AA77 Did NOT Crash At The Pentagon On 9/11

Hi Retired:

He doesn't do facts.

There are plenty of facts in the Opening Post of this Topic showing clearly that AA77 DID NOT crash into the Pentagon. Where are your facts showing where a real 100-ton Jetliner crashed into the Pentagon?

This is yet another one-sided debate showing that the Govt is LYING and many of you are buying into Official Cover Story LIES ...

Same old story,

Terral

Wrong. you have no facts. Almost all the aircraft was recovered at the pentagon, including pieces large enough to have survived the impact at speed with a reinforced brick cement wall. All the bodies were recovered AT the pentagon. Both black boxes were recovered AT the pentagon. Radar clearly shows the flight of the aircraft INTO the Pentagon. Eye Witnesses saw the aircraft.

You have nothing.

Further if it were a missile you have never explained what kind of missile makes the hole evident in the walls of the pentagon, the lack of sharpnel or other tell tale signs of a missile, the explosive hole at impact would not have created the penetration into the inner walls in the manner as was the case and is public knowledge.

You have NOTHING, you have made up shit by troofers, you can not answer a single question with any facts.

not one person saw retro-fitted A-3 or a missile hit the pentagon.

witnesses did see a boeing aircraft hit the pentagon.

case closed.

Hi Sunshine:

Nice cans BTW! ;0)

<< I would buy that for a dollar! :0)

If something other than the plane, say a missle, struck the Pentagon, from where and how was it launched????? And by whom?

Sunshine is not paying much attention. I explain where the Hypersonic Raytheon Missile was launched from the retrofitted A-3 Skywarrior in my What Really Happened At The Pentagon Topic here.

Go back to the Opening Post and review the links at the bottom of the post and bump any Topic with your questions.

GL,

Terral

I'm really sorry Terral, I sent my tinfoil hat out to be cleaned and it just hasn't been the same since! :razz:

Hi Tom:

So... where's the plane?

The people in it?

In some sort of Undercover island drinking Martinis and Pina Coladas?

Thank you for making my point! Nobody here can produce a single picture of AA77 crashed ANYWHERE, but many of you simply want to believe Loyal Bushie/Obama Fairy Tales ...

Your inability to get this Pentagon Case right is reason #8 that the USA will certainly be destroyed.

GL,

Terral

Hi Tom:

So... where's the plane?

The people in it?

In some sort of Undercover island drinking Martinis and Pina Coladas?

Thank you for making my point! Nobody here can produce a single picture of AA77 crashed ANYWHERE, but many of you simply want to believe Loyal Bushie/Obama Fairy Tales ...

Your inability to get this Pentagon Case right is reason #8 that the USA will certainly be destroyed.

GL,

Terral

You are either mentally ill or just plain stupid. The plane AND the people were all accounted for IN the wreckage of the pentagon Building. Every person on the plane was accounted for IN the wreckage of the BUILDING. Almost all the plane was accounted for IN THE WRECKAGE of the Building.

You got nothing.

Hi Terral:

GL,

Terral

Pictures have been posted countless of times in previous threads concerning Flight AA77.

9/11 Conspiracy Theories - Debunking the Myths - Pentagon - Popularmechanics.com

Proof.

GL,

Tom Clancy.

--

I feel like i Pulled a Terral quite welll...

Hi Terral:

GL,

Terral

Pictures have been posted countless of times in previous threads concerning Flight AA77.

9/11 Conspiracy Theories - Debunking the Myths - Pentagon - Popularmechanics.com

Proof.

GL,

Tom Clancy.

--

Good link Tom.

Everyone smart knows that Popular Mechanics is the definitive truth on 9/11.

Terral said:
This is a fuselage piece from the retrofitted A-3 Skywarrior that blew up against the E-Ring Wall at 9:36:27 AM.

Mysterypart2.jpg

Hi Terral,
I looked at your link but couldn't find any (independent) verification regarding your claim above. Did I miss it somehow ?

