CDZ Abortion Perspective

Will a baby try to fight the scissors cutting it's legs off?

Will he try to escape the scissors?

Movie - "Unplanned* shows shocking moment a Planned Parenthood Director saw a baby fight for it's life...

Let's take the gloves off!

There are full ultrasound movies of abortions showing the baby fighting the scissors that is tearing the baby to pieces.

The baby being burned to death in salt water they injected into the water sack...and other beautiful ways they murder babies today.

How about the suction tube method? Do you think you have the stomach to watch? How they fight and shiver and convulse before the little guy finally dies?

Did you know "fetus" is Latin for "little one"?

Do you think this can't happen to you? Did you check the age limits in obamacare?

Okay- well thanks for being consistent.
I'm always consistent.

I would say there is a 50/50 chance Roe v. Wade will be overturned in the next 5 years.
Not a chance in heck.

And I already answered your last question.

Right, NONE. And none will be put in prison either.

As long as Roe v. Wade is not overturned women continue to not be put in prison for having safe legal abortions.

But the anti-abortionists are working hard to get Roe overturned- passing laws specifically designed to get the Supreme Court to rule NOW on Roe.

If the anti-abortionists get their way- and Roe is overturned- then women in Georgia who get an abortion will be going to prison- according to Georgia law.

30-M.png

" Dramatizing Theatrics "

* Knee Jerk Reactions From The Reich *
Fetal Pain
In contrast, pain perception requires cortical recognition of the stimulus as unpleasant. Peripheral sensory receptor afferents synapse on spinal cord neurons, the axons of which project to the thalamus, which sends afferents to the cerebral cortex (Figure, B),11 activating any number of cortical regions.12 Sensory receptors and spinal cord synapses required for nociception develop earlier than the thalamocortical pathways required for conscious perception of pain (Table).
Furthermore, flexion withdrawal from tactile stimuli is a noncortical spinal reflex exhibited by infants with anencephaly38 and by individuals in a persistent vegetative state39 who lack cortical function.

Fetal Pain
In contrast, pain perception requires cortical recognition of the stimulus as unpleasant. Peripheral sensory receptor afferents synapse on spinal cord neurons,

So if Khashoggi couldn't feel pain it was OK that the saudis cut him to pieces while he was still alive?

Movie - "Unplanned* shows shocking moment a Planned Parenthood Director saw a baby fight for it's life...

You mean the woman who never was in the procedure room who was fired because she mismananged her clinic. That woman?

The Anti-Abortion Movie ‘Unplanned’ Is Loaded With Dangerous Lies | HuffPost

In one of the first scenes in “Unplanned,” Abby is asked to help with an abortion for a woman who is 13 weeks pregnant. As Abby watches the procedure on a screen, it seems to her that the fetus squirms away from the doctor’s medical instrument. It appears to be fighting for its life. “Beam me up, Scotty!” the doctor jokes as the patient sobs. Then, in an instant, the fetus is gone. The uterus is empty.

There have been questions raised about whether this abortion even took place. But in any case, Villavicencio, who performs similar abortions, said the scene is wildly unrealistic. At that gestational age, fetuses do not have purposeful movements, she said.

“The idea that a fetus would recoil or show fear or try to run away from a cannula [medical tube] is really a frank falsehood,” she said. “All the evidence says that is not possible.”

According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, a fetus does not have the physiological capacity to perceive pain until at least 24 weeks of gestation. But Villavicencio acknowledged that some people may have a strong reaction to witnessing an abortion.

There are full ultrasound movies of abortions showing the baby fighting the scissors that is tearing the baby to pieces.

The baby being burned to death in salt water they injected into the water sack...and other beautiful ways they murder babies today.

Fetuses aren't babies. Most abortions are performed before a fetus can feel pain.

You deem the baby to be "not viable"...What happens when you are deemed to be "not viable" or "obsolete"?

Good question. Hey, ever hear of Hospice Care. That's when they just keep you comfortable until you die.

Fetuses still aren't people.

Here's the reality. If a woman doesn't want to be pregnant, she'll find a way to not be pregnant. The Philippines have the kind of religion substituted for medicine you guys want, and they have 800,000 abortions a year, almost as many as are performed in the US, with only a third of the population.

Fetuses aren't babies. Most abortions are performed before a fetus can feel pain.

You deem the baby to be "not viable"...What happens when you are deemed to be "not viable" or "obsolete"?

Good question. Hey, ever hear of Hospice Care. That's when they just keep you comfortable until you die.

Fetuses still aren't people.

Here's the reality. If a woman doesn't want to be pregnant, she'll find a way to not be pregnant. The Philippines have the kind of religion substituted for medicine you guys want, and they have 800,000 abortions a year, almost as many as are performed in the US, with only a third of the population.

Your hatred for people and your weird infatuation with the ol'scrape and suck is just disturbing. I will accept your stats though. America kills allot of black and brown children. That's the other disturbing thing with you. You are racist in the same way Bloomberg is. What happened in yalls youth that made y'all hate the world so much?

It's not a viable person when it is aborted. That's what makes abortion just fine, morally.

th

There were people at the beginning of the last century who justified their beliefs in a similar way when dealing with other races by saying they were lesser subspecies. Does that make them morally correct also?

