodoxy. Silly libs.

And the moderation here ain’t too bad, despite my oft expressed concerns about certain stupid very very stupid rules like “Zone 1” protection for racist threads. Oh, and this penchant mods have for “cleaning up” threads. 🙄

I’m not going to use this forum to start a poll. Just wondering. Who actually believes that this Board is overly represented by conservatives? I see many. But I see oceans of liberals too.
Having been a mod, supermod and finally an admin of a large forum - modding is hard. It really is.
And even harder on this board. Why? Because the rules are murky and the focus of site owners is ad revenue. Priority 1 - 9.8... the .2 left is quality of posting. That is very obvious.
And like other boards, there are good mods and bad mods. And here it seems the bad mods are left with the good mods powerless to really do anything about them because the site admins are absent. They don't post here. They don't care to post here.
The great thing about USMB is it's volume. Not too much like Reddit where your post disappears in 2.2 seconds... and not so little that it takes hours for anyone to post something new.
The bad thing about USMB is there is no real forum where adult conversation, for those who want to have one, is not run over by 10 morons and trolls throwing rocks at everyone.
There are some good posters here on both sides. But we are really-really outnumbered by trolls and morons - who unfortunately people keep responding to.

You are a threat to freedom.

Forum List

Back