A World War II Mindset Is Needed

Flanders

ARCHCONSERVATIVE
Sep 23, 2010
I never thought of enemy combatants as sleeper cells. Today’s Drudge Report featured this definition:

400 TRAINED FOR EUROPEAN
'WAVE OF BLOODSHED'

'WORST NIGHTMARE'
AUTONOMOUS CELLS​

Call them sleeper cells, or autonomous cells, in Europe if you believe they committed those attacks in Paris and Brussels,

nick_anderson_current_cartoon_2016-03-23_5_.jpg
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/ca...ck_anderson_current_cartoon_2016-03-23_5_.jpg

I believe that in this country a fifth column is a more accurate description of the enemy already here:

NOTE: A substantial number among the thousands of “refugees” soon to arrive from the Middle East will join up with the fifth column the sewer rat set in motion not long after he took office.

And you might think about the true reason the Chicago sewer rat is working with the United Nations to bring millions of Muslim “refugees” into this country. To me, it is obvious that his motive is to have a fifth column in place in the event of an all-out war against Islam.

A One-Two Punch Cabinet

Before 9-11-2001 Democrats did as much as they could do to neuter America’s intelligence agencies. When the attacks began here they refused to admit that Islam declared war on this country. The attackers were nothing more than criminals to hear Democrats tell it. The fact is that Nazi Germany’s fifth column was miniscule compared to the support Muslim fifth columnists will get just as Muslim combatants get in Europe.

When Muslim fifth columnists explode all over this country, each attack will be labeled criminals, or nut jobs, or called a splinter group acting independently with a shadowy connection to ISIS or al-Qaeda or both. No matter how many attacks take place the federal government will not fight a war against Islam, the religion of peace.

mrz031616dAPR20160315114536.jpg
http://media.townhall.com/Townhall/Car/b/mrz031616dAPR20160315114536.jpg

Finally, Democrats fear a World War mindset gripping the American people because that will lead to unconditional victory. More Americans were killed when the World Trade Towers were destroyed than were killed on the day Japan attacked Pearl Harbor; so it is hard for me to understand why the WW II mindset did not set in after 9-11-2001. In an effort to understand the traitors in our own federal government, I concluded that fighting criminals, splinter groups, or whatever, can be prolonged for decades if need be —— until Americans are worn down to the point of surrendering —— not to Islam —— but surrendering their country to a global government.

No, actually, the last thing we need is WWII era attitude toward war.

Granted, that's what the GOP wants because they're really wanting to buy a lot more tanks we'll never use any more than we use the ones we've got and planes that don't fly.

Killing innocents is how they make piles of money for their 1% owners but it will not win the war against terrorists.

Besides which, the worthless Repub SOBs in congress have consistently refused Obama's requests for help with jobs, healthcare and housing for our vets. The last thing we need are more vets for the Repubs and RWs to shit on.

What we need is to continue the proven 21srt century combat methods that have resulted in our military killing more terrorists than anyone on the planet.

6663_540612366101468_8633099249198294078_n.jpg

Granted, that's what the GOP wants because they're really wanting to buy a lot more tanks we'll never use any more than we use the ones we've got and planes that don't fly.

Killing innocents is how they make piles of money for their 1% owners but it will not win the war against terrorists.

Besides which, the worthless Repub SOBs in congress have consistently refused Obama's requests for help with jobs, healthcare and housing for our vets. The last thing we need are more vets for the Repubs and RWs to shit on.

What we need is to continue the proven 21srt century combat methods that have resulted in our military killing more terrorists than anyone on the planet.

the resistence to the WORLD WAR II mindset was the biggest factor in the tragically delayed response to the Nazi agenda. The propaganda of the 1930s
was just as DESPERATE to TRIVIALIZE the galloping advance of Nazism as the
faux "leftist/liberal" is today.

I never thought of enemy combatants as sleeper cells. Today’s Drudge Report featured this definition:

400 TRAINED FOR EUROPEAN
'WAVE OF BLOODSHED'

'WORST NIGHTMARE'
AUTONOMOUS CELLS​

Call them sleeper cells, or autonomous cells, in Europe if you believe they committed those attacks in Paris and Brussels,

nick_anderson_current_cartoon_2016-03-23_5_.jpg
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/ca...ck_anderson_current_cartoon_2016-03-23_5_.jpg

I believe that in this country a fifth column is a more accurate description of the enemy already here:

NOTE: A substantial number among the thousands of “refugees” soon to arrive from the Middle East will join up with the fifth column the sewer rat set in motion not long after he took office.

And you might think about the true reason the Chicago sewer rat is working with the United Nations to bring millions of Muslim “refugees” into this country. To me, it is obvious that his motive is to have a fifth column in place in the event of an all-out war against Islam.

A One-Two Punch Cabinet

Before 9-11-2001 Democrats did as much as they could do to neuter America’s intelligence agencies. When the attacks began here they refused to admit that Islam declared war on this country. The attackers were nothing more than criminals to hear Democrats tell it. The fact is that Nazi Germany’s fifth column was miniscule compared to the support Muslim fifth columnists will get just as Muslim combatants get in Europe.

When Muslim fifth columnists explode all over this country, each attack will be labeled criminals, or nut jobs, or called a splinter group acting independently with a shadowy connection to ISIS or al-Qaeda or both. No matter how many attacks take place the federal government will not fight a war against Islam, the religion of peace.

mrz031616dAPR20160315114536.jpg
http://media.townhall.com/Townhall/Car/b/mrz031616dAPR20160315114536.jpg

Finally, Democrats fear a World War mindset gripping the American people because that will lead to unconditional victory. More Americans were killed when the World Trade Towers were destroyed than were killed on the day Japan attacked Pearl Harbor; so it is hard for me to understand why the WW II mindset did not set in after 9-11-2001. In an effort to understand the traitors in our own federal government, I concluded that fighting criminals, splinter groups, or whatever, can be prolonged for decades if need be —— until Americans are worn down to the point of surrendering —— not to Islam —— but surrendering their country to a global government.

