ABC cancels Tim Allen's highly rated TV show 2 months after he called out hysterical Anti Trump left

The OP claims that the show was highly rated, thus "raking in the dough".

Are you disputing that? If so, please support that argument.

Otherwise, the network cancelled a show that was making money.

The OP claims that disputes about licensing fees are why the show was canceled. The rest is just editorializing so whiners can feel victimized.

So, you're just assuming the TV executives are telling the truth, and cancelling a show that was "raking in the dough" for finical reasons....

Very trusting of you. And very self serving. And you have still done NOTHING to support your disagreement with the op, other than state your assumption.

So, basically this is you.

hearnoevil.jpg

ABC doesn't own the show, Fox does. ABC doesn't get any ancillary revenue (streaming, syndicated reruns, etc). It was likely the fees. Read the article. It wasn't boring, it was funny, not crude or whiny (welll, except for the liberal sil).

5 reasons ABC might have canceled the Tim Allen comedy Last Man Standing

From your link.

"But I also keep asking myself if everything about Last Man Standing were exactly the same except it somehow starred the famously non-controversial (at least in 2017) Ted Danson, would it be back on the air? Probably not — but the hypothetical still gives me pause. Any time the only show of one type or another, even if it’s “the only sitcom headlined by a major Trump supporter,” leaves the air, it’s hard not to wonder."

ABC has canceled Tim Allen’s Last Man Standing sitcom despite good ratings, leaving some to wonder whether the show was canned because of Allen’s conservative politics.
ABC Cancels Tim Allen’s Highly Rated TV Show 2 Months After He Called Out Hysterical Anti-Trump Left
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Two faced hypocritical leftist awwwww they gotta find their binky.

View attachment 126105
There is a nationwide boycott of ABC going on. I refuse to watch these liberal channels. I can't believe the hatred coming from the Left toward anyone with an ideology they disagree with. Fuck them. They are losing the narrative and losing control of our States and the legislatures along with the Congress.

ABC has canceled Tim Allen’s Last Man Standing sitcom despite good ratings, leaving some to wonder whether the show was canned because of Allen’s conservative politics.
ABC Cancels Tim Allen’s Highly Rated TV Show 2 Months After He Called Out Hysterical Anti-Trump Left
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View attachment 126105
There is a nationwide boycott of ABC going on. I refuse to watch these liberal channels. I can't believe the hatred coming from the Left toward anyone with an ideology they disagree with. Fuck them. They are losing the narrative and losing control of our States and the legislatures along with the Congress.

View attachment 126105

The OP claims that disputes about licensing fees are why the show was canceled. The rest is just editorializing so whiners can feel victimized.

So, you're just assuming the TV executives are telling the truth, and cancelling a show that was "raking in the dough" for finical reasons....

Very trusting of you. And very self serving. And you have still done NOTHING to support your disagreement with the op, other than state your assumption.

hearnoevil.jpg

And you're assuming it was done solely for political reasons b/c that best fits your victimhood mentality. If the show was making tons of money for ABC it would have been renewed.

hearnoevil.jpg

And you're assuming it was done solely for political reasons b/c that best fits your victimhood mentality. If the show was making tons of money for ABC it would have been renewed.

hearnoevil.jpg

I'm assuming the politics played at least a large role in the move, because that fits my observations on how shitty liberals are today.

You people would abuse your power if you were placed in charge of a lemonade stand.

I'm assuming the politics played at least a large role in the move, because that fits my observations on how shitty liberals are today.

You people would abuse your power if you were placed in charge of a lemonade stand.

Indeed. They're the most bigoted, racist, venal scum in the U.S., and would definitely make a Mao or a Stalin look like hippies if they were ever allowed to control anything. I don't boycott entertainers for their political stupidity, and neither should anybody else, but they aren't wired for genuine liberalism and tolerance, they're frothing sexual deviants and degenerates.

Of course you do. It fits your narrative of perpetual victimhood.

Yeah, I am a libertarian, but you can paint me as a 'shitty liberal' if it helps make being a whiny ass easier for you.

Last edited:
mdk, you're defending this shit and making excuses for it, so you're fully on board with conservatives being punished for speaking out their mind. Go fuck yourself. All your past denials and current denials mean exactly nothing. You're a liberal piece of shit, not a libertarian as you claim. Again, go fuck yourself.

mdk, you're defending this shit and making excuses for it, so you're fully on board with conservatives being punished for speaking out their mind. Go fuck yourself. All your past denials and current denials mean exactly nothing. You're a liberal piece of shit, not a libertarian as you claim. Again, go fuck yourself.

Tim Allen knew exactly what he was doing. He likely just had a gutfull of the politically correct vomit.

I wonder if Tim Allen has ever considered going to work at the FBI. Didn't a job there recently become available? :) :) :)

God bless you and Tim and everyone else from LMS always!!! :) :) :)

Holly (a day one fan of the show)
He can't. He is actually a convicted drug dealer.
So? That was when he was in his 20s. He's in his 60's now. Some people not only learn, but they change too. :) :) :)

God bless you and Tim always!!!

Holly

Age doesn't change the facts. You know Charlie Manson did some bad things when he was very young. Do you want him as the head of the FBI?
It would depend on how the guy is now. You once wore a diaper and sucked your thumb, didn't you? How would you feel if people forever judged you on that part of your past?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Being a criminal is not part of one's normal progression through life. Try again!

Not buying into your persecution complex isn't defending anything, crybaby.

I wonder if Tim Allen has ever considered going to work at the FBI. Didn't a job there recently become available? :) :) :)

God bless you and Tim and everyone else from LMS always!!! :) :) :)

Holly (a day one fan of the show)
So? That was when he was in his 20s. He's in his 60's now. Some people not only learn, but they change too. :) :) :)

Holly

Age doesn't change the facts. You know Charlie Manson did some bad things when he was very young. Do you want him as the head of the FBI?
It would depend on how the guy is now. You once wore a diaper and sucked your thumb, didn't you? How would you feel if people forever judged you on that part of your past?

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Being a criminal is not part of one's normal progression through life. Try again!
No, but doing things that are wrong is. Who on this planet has not done something wrong at least once in their life?

Holly

Holly

God bless you always!!!

Holly
No, but doing things that are wrong is. Who on this planet has not done something wrong at least once in their life?

Holly
I have not been arrested for a crime. How about you? If that is true for you two, that makes two of us and we are therefore more qualified than Tim Allen. Considering his background, it is absurd to even float the idea.

Holly

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Holly
I have not been arrested for a crime. How about you? If that is true for you two, that makes two of us and we are therefore more qualified than Tim Allen. Considering his background, it is absurd to even float the idea.

He paid his debt to society, he has since straightened up. Everyone is allowed to screw up as long as you change your ways, it's fine.

Of course you do. It fits your narrative of perpetual victimhood.

Yeah, I am a libertarian, but you can paint me as a 'shitty liberal' if it helps make being a whiny ass easier for you.

And again you do nothing to support your position other than attack me personally.

If you are a libertarian, you are the shittiest libertarian I have ever seen, cause you act just like a liberal.

The RussianW isn't happy unless they are feeling persecuted....even to the point of making up something/anything to be persecuted for.

YOu have offered nothing in support of your position other than the Logical Fallacy of Proof by Ridicule.

You are an asshole.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Holly

He paid his debt to society, he has since straightened up. Everyone is allowed to screw up as long as you change your ways, it's fine.

Sorry! In a perfect world, yes! In our world, no.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Holly

In a perfect world he would never have been dealing drugs.

Holly

In a perfect world he would never have been dealing drugs.

Maybe.

Forum List

Back