I have researched the A3 speculation but couldn't find where this piece might have fitted on a whole host of A3 Skywarrior variations and models.

If you could point me to your proof of this claim that it is A3 Skywarrior debris I'm sure we can listen a bit more seriously about that particular line of evidence.

Stann

Hi Terral:

GL,

Terral

Proof.

GL,

Tom Clancy.

--

Good link Tom.

Everyone smart knows that Popular Mechanics is the definitive truth on 9/11.

Your not being Sarcastic are you? :eusa_eh:

Terral said:
This is a fuselage piece from the retrofitted A-3 Skywarrior that blew up against the E-Ring Wall at 9:36:27 AM.

Mysterypart2.jpg

Hi Terral,
I looked at your link but couldn't find any (independent) verification regarding your claim above. Did I miss it somehow ?

I have researched the A3 speculation but couldn't find where this piece might have fitted on a whole host of A3 Skywarrior variations and models.

If you could point me to your proof of this claim that it is A3 Skywarrior debris I'm sure we can listen a bit more seriously about that particular line of evidence.

Stann
the delusional Terral thinks an A-3 can be made to look like a Boeing 757

He made a claim about the debris being from an A3 Skywarrior .. I'd like to see how he came to that conclusion.

If he can show that to be true then I might start to take some of what he says more seriously.

This is not a concrete core v Steel core .. it is Boeing 757 v A3 Skywarrior.

Same rules apply .. provide proof of your claim.

Stann

Last edited:
Hi Fizz:

Mr. Fizz :)cool:) needs to post 'evidence' to support his Official Cover Story LIES rather than just talking :)eusa_liar:) and proving NOTHING ...

are you people forgetting that a 757 is not a stealth aircraft and there is no time when it was not on radar? the controllers didnt know which radar return was flight 77 at the time but we now know exactly where it was the entire time.

The FBI-produced Flight Data Recorder Evidence given to the NSTB (Jim Ritter) places 'their' fake AA77 OUTSIDE Pentagon Airspace at the time FAA says the aircraft crashed into the Pentagon. The FAA Timeline includes the Eastern Region Air Traffic Control Report Time of "0932," saying,

My USMB Topic:

FAA Timeline:

Executive Summary Chronology of a Multiple Hijacking Crisis September 11, 2001

0932 ATC AEA reports aircraft crashes into the west side of Pentagon.

The fact is that the Govt Documentation Proves 9/11 Was Definitely An Inside Job, because the fake AA77 from the FBI-produced FDR Evidence is still six minutes outside Pentagon Airspace when the FAA and the Air Traffic Controllers say the aircraft crashed into the Pentagon at 9:32 AM! This is where Mr. Fizz is supposed to explain this discrepancy in the Official Govt Documentation, but he cannot do that in a kabillion years!

... people saw the plane crash into the pentagon.

No. Some people saw what they thought was AA77 crashing into the Pentagon, but others saw the small commuter plane that was actually a painted-up A-3 Skywarrior!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SU2SSTNIds4]Michael Kelly At The Pentagon On 9/11[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bzxhRGevzEg]Don Wright At The Pentagon On 9/11[/ame]

the plane parts are there.

No. The painted-up A-3 Skywarrior parts were there (story).

the dna from the passengers and crew were there.

No. Bush, Rove, Cheney and Rumsfeld had the DNA from all the 9/11 victims 'they murdered' sent to a temporary morgue at Dover AFG in Delaware (story). The doctors had no idea that Bush and Rumsfeld were collecting victim's bodies from crime scenes all over the USA, as the inside-job murderers running the White House and Pentagon made the evidence say whatever they wished ...

if you got any evidence that flight 77 is someplace else i would love to see it.

AA77 was canceled on 9/11 like AA11 (#1). Mr. Fizzle has NO PICTURES of AA77 crashed ANYWHERE. Period ...

GL,

Terral

Once again dumb ass.... How did all the dead people from flight 77 get IN the pentagon? How did all the debris from a 757 get IN the pentagon?

