Democrat Voters: do you support this?

Was wondering if anyone was gonna post this.

Get your kids outta government schools if you can, people.

Just wanna know where you really stand.

4Horsemen.jpg

Was wondering if anyone was gonna post this.

Get your kids outta government schools if you can, people.
Talk about a "war on women." Girls have become second class citizens in our government schools.

Only the rights of men who think they're women really matter.

This is a product of modern liberalism. They alone own this.

To me, that transgender person should've been told that if they do not like being out numbered by everyone else, being home schooled is always an option.

God bless you and the female students at the school always!!!

Holly

Well, maybe if the Gals formed a mob and just kicked his perverted fat ass outta there.. :whipg::whipg::whipg::whipg:

Also the group point and laugh technique would likely work...

Last edited:
But the left always says feelings trumps thought and reason. Feelings is what makes them so much smarter then the right.

That's why everything the right touches goes so horribly wrong.

Talk about a "war on women." Girls have become second class citizens in our government schools.

Only the rights of men who think they're women really matter.

This is a product of modern liberalism. They alone own this.

The young man, by his own words, says that this is only the first step and a step forward in many more steps. He says it's a great policy, unfortunately not everything we want.

He didn't mention who 'we' are, though. Though your description of modern liberalism does define the 'we' part rather well. I'd more clearly refer to them as cultural Marxists.

Jonathon Van Maren on Twitter

Last edited:
I can't count how many times I've thought to myself how glad I am that I didn't have a daughter.

The left gets away with it because while the rest of us god-fearing, barbed wire pissing sane Americans have had our heads stuck in the sand, the radical freaks who've been drastically changing our culture these past sixty years have also been winning school board and other local/low-level elections for the sole purpose of doing shit like this to our communities. For them, it's a fucking religion. And let me assure you, they're true believers. A cult of the first order, and they've had their knives sharpened and out and slicing for a very long time.

Forum List

Back