AA77 Did NOT Crash At The Pentagon On 9/11

Hi Fizzle:

all this stupid crap has been debunked already ....

Just show us your pictures of AA77 crashed ANYWHERE.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2THs3oNooM]Oh, you do not have any ... What a Moron![/ame]

GL,

Terral

Hi Sunny:

Some people just have too much time on their hands! :lol:

You came to the USMB "Conspiracy Theories" Forum and found some "Conspiracy Theories." Stop acting surprised and show us 'your' theories backed by EVIDENCE. Do you really believe Bush's Official Cover Story Account of 9/11??

BushieBadGuys.jpg

Great! Now all you have to do is gather the evidence online to prove it. I am willing to be the house that you :)confused:) cannot make the Official Govt 9/11 Case with an infinite amount of time ...

Sunny is here to play the Loyal Bushie DUPE and pretend that 'no conspiracy exists' (my Sig) ...

GL,

Terral

Hi Sunny:

You came to the USMB "Conspiracy Theories" Forum and found some "Conspiracy Theories." Stop acting surprised and show us 'your' theories backed by EVIDENCE. Do you really believe Bush's Official Cover Story Account of 9/11??

BushieBadGuys.jpg

Great! Now all you have to do is gather the evidence online to prove it. I am willing to be the house that you :)confused:) cannot make the Official Govt 9/11 Case with an infinite amount of time ...

Sunny is here to play the Loyal Bushie DUPE and pretend that 'no conspiracy exists' (my Sig) ...

GL,

Terral
Moron.

Hi Stan:

I looked at your link but couldn't find any (independent) verification regarding your claim above. Did I miss it somehow ?

I am sure you can find "Google" and begin your own search on the A-3 Skywarrior + Pentagon + 9/11. The A-3 Skywarrior Jets (Jon Carlson) for the Global Guardian Wargames (my What Happened On 9/11 Topic) were retrofitted with remote-control/missile systems at Fort Collins-Loveland Municipal Airport (story).

I have researched the A3 speculation but couldn't find where this piece might have fitted on a whole host of A3 Skywarrior variations and models.

Start by pulling your head out of your ... :)eek:). A real Boeing 757-200 Jetliner has a 60-ton Titanium frame and 'two' (2) 6-ton Rolls Royce Engines. You are missing about 100 TONS of evidence saying that AA77 DID NOT crash into the Pentagon. We are making the case that AA77 DID NOT crash into the Pentagon on this Topic. Right? If you want to go into detail about "What Really Happened At The Pentagon," then bump that Topic (here).

If you could point me to your proof of this claim that it is A3 Skywarrior debris I'm sure we can listen a bit more seriously about that particular line of evidence.

I have a much better idea. Stick your head back into the sand and remain in willful ignorance. I present 'the' 911Truth for the unbiased third-party reader and everyone here is at liberty to believe Santa Claus and Rudolph crashed into the Pentagon on 9/11 if that blows air up your skirt ...

GL,

Terral

Hi Diver:

you've been shown pictures of flight 77 all over the Pentagon crash site ... you just refuse to admit the truth ... what a fucking moron

We agree that Diver is a moron! However, Diver did NOT post any pictures of AA77 crashed anywhere - as usual - because none exist ...

GL,

Terral

Hi Diver:

you've been shown pictures of flight 77 all over the Pentagon crash site
you just refuse to admit the truth
what a fucking moron

We agree that Diver is a moron! However, Diver did NOT post any pictures of AA77 crashed anywhere - as usual - because none exist ...

GL,

Terral
fiuck off dipshit
you are one of the biggest fucking morons on this forum

Hi Sunny:

BushieBadGuys.jpg

GL,

Terral
Moron.

:lol:

stannrodd said:
If you could point me to your proof of this claim that it is A3 Skywarrior debris I'm sure we can listen a bit more seriously about that particular line of evidence.

Terral said:
I have a much better idea. Stick your head back into the sand and remain in willful ignorance. I present 'the' 911Truth for the unbiased third-party reader and everyone here is at liberty to believe Santa Claus and Rudolph crashed into the Pentagon on 9/11 if that blows air up your skirt ...

GL,

Terral

So what you said about the A3 Skywarrior and the photo of that debris cannot be validated with facts you have found. Funny that .. it's exactly what I found too.

You and I go back many years and up till now you've always been quite polite when we have exchanged views. I'd like to keep it that way.

You see I'm not a Troofer .. the sort that members here dislike intensely. But I do like to find actual truths about stuff like this.

You made a claim and cannot back up that claim. What am I supposed to think?

The only logical explanation is that you pulled that claim out of thin air, based on assumptions made during other aspects of what you are doing.

Here is a photograph of a piece of debris which the 911 truthers, even the Pilots forum will not touch.

This is a big concern for me because it seems to me that there is a fear of identifying it and drawing a conclusion.

If it is identified as being A3 Skywarrior debris, wouldn't that galvanize your claim and expose the Lie? If it is 757 debris however, you are up against the wall in deciding whether it was planted by "agents" .. or whether a 757 might have hit the Pentagon after all.

To be an honest researcher in this 911 event you must come to a conclusion as to the validity of that photo in terms of the Official Story or any other story.

Telling me to put my head back in the sand .. explains a lot about what you are doing. It actually discredited you.

