Abortion: A Political Discussion

How are women second class citizens? Virtually every law tells men and women what they can and cannot do with their bodies. Women have the same access to abortion that men do. The fathers are really the second class citizens. They have no say in whether the mother gets an abortion or not, but are financially responsible for the child if the mother decides not to get an abortion. Equity means that fathers can abort their financial obligations as easily as mothers can abort their babies.
I do not think that you could have been more out of it, and disgustingly macho, than what you just wrote.

Spoken like a true Dead Beat Dad.

Because there are zero liberals in Arkansas and Kansas. But of course there are plenty of republicans that dont want as restrictive abortion laws as the taliban wing of the republican party.
Even in red states, sizable numbers of people believe abortion should be legal, particularly younger people.

1692663665455.png

Childless people increasing big time will ensure abortion goes away. Why not promote that?

It doesn’t seem to be a “dead issue”.

Hello there, Coyote. Maybe you can answer the question posed by me in the OP. Nobody has.

The right to abortions---including Late Term Abortions----issue is very important, most particularly in very progressive cultures--mainly in the great rotting cities run by Democrats for decades, but do those in the rotting cities know their rights won't be affected by the recent over-ruling of Roe V. Wade; or do they just want to impose their views even on cultures in which the majority ("Democracy is in danger") don't agree with them---i.e. Marxist Totalitarianism?

Last edited:
Strict abortion laws are a great way to get Democrats to leave red states.

Yeah, and keep all of the braindead right-wingers in those poor Republican-run states, that always run a deficit because they refuse to tax the rich. Democrat run states are less likely to be "in the red" with the Fed, than your redneck, bible belt retardo states.

Hello there, Coyote. Maybe you can answer the question posed by me in the OP. Nobody has.

The right to abortions---including Late Term Abortions----issue is very important, most particularly in very progressive cultures--mainly in the great rotting cities run by Democrats for decades, but do those in the rotting cities know their rights won't be affected by the recent over-ruling of Roe V. Wade; or do they just want to impose their views even on cultures in which the majority ("Democracy is in danger") don't agree with them---i.e. Marxist Totalitarianism?
You only added more Macho, religious insanity to this post.

YOU have no right to impose what women can do with their bodies, Democrats, Republicans, Independents, Citizens, residents, tourists.

YOU, insist that some "Blue States" are rotting, when they are not. They are better off then all Red States put together.

Alito and other religious nuts are the ones who have IMPOSED their views on all women in America by doing away with Roe.

You do not wish to notice how Republican women and men are voting in the past elections since then?
Your choice.

Keep up with the attempt to demean women because you really do not give a darn about them.

You can have the red states. Which depend on Federal grants on a yearly basis.
And, you can have the rotting cities run by Democrats for decades---which depend on Red States for food and fuel to keep from starving or freezing to death.

But, as usual, we are far afield from the original topic. I see that you have claimed to answer the question posed in the OP, but I don't find it.

Yeah, and keep all of the braindead right-wingers in those poor Republican-run states, that always run a deficit because they refuse to tax the rich. Democrat run states are less likely to be "in the red" with the Fed, than your redneck, Bible belt retardo states.

You only added more Macho, religious insanity to this post.

YOU have no right to impose what women can do with their bodies, Democrats, Republicans, Independents, Citizens, residents, tourists.

YOU, insist that some "Blue States" are rotting, when they are not. They are better off then all Red States put together.

Alito and other religious nuts are the ones who have IMPOSED their views on all women in America by doing away with Roe.

You do not wish to notice how Republican women and men are voting in the past elections since then?
Your choice.

Keep up with the attempt to demean women because you really do not give a darn about them.

And BTW, abortion is really NOT a political issue.

It is a medical one between and woman, her family and their doctor.

That is how it will be again in all of America.

And, you can have the rotting cities run by Democrats for decades---which depend on Red States for food and fuel to keep from starving or freezing to death.

But, as usual, we are far afield from the original topic. I see that you have claimed to answer the question posed in the OP, but I don't find it.
Fine, you are looking for a certain answer and all others are not acceptable.

Every post you write makes that very clear.

What does abortion have to do with “Marxist Totalitarianism?”

…do they just want to impose their views even on cultures..

Who is imposing what views?

If abortion is legal then each person is free to make their own decision based on their own conscience and views. Nothing is being imposed on them.

In many of those states that have banned abortion….there are majorities that do not agree with them.

Forum List

Back