Abortion Didn’t Play Well For GOP In 2022. New Polling Show’s It Isn’t Going To In 2024 Either

The majority never dreamed religious fascists like you would succeed in taking away the rights of Americans. It's really was a first in our history where a freedom was ripped away.
This has is not about religion, it is about our humanity

You, on the other hand, believe in the Birth Fairy

o-.jpg

We are not human until she waves her wand over us as we come out of the womb.

This has is not about religion, it is about our humanity

You, on the other hand, believe in the Birth Fairy

o-.jpg

We are not human until she waves her wand over us as we come out of the womb.
One day we had a right to privacy and the next we didn't. I hope it hurts you one day.

One day we had a right to privacy and the next we didn't. I hope it hurts you one day.
Hurts me? Like making an incision in my head and sucking my brains out?

You democrats had your chance, but one got passed the goalie

Now get bent.

And if you really believed that crap about privacy, you would take issue with the NSA surveillance state who sees all, but you love it.

No, you just love infanticide.

You had a made up right to an abortion, and then the court fixed the problem they created in 1973.

Why use a weasel word like privacy when we all know you are talking about abortion?

You had a made up right to an abortion, and then the court fixed the problem they created in 1973.

Why use a weasel word like privacy when we all know you are talking about abortion?
People should make their case and vote

Again, don't see the problem with the Dobbs decision.

You didn't know that they killed the right to privacy for everyone just to get abortion?

What right to privacy?

If you mean substantive due process, it's not privacy, and it deserves to die.

You have a 4th amendment right to be secure in your person and property, that hasn't gone away.

And I wonder where your concern over privacy went during the COVID panic.

This one says what most pro-lifers think.

They care jack about "life". They're just sad pervy control freaks who get off on thoughts of using the PowerOfTheState to PunishTheirOpponents.
Is English your second language, because clearly you have the facts totally ass-backwards.

The only totalitarians in this country are leftist Nazis that force people to get vaccinated as well as everything else they push down our throats.

Abortion Didn’t Play Well For GOP In 2022.​

So? Who would sell their soul just to get their guy into a political office?

What was the unenumerated right based upon? Do some research and you'll even see that RBG disagrees with the original approach.
I am aware she disagreed with the original approach.

Right to privacy if course and 1 or 2 other things that I can't remember. You can look it up. That is all I will do.

Right to privacy if course and 1 or 2 other things that I can't remember. You can look it up. That is all I will do.
The issue is when is life a life and Roe vs. Wade focused on the right to privacy instead

That's why it is horrible legislation.

Nah. It's about how uber-statist pro-lifers all lust to have BigGovernment stomp on personal liberty.

Clearly, it upsets the statist pro-lifers when we point that out. That falls under the "Truth Hurts" category.
Only the personal liberty of godless lib women who want to kill innocent human beings

Only the personal liberty of godless lib women who want to kill innocent human beings
Name a mother who regrets their child and I will show you someone who probably will wind up in prison anyhow.

Tell me about the right to privacy and how abortion was enacted as an unenumerated right? What research was conducted to originally provide the decision? (hint: the wrong approach and Ginsberg agreed).

The gop hopefuls for Congress/POTUS needs to STFU about it....It's a state issue now, let the state legislatures and their citizenry hash it out.....Sadly the dumb shits can't help themselves from running their yaps about it..

Name a mother who regrets their child and I will show you someone who probably will wind up in prison anyhow.
I dont fully agree

Libs are capable of maintaining multiple persona and most lib women who get abortions are not otherwise criminals

Tell me about the right to privacy and how abortion was enacted as an unenumerated right? What research was conducted to originally provide the decision? (hint: the wrong approach and Ginsberg agreed).
Lol, that sounds like an essay question on a college legal exam. While I appreciate your engagement here, I am not so committed to undertake that kind of research.

A lot has to do with the polling questions. IMO, most Americans support some form legal abortion and most Americans also support some limits on abortions such as no abortions after a certain point of development with exceptions to save the life of the mother. Also, many would include exceptions in cases involving rape or incest.
common sense stuff. That's what the vast majority of the country wants. MAGAs, controlled by religious nuts are the only ones who want what we have.

Forum List

Back