Abortion Didn’t Play Well For GOP In 2022. New Polling Show’s It Isn’t Going To In 2024 Either

It’s not particularly safe for a mother to take, as it kills her kid.

kid? not at 10/12 weeks, no matter how you try to spin it.

Idiot asshole.

learn the facts.

Is medication abortion safe and effective?​

The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has approved the use of mifepristone and misoprostol to end pregnancies up to 10 weeks, but clinical guidance allows use up to 11 weeks. “Somewhere between 10 and 11 weeks is really the evidence-based recommendation for when you might prescribe medication abortion,” Thaxton says. “After that point, we do tend to recommend a procedural abortion in places where that is available.”

A meta-analysis of 87 clinical trials shows that medication abortion is safe, with serious complications requiring hospitalization (for vaginal bleeding, pelvic pain, or infection) occurring in less than .3% of patients. Approximately .1% of patients required a blood transfusion.

What is medication abortion? Your questions answered

Medication abortion, also known as medical abortion or abortion with pills, is a pregnancy termination protocol that involves taking two different drugs, Mifepristone and misoprostol, that can be safely used up to the first 70 days (10 weeks) of pregnancy according to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA). The World Health Organization has authorized use to 12 weeks of pregnancy. Since the FDA first approved the drug in 2000, its use in the United States has quickly grown. By 2021, over half of abortions in the US were medication abortions. The medication abortion drug regimen approved by the FDA is available in many states across the nation, however, dispensing these pills for the purpose of terminating a pregnancy is now banned in some states. This factsheet provides an overview of medication abortion, how it is used and regulated, the role of the drug in self-managed abortions, and an analysis of the intersection of federal and state regulations pertaining to its provision and coverage.

What is a Medication Abortion?​

There are two medication abortion regimens that have a long safety and efficacy record: mifepristone with misoprostol and misoprostol alone. Both involve taking oral medications to terminate a pregnancy.

The Availability and Use of Medication Abortion

kid? not at 10/12 weeks, no matter how you try to spin it.
Sorry you’re illiterate, retard, but I’m not indulging you today. Son or daughter, young human being, kid - all of these are accurate.

learn the facts
Again dumbfuck - anything you take that has a mortality rate of over 100% is never going to be reasonably called safe.

You can lie all you want, the facts don’t change.

NOT fake news CarsomyrPlusSix .

my links are from the association of american medical colleges & the kaiser family foundation; which are legit & highly regarded institutions.

also ...

Human_fetus_10_weeks_-_therapeutic_abortion.jpg

^^^ NOT a 'kid' ^^^

Lol, that sounds like an essay question on a college legal exam. While I appreciate your engagement here, I am not so committed to undertake that kind of research.
Agree .. it shouldn't be complicated .. yet .. it is because killing babies wasn't easily enumerated in the constitution. It used junk studies and opinions to sway the supreme court decision.

Totally get it . and now it is no more.

Sorry you’re illiterate, retard, but I’m not indulging you today. Son or daughter, young human being, kid - all of these are accurate.

it's only got human DNA.

NOT a kid.

Again dumbfuck - anything you take that has a mortality rate of over 100% is never going to be reasonably called safe.

You can lie all you want, the facts don’t change.

the fact is you endorse slavery & live incubation.

NOT fake news CarsomyrPlusSix .

my links are from the association of american medical colleges & the kaiser family foundation; which are legit & highly regarded institutions
A weapon intended to kill, never useful in self-defense but only used to attack the innocent isn’t “safe,” retard, no matter what you or anyone else says, and saying it means that the speaker deserves zero respect by definition.

That’s like saying a missile is “safe,” but dumber, as even a missile can be used against a valid and just target.

The notion that if only Republicans had explained themselves better, voters would have totally been on board with banning abortion nationwide was always sheer fantasy. But a new Public Religion Research Institute poll of more than 20,000 adults in all 50 states showed roughly two-thirds of Americans (64%) support the Democratic position—that abortion should be legal in all or most cases.

PRRI also found that far from Republicans making inroads on the issue, their anti-abortion policies had lost ground with Americans over the past decade.