Have you ever seen an aircraft fly into a reinforced cement brick wall? It shreds itself to small pieces.

Once again for the truly slow and immensely stupid.... The bodies are there, the aircraft is there, the black boxes are there. How EXACTLY did the Government pull that off in under 2 hours?

Hi Fizz:

Mr. Fizz :)cool:) needs to post 'evidence' to support his Official Cover Story LIES rather than just talking :)eusa_liar:) and proving NOTHING ...

are you people forgetting that a 757 is not a stealth aircraft and there is no time when it was not on radar? the controllers didnt know which radar return was flight 77 at the time but we now know exactly where it was the entire time.

The FBI-produced Flight Data Recorder Evidence given to the NSTB (Jim Ritter) places 'their' fake AA77 OUTSIDE Pentagon Airspace at the time FAA says the aircraft crashed into the Pentagon. The FAA Timeline includes the Eastern Region Air Traffic Control Report Time of "0932," saying,

My USMB Topic:

FAA Timeline:

Executive Summary Chronology of a Multiple Hijacking Crisis September 11, 2001

0932 ATC AEA reports aircraft crashes into the west side of Pentagon.

The fact is that the Govt Documentation Proves 9/11 Was Definitely An Inside Job, because the fake AA77 from the FBI-produced FDR Evidence is still six minutes outside Pentagon Airspace when the FAA and the Air Traffic Controllers say the aircraft crashed into the Pentagon at 9:32 AM! This is where Mr. Fizz is supposed to explain this discrepancy in the Official Govt Documentation, but he cannot do that in a kabillion years!

No. Some people saw what they thought was AA77 crashing into the Pentagon, but others saw the small commuter plane that was actually a painted-up A-3 Skywarrior!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SU2SSTNIds4]Michael Kelly At The Pentagon On 9/11[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bzxhRGevzEg]Don Wright At The Pentagon On 9/11[/ame]

the dna from the passengers and crew were there.

No. Bush, Rove, Cheney and Rumsfeld had the DNA from all the 9/11 victims 'they murdered' sent to a temporary morgue at Dover AFG in Delaware (story). The doctors had no idea that Bush and Rumsfeld were collecting victim's bodies from crime scenes all over the USA, as the inside-job murderers running the White House and Pentagon made the evidence say whatever they wished ...

if you got any evidence that flight 77 is someplace else i would love to see it.

AA77 was canceled on 9/11 like AA11 (#1). Mr. Fizzle has NO PICTURES of AA77 crashed ANYWHERE. Period ...

GL,

Terral

all this stupid crap has been debunked already. for instance ALL flights not arriving at their destination by the time the skies were cleared on 9/11 show up as cancelled. so are you going to make the argument that flight 77 actually made it to california on 9/11 or are you going to admit that you are a complete moron. take a look at las vegas on 9/11 in the same database and see how many cancelled flights there are. fucking jackass!! :cuckoo:

Hi Fizz:

No. Bush, Rove, Cheney and Rumsfeld had the DNA from all the 9/11 victims 'they murdered' sent to a temporary morgue at Dover AFG in Delaware (). The doctors had no idea that Bush and Rumsfeld were collecting victim's bodies from crime scenes all over the USA, as the inside-job murderers running the White House and Pentagon made the evidence say whatever they wished ...

AA77 was canceled on 9/11 like AA11 (). Mr. Fizzle has NO PICTURES of AA77 crashed ANYWHERE. Period ...

GL,

Terral

all this stupid crap has been debunked already. for instance ALL flights not arriving at their destination by the time the skies were cleared on 9/11 show up as cancelled. so are you going to make the argument that flight 77 actually made it to california on 9/11 or are you going to admit that you are a complete moron. take a look at las vegas on 9/11 in the same database and see how many cancelled flights there are. fucking jackass!! :cuckoo:
terral, like most troofers, is a moronic idiot

Last edited:

Forum List

Back