Zone1 About The Claim Made About the Great Society and Blacks

I have heard over and over the tired refrain from white members in ths forum about what the Great Society Program did to blacks. That claim is untrue.

The Aid To Dependent Children Program was created in 1935. Eventually the name of the program was changed to Aid to Families with Dependent Children. This was welfare long before Johnson. This program provided assistance for single mother with children with no father at home. Again this program began in In 1935. Blacks were excluded from this program. So from 1935, whites recived welfare and the welfsre was provided for white w9omen wirh no man in the house. And I have not read one article, watched on video or anything that talks about how this program provided incentives for whites to have children out of wedlock or how it destroyed the white family. Welfare had NEVER provided for a family with a man in the house, the Great Society had nothing to do with it.

Linda Gordon and Felice Batlan, The Legal History of the Aid to Dependent Children Program,Aid To Dependent Children: The Legal History

On July 28, 1967, President Lyndon Johnson established the National Advisory Commission on Civil Disorders. The more common name for this is The Kerner Commission.

The Kerner Commission recommended solutions based on the following three principles: 1. “To mount programs on a scale equal to the dimension of the problems.” 2. “To aim these programs for high impact in the immediate future in order to close the gap between promise and performance.” 3. “To undertake new initiatives and experiments that can change the system of failure and frustration that now dominates the ghetto and weakens our society.”

The Kerner Commission report was perhaps the most definitive government study done on race in the history of this nation. There has been little progress because at no level of government or society has America met even the first principle of the Kerner Commission. That is, “To mount programs on a scale equal to the dimension of the problems.”

Patrick Monyihan issued a report and various white people cling to that report even though it was debunked pretty much immediately after it was written. Most whites want to avoid the huge elephant sitting on their lap as the cause for any problem with race relations or issues pertaining to blacks and that is white racism. Other nn white groups have the same issues. That's another thing whites need to stop denying. The Great Society has nothing to do with anything.
Ike’s vastly watered down 1957 Civil Right Bill ended Jim Crow. It was watered down due to fanatical objection by LBJ and democrats who called it the “****** Bill”

Republican Ike send 101st Airborne to Little Rock to enforce SCOTUS Brown ruling and end segregation

The Monyihan Report warned that fatherless households were the greatest danger to black wellbeing. So LBJ created the Great Society to replace the black male head of household with a government check and made a promise to “have them ******* voting democrat for the next 200 years”

One of the most expensive school systems in the United States is for Washington, DC. Washington, DC gets the lowest test scores. It also has the highest percentage of Negroes.
Okay but that is illogical in premise, reasoning,and conclusion

They get low test scores because the oversight doesn't give a sht. A child of mine went there. It has a high percent of Negroes because the town is loaded with monied Blacks and Whites and most Blacks get the default

Obams,the great enemy of eductation,what did he do ??

Obama sent both girls to SIDWELL
Tuition for the 2022–2023 school year ranges from $47,200 for grades PK-2, to $51,650 for Upper School.

NOw, do you see. You made a racist remark that should have been directed against Obama and friends

Okay but that is illogical in premise, reasoning,and conclusion

They get low test scores because the oversight doesn't give a sht. A child of mine went there. It has a high percent of Negroes because the town is loaded with monied Blacks and Whites and most Blacks get the default

Obams,the great enemy of eductation,what did he do ??

Obama sent both girls to SIDWELL
Tuition for the 2022–2023 school year ranges from $47,200 for grades PK-2, to $51,650 for Upper School.

NOw, do you see. You made a racist remark that should have been directed against Obama and friends
Racist remarks are more frequently true than false, unless they are directed at Orientals.

I have heard over and over the tired refrain from white members in ths forum about what the Great Society Program did to blacks. That claim is untrue.

The Aid To Dependent Children Program was created in 1935. Eventually the name of the program was changed to Aid to Families with Dependent Children. This was welfare long before Johnson. This program provided assistance for single mother with children with no father at home. Again this program began in In 1935. Blacks were excluded from this program. So from 1935, whites recived welfare and the welfsre was provided for white w9omen wirh no man in the house. And I have not read one article, watched on video or anything that talks about how this program provided incentives for whites to have children out of wedlock or how it destroyed the white family. Welfare had NEVER provided for a family with a man in the house, the Great Society had nothing to do with it.

Linda Gordon and Felice Batlan, The Legal History of the Aid to Dependent Children Program,Aid To Dependent Children: The Legal History

On July 28, 1967, President Lyndon Johnson established the National Advisory Commission on Civil Disorders. The more common name for this is The Kerner Commission.

The Kerner Commission recommended solutions based on the following three principles: 1. “To mount programs on a scale equal to the dimension of the problems.” 2. “To aim these programs for high impact in the immediate future in order to close the gap between promise and performance.” 3. “To undertake new initiatives and experiments that can change the system of failure and frustration that now dominates the ghetto and weakens our society.”

The Kerner Commission report was perhaps the most definitive government study done on race in the history of this nation. There has been little progress because at no level of government or society has America met even the first principle of the Kerner Commission. That is, “To mount programs on a scale equal to the dimension of the problems.”

Patrick Monyihan issued a report and various white people cling to that report even though it was debunked pretty much immediately after it was written. Most whites want to avoid the huge elephant sitting on their lap as the cause for any problem with race relations or issues pertaining to blacks and that is white racism. Other nn white groups have the same issues. That's another thing whites need to stop denying. The Great Society has nothing to do with anything.
Oh, who ran the government in 1935?