How about people who feel that way about homicidal maniacs and other hardened criminals?

Is this how Planned Parenthood justifies practices like selling fetal parts after "suggesting" that woman goes for an abortion?

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DBuIhr1Id4:WooHooSmileyWave-vi:

:)

Your hatred for people and your weird infatuation with the ol'scrape and suck is just disturbing. I will accept your stats though. America kills allot of black and brown children.

What stats did I give about black or brown children? Just another BS strawman lie you spew. Please quote where I said anything of that nature.

And as far at the horrific methods they use to murder the baby...That is simply the truth. I have no infatuation with it...I think women should be informed on what is about to happen before it happens!

Dead or alive...the baby needs to COME OUT of her! It doesn't just "vanish". So does the baby come out alive? or one arm & leg at a time? (then the head...then torso).

Many doctors have actually thrown up while performing abortions! THAT is how sickening the actual procedure is!

Your hatred for people and your weird infatuation with the ol'scrape and suck is just disturbing. I will accept your stats though. America kills allot of black and brown children.

What stats did I give about black or brown children? Just another BS strawman lie you spew. Please quote where I said anything of that nature.

And as far at the horrific methods they use to murder the baby...That is simply the truth. I have no infatuation with it...I think women should be informed on what is about to happen before it happens!

Dead or alive...the baby needs to COME OUT of her! It doesn't just "vanish". So does the baby come out alive? or one arm & leg at a time? (then the head...then torso).

Many doctors have actually thrown up while performing abortions! THAT is how sickening the actual procedure is!
He was responding to JoeB, not you.

It appears the two of you are in agreement.

Hia comment about black and brown people referenced the fact that they abort a higher percentage of their babies in this country compared to whites.

No BS lie at all. You are just scared to look it up in your google machine. Heck, look in your area, find an abortion clinic, drive there and park. I guarantee it won't be in a posh neighborhood. It will be in a predominantly black/Hispanic neighborhood. The only abortion clinic I have personally seen in a wel to do neighborhood was in Ft. Collins Colorado discretely located across the street from CSU. Oh yeah, I was responding to Jose.

Your hatred for people and your weird infatuation with the ol'scrape and suck is just disturbing. I will accept your stats though. America kills allot of black and brown children. That's the other disturbing thing with you. You are racist in the same way Bloomberg is. What happened in yalls youth that made y'all hate the world so much?

Guy, you are what happens when an illiterate listens to too much hate radio.

the only reason why minorities have MORE abortions per capita than white folks is because they have LESS access to other forms of contraception. That's it. (They also have more live births per capita for the same reason.)

Abortion is going to happen no matter what the law is. This is the point I was trying to get across to you.

the only reason why minorities have MORE abortions per capita than white folks is because they have LESS access to other forms of contraception. That's it. (They also have more live births per capita for the same reason.)
That's just lame cover for white liberals who want to keep black birth rates down, fact is the minority population would be much larger today if it were not for abortion...more and more people are becoming aware of why white liberals really want to keep abortion easily accessible and that is why it is in trouble.

That's just lame cover for white liberals who want to keep black birth rates down, fact is the minority population would be much larger today if it were not for abortion...more and more people are becoming aware of why white liberals really want to keep abortion easily accessible and that is why it is in trouble.

Okay, you keep telling yourself that. So where are these vans that are driving around poor neighborhoods, grabbing pregnant women of color off the street and forcing them to have abortions.

Oh. Wait. There aren't any. Those women make appointments to GET abortions and PAY to have them.

Okay, you keep telling yourself that. So where are these vans that are driving around poor neighborhoods, grabbing pregnant women of color off the street and forcing them to have abortions.

Why would ever tell myself that, it is so far from reality that it could only be a product of liberal imagination...you needed to do the ol liberal looney toon rant due to how obviously accurate the post was

Oh. Wait. There aren't any. Those women make appointments to GET abortions and PAY to have them.
which you know keeps the minority population down

I have never met any "pro-abortion" people.

Imagine that.

..and here it says on your profile that you have been here since 2013.

Maybe you are talking about "pro-choice" people. I have never met anyone advocating that people should get abortions. Maybe we run in different crowds.

LINK: Search Results for Query: +"I am pro abortion" | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Calling pro-choice people "pro-abortion" is exactly the same thing as calling antiwar people "pro-surrender". You don't get to do that without being called down for it.

"Pro" is short for "proponent."

If you vote "pro" in favor of keeping abortions legal, you are "PRO" on abortion.

You can try to spin it and wiggle out of it, but the dictionary has it right.

A proponent by any other name is still a proponent.

proabortion

adjective
pro·abor·tion | \ (ˈ)prō-ə-ˈbȯr-shən \
Medical Definition of proabortion

: favoring the legalization of abortion

I think that you are having problems with legal language. I recommend Black's Law Dictionary, 4th edition.

I wish that anti-abortion people would beginning their posts with either, "Ethical arguments against abortion", or "Reverse Roe Vs. Wade". They are entirely two separate issues.

New Topics

Forum List

Back