The 64% who now support abortion access in all or most cases is a nearly 10-point improvement from 2010, when just 55% said the same. At the same time, the percentage of people who say abortion should be illegal in all cases has been cut in half, from 15% in 2010 to 7% in 2020.

As NBC News' First Read pointed out, these findings also have important implications for 2024:

• Majorities of residents in 43 states and Washington, D.C., think abortion should be legal
  • Support for abortion access is particularly high in the presidential battlegrounds of Nevada (80% favor keeping it legal in all or most cases), Michigan (66%), Wisconsin (64%), Arizona (62%), Pennsylvania (61%) and Georgia (57%)
  • Constituents in key 2024 Senate states also widely favor keeping abortion legal in all/most cases: Montana (64%), Ohio (66%), and West Virginia (57%)

Yeah, but inflation and wokeness will this time. Right?

None of these Feminazis that voted Democrat because they were pissed the Supremes overturned R v W would have ever voted Republican.

Most Americans are against abortion on demand for the sake of convenience. However, many Americans will say they support abortion in certain circumstances but that is not abortion on demand as a form of birth control, which is what the Feminazi are obsessed with.

How could following the 10th Amendment and overturning activist bullshit be activist bullshit?

Rhetorical question, it can’t, and expecting a good faith reply from you would be hilariously futile.
So the Republican courts were activist in the 70s. Got it.

The tenth amendment does not apply to supreme court decisions based on the 9th amendment.

This is why states can't block the right to travel, get married or go against presumption of innocence, all of which are unenumerated rights.

If you find that hilariously futile then maybe I can teach you about the 9th amendment so it's not so funny anymore? Just let me know.

The tenth amendment does not apply to supreme court decisions based on the 9th amendment.
Fact: The Constitution says nothing about abortion.

Fact: This means that abortion cannot be a “constitutional right.”

Fact: The 10th Amendment says clearly what happens with a given topic when the Constitution says nothing about a topic.

Fact: The 9th Amendment is completely irrelevant to this topic.

Fact: The Constitution says nothing about abortion.

It also doesn't say anything about the right to marriage, travel and presumption of innocence...yet those are constitutional rights.

Fact: This means that abortion cannot be a “constitutional right.”

This is false.

Fact: The 10th Amendment says clearly what happens with a given topic when the Constitution says nothing about a topic.

The 9th amendment says clearly what happens with a given topic when the constitution doesn't address it.

Fact: The 9th Amendment is completely irrelevant to this topic.
So under what situation would the 9th amendment be for?

It also doesn't say anything about the right to marriage, travel and presumption of innocence...yet those are constitutional rights.

This is false.

The 9th amendment says clearly what happens with a given topic when the constitution doesn't address it.

So under what situation would the 9th amendment be for?

giphy.gif

If the constitution doesn't say anything about it....in what way are they constitutional rights?

View attachment 761425

If the constitution doesn't say anything about it....in what way are they constitutional rights?
Ahhh, your obsession with Trump is cute. Do you love him?

Based on constitutional interpretation of the supreme court.

Here you go. Learn yourself something.

"It has been objected also against a bill of rights, that, by enumerating particular exceptions to the grant of power, it would disparage those rights which were not placed in that enumeration, and it might follow by implication, that those rights which were not singled out, were intended to be assigned into the hands of the general government, and were consequently insecure. This is one of the most plausible arguments I have ever heard urged against the admission of a bill of rights into this system; but, I conceive, that may be guarded against." ~James Madison

The antiabortion movement didn't always exist.

It didn't even really exist after RvW, except for some Catholics.

Why did evangelicals suddenly become pro-life? Because their leaders knew they needed an issue to get the base hysterical. Being fanatically racist douchebags was no longer acceptible, so they created the pro-life movement as a substitute for the racist movement.

Last edited:
The antiabortion movement didn't always exist.

It didn't even really exist after RvW, except for a few Catholics.

Why did evangelicals suddenly become pro-life? Because their leaders knew they needed an issue to get the base hysterical. Being fanatically racist douchebags was no longer acceptible, so they created the pro-life movement as a substitute for the racist movement.

Stop lying.

Jeremiah 1, 5:“Before I formed you in the womb I knew a you,
before you were born I set you apart;
I appointed you as a prophet to the nations.”

Forum List

Back