Hint: the same political party that perverted Syphilis Experiments on blacks by denying them live saving treatments so they could observe death and permanent damage from the disease: the democrat Party

That's not really true, either, Suburban Schools for white people spend far more per student.
As you know, no, they do not. The D.C. school district has one of the highest costs per student in the country with among the lowest results.
2A pearl of wisdom from Dr. Phil is something you should print out and post next to your screen.

"You cannot change what you do not acknowledge."

So out of 258 democrats, only 153 supported it, 105 opposed it. So if only democrats would have voted, it still wouldn't have passed in either house.

More rep's voted out of their total membership numbers than democrats....Bwaa ha ha

God bless those white heathens.
Remember, IM2 believes that math is racist

Government workers know better to send their children to DC public schools. They send their children to private schools. Blacks majority public schools are dangerous places where little learning takes place. They are particularly dangerous for whites, Orientals, and blacks who act white by trying to learn.

Um, guy, let's get serious here. I went to a catholic high school that has given Chicago FOUR mayors, some of them attending all the way back to the 1920's. The problem with public education in general is that the people who run it don't expose their own kids to it.

If Judaism was only a religion, this would not be true:
It isn't.

There is little relationship between cost per student and results.

With too few exceptions to be statistically significant, the illegitimate children of single mothers and violent street criminals cannot be educated.
so you got caught lying, and you went back to your happy place.

As you know, no, they do not. The D.C. school district has one of the highest costs per student in the country with among the lowest results.
2A pearl of wisdom from Dr. Phil is something you should print out and post next to your screen.

"You cannot change what you do not acknowledge."
With too few exceptions to be statistically significant, the illegitimate children of unmarried welfare mothers and violent street criminals cannot be educated, and are unemployable.

That is why I think sterilization should be required for unmarried women. I would like for their illegitimate children to be sterilized too.

Eugenics was a popular cause until the Nazis discredited it by trying to exterminate the most superior race in existence. As our economy and technology become increasingly complex we will need more Jews to occupy positions at the top. Unfortunately, there are not enough Jews in the world to go around. We in the United States already have more than our fair share of Jews. That is why I favor open borders for Orientals.

Um, guy, let's get serious here. I went to a catholic high school that has given Chicago FOUR mayors, some of them attending all the way back to the 1920's. The problem with public education in general is that the people who run it don't expose their own kids to it.

It isn't.

so you got caught lying, and you went back to your happy place.
That isn't a recommendation for your school since Chicago's mayors have been so corrupt. It really calls what your school was teaching into question.

The Federal Department of "Education" needs to be completely dismantled.

Instead, most of the parents with school age children should receive voucher or credits that can only be applied to State recognized schools which may be privately owned and operated and will include religious schools as well.

We need to stop subsidizing Progressive Intellectual Pedophilia. Government schools with 0% functioning at grade level is a form of child abuse -- it needs to stop!

Eugenics was a popular cause until the Nazis discredited it by trying to exterminate the most superior race in existence. As our economy and technology become increasingly complex we will need more Jews to occupy positions at the top. Unfortunately, there are not enough Jews in the world to go around. We in the United States already have more than our fair share of Jews. That is why I favor open borders for Orientals.

No, what discredited Eugenics is that 12 million people were killed, not just that half of them happened to be Jews. The Nazis also killed the disabled, gays, Slavs, Roma, Sinti, religious dissidents, etc.

As far as not having enough Jews to go around... the ones we have cause plenty of problems.

Imagine if there was No Zionist Entity. We could have avoided 80 years of needless conflict.

That isn't a recommendation for your school since Chicago's mayors have been so corrupt. It really calls what your school was teaching into question.

Not at all.

Honestly, I wish we had EITHER Mayor Daley back, compared to the clown show the last three guys have been.

The Federal Department of "Education" needs to be completely dismantled.

Instead, most of the parents with school age children should receive voucher or credits that can only be applied to State recognized schools which may be privately owned and operated and will include religious schools as well.

We need to stop subsidizing Progressive Intellectual Pedophilia. Government schools with 0% functioning at grade level is a form of child abuse -- it needs to stop!
Vouchers won't fix the school problem any more than vouchers fix the housing problem.

I would say that (as much as I despise catholicism) is that my participation in Catholic Education had a better result than if I went to the CPS schools

But that said, it was because my parents were spending their own money, so they were committed to the result.

Yeah, actually, they do.
You cite a bunch of woke smack assholes here..............looks like they're in a minority everywhere else.

If you need a ride:

As far as not having enough Jews to go around... the ones we have cause plenty of problems.
The Jews we have are usually successful in legal and moral fields. It is the race you keep making excuses for that causes plenty of problems.

These are references to Hotels, not people.

Hotels can be oriental.
Rugs can be Oriental
Theater's can be Oriental

People are Asian.
Asia is a large continent. It includes Caucasians and Mongoloids. What I mean by "Oriental" are China and nations that learned civilization fro China.

Moral people don't steal other people's land and commit genocide.

The Jews are like abused children who have gotten big enough to beat up on someone else.
Jews in Israel did not steal land. They conquered land in wars started by Arabs.

Forum List

Back