Stann

Last edited:
Hi Stan:

... You and I go back many years and up till now you've always been quite polite when we have exchanged views. I'd like to keep it that way ....

Who cares? Here is the deal: A LOT of Loyal Bushie/Obama DUPES come to my "AA77 DID NOT Crash At The Pentagon On 9/11" Topic to declare themselves absolute FOOLS. All you have to do is produce your pictures of AA77 crashed at the Pentagon and my OP Thesis is proven wrong. Just do it! Your problem is that nothing like that exists and everyone here knows it.

NoWayBaby.jpg

This is a picture of the very location (West Wedge One Wall @Column Line 14) where many of you say a real 100-ton Jetliner crashed going 530 miles per hour. Right away you see NO 100-TON JETLINER!!!!

NoPlaneHere.jpg

I see plenty of army and navy personnel, but no signs of any crashed 100-ton Jetliner! Somebody tell us why you believe a real 100-ton Jetliner crashed at this location, besides "Because George Bush and Karl Rove said so." Show us 'your' evidence!

911-pentagon-hole-l.jpg

220 feet away we see this little hole in the rear C-ring wall that many of you say :)cuckoo:) was created by a 100-ton Jetliner going 530 miles per hour!

PW2000.jpg

And yet, two of these 6-ton engines did NOT pass through this standing C-ring Wall!!!! Go right ahead and explain how that is even possible from your Official Cover Story LIE perspective!

E6A893DC63.jpg

The fact will always be that NONE of you :)confused:) can prove that AA77 crashed into the Pentagon using the evidence, because these pictures all say THAT NEVER HAPPENED. Period!

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
The fact will always be that NONE of you :)confused:) can prove that AA77 crashed into the Pentagon using the evidence, because these pictures all say THAT NEVER HAPPENED. Period!

GL,

Terral

fucking moron. THE FUCKING BLACK BOXES FROM FLIGHT 77 WERE RECOVERED FROM THE CRASH SITE.

if you are truly seeking the truth then why dont you ever post pictures like this? fucking jackass!!
Before_the_fire_trucks_arrive.jpg

Terral said:
Here is the deal: A LOT of Loyal Bushie/Obama DUPES come to my "AA77 DID NOT Crash At The Pentagon On 9/11" Topic to declare themselves absolute FOOLS. All you have to do is produce your pictures of AA77 crashed at the Pentagon and my OP Thesis is proven wrong. Just do it! Your problem is that nothing like that exists and everyone here knows it.

Hang on a minute ... This is the topic right, .. which you authored, .. correct ?

" AA77 Did NOT Crash At The Pentagon On 9/11" .. the burden is therefore upon you to show that what you purport is in fact true.

For you to prove yourself correct .. it is you who must bring a convincing argument to the floor .. not the reader who has an open mind on the subject.

I have an open mind to the subject, and am prepared to look at all evidence and make a decision based on all the evidence. You do not have an open mind and have convinced yourself that you are correct.

I have presented a photograph taken on September 13th 2001, of what appears to be aircraft debris of some kind, from whatever the event was, .. which happened on September 11 2001 at the Pentagon.

You have ignored this evidence and will not, it seems, discuss it objectively. Instead you dodge the issue and change the subject to your own impressions and photographs of "your evidence".

This I take it means you are not interested in the photograph and the image it contains. It is a significant image and has some quite good detail .. if you could perhaps be bothered looking at the hi resolution image available at the website I have pointed you to.

Christophera does this same logic .. because steel core columns can't be seen in photos from 9/11 then a concrete core existed. It is Bullshit logic and is also bullshit as factual evidence.

I have shown you a picture of what could only be 757 wreckage if the official line is true, and you ignore it.

I can see why you get labelled as a troofer.

If you can show that this piece is not 757 then you have a good case .. if you cannot .. it doesn't imply A3 Skywarrior. It simply remains indeterminate.

Remember this is your baby .. not mine. Own the burden you made the load.

Stann

Last edited:
Hi Stan with Mr. Fizzle, DiveConMan and the Retired Idiot mentioned:

Hang on a minute ... This is the topic right, .. which you authored, .. correct?

Stan is stating the OBVIOUS without bringing us pictures or ANY EVIDENCE that AA77 crashed ANYWHERE!!!!!!!!!

" AA77 Did NOT Crash At The Pentagon On 9/11" .. the burden is therefore upon you to show that what you purport is in fact true.

The thesis, claims, EVIDENCE and conclusions (AA DID NOT Crash At The Pentagon On 9/11) all appear in the Opening Post of this Topic. Stan has the opportunity to PROVE me wrong by simply producing photographic evidence that AA77 'DID' Crash At The Pentagon On 9/11. Right? Of course! However, Stan comes to my Topics and talks nonsense :)cuckoo:) like Mr. Fizzle, the DiveConMan and the Retired Idiot, but NOBODY here has even bothered to post their pictures of the AA77 Jetliner Crash at the Pentagon! Why? That is simple: Nothing like that exists on this planet, because that NEVER HAPPENED (my thesis and conclusion).

For you to prove yourself correct .. it is you who must bring a convincing argument to the floor .. not the reader who has an open mind on the subject.

Go back to the Opening Post and try to prove something wrong, Or (better yet), accept Terral's Challenge (my Topic) and start your own discussion proving that AA77 Crashed Into The Pentagon using the evidence.

GL,

Terral

Forum List

Back