Real Americans won't ever get that worn down.

So...will we go total war footing? Rationing, the corporations required by the government to switch to war production?

It could happen if it becomes necessary. It is far better to respond EARLY to
the development of the conflict than to wait around for rampant escalation

Muddly dear, what pork was attached to the bill? Was it a single issue bill?

the resistence to the WORLD WAR II mindset was the biggest factor in the tragically delayed response to the Nazi agenda. The propaganda of the 1930s
was just as DESPERATE to TRIVIALIZE the galloping advance of Nazism as the
faux "leftist/liberal" is today.

The resistance to the realities of guerilla warfare is why we keep losing wars - from Vietnam to the present. Using guerilla warfare is why we won the Revolution.

Y'all can hate Obama for setting a new record of job creation and for saving the US and the world from total financial collapse but it has been his use of drone strikes that has killed the most terrorists of anyone in the world.

RWNJ hero, Pooting, OTOH, recently bombed a fruit market, killing mostly children and women (ALL innocent civilians), then, just like another war profiteer and RWNJ hero, GWBush, declared 'mission accomplished' and pulled out.

Pooting and mostly killed innocent civilians and lied about the number of hits he made on ISIS

"Source: Russia Ministry of Defense ... Russia counts sorties flown. The United States counts strikes on targets"

RWNJ traitors have complained that the US does not drop all bombs. Apparently, they think Pootin's hits on grapefruit and little children is preferable to hitting the actual enemy.

So...will we go total war footing? Rationing, the corporations required by the government to switch to war production?

It could happen if it becomes necessary. It is far better to respond EARLY to
the development of the conflict than to wait around for rampant escalation

You cannot possibly be talking about ISIS.

ARE YOU??

HUH? I am talking about the various movements related to ISLAMIC
"JIHAD" for the promulgation of islam and its "supremacy" -----there are
several, the Iranian Agenda is as significant as the conglomeration of
sunni terrorist groups

Real Americans won't ever get that worn down.
To unkotare: I only wish I could be certain you are correct. Sad to say, you are discounting the power of television, and generations of Americans who were brainwashed by teacher’s unions. A substantial number of at least three generations of Americans were taught to believe that our Founding Fathers and the liberties guarantied in the Constitution itself are things to be ashamed of. And that is not considering the immigrants who came here already full of hatred for this country.

Parenthetically, some years ago a thousand or so Muslims serving in the U.S. Army declared they would not kill another Muslim in combat. Combine American Muslims with the millions of America-haters and you realize that people like that do not win wars for this country. It all makes it hard for me to believe that a minority of Americans stand much of a chance of defending this country. They stand no chance at all after you add in all of the traitors who control the levers of power in the federal government. Frankly, I doubt if today’s civilian Americans would have fought WW II let alone win it.

The resistance to the realities of guerilla warfare is why we keep losing wars - from Vietnam to the present.
To Luddly Neddite: The U.S. military never lost a battle in Vietnam. It was people like you and John Kerry that brought defeat to this country by handing Communists a political victory to the North Vietnamese. Not only did your kind give them a victory, you all gave a sovereign nation to Communism.
Using guerilla warfare is why we won the Revolution.
To Luddly Neddite: I’ll give you the benefit of doubt and say that you heard of the Declaration of Independence. But I have to ask: Did you ever hear of the Continental Army?

NOTE: Victory turned the Declaration of Independence into a formal declaration of war. The British would have used the D of I to hang our Founders had the Colonists lost.

Questions: Would you fight a revolution against the federal government? If so, would you use guerrilla tactics in occupied territory (our fifty states)?

guerrilla or guerilla (noun)

A member of an irregular, usually indigenous military or paramilitary unit operating in small bands in occupied territory to harass and undermine the enemy, as by surprise raids.

noun, attributive
Often used to modify another noun: guerrilla warfare; guerrilla tactics.​

Now if you want to fight a guerrilla war in Muslim countries you must first occupy their territory. Even assuming you are onto something, you should be able to define victory. The only victory I can see is to give a defeated MUSLIM GOVERNMENT a WW II peace à la Japan, Germany, and Italy. Which brings us back to a WW II mindset going in.

Finally, you do not offer much in the way of viable solutions. So let me be clear about victory and occupation:

The fact is that militarily occupying a defeated country is not the only choice. The lesson learned in the Algerian War (1954 - 1962), and the more recent war in Iraq, taught that future wars must be fought without occupation as the end game when it is certain the enemy will fallback on terrorism to drive out the occupiers.​

6 Destroy everything with all of the technology available short of nuclear weapons. Destroy every commercial building. Destroy every structure higher than 25 feet. Destroy every dam, every bridge, every tunnel, every power plant, every airport, every railroad. When that is done do not sign a peace treaty with people who advocated war in the first place. Never signing a peace treaty means that every time a defeated enemy rebuilds something knock it down again until they curse the reason they started their war.​

Muslims Made Occupation Obsolete

In short: Do not occupy. Do not let them emigrate. Isolate them in their own country.

To Luddly Neddite: The U.S. military never lost a battle in Vietnam. It was people like you and John Kerry that brought defeat to this country by handing Communists a political victory to the North Vietnamese. Not only did your kind give them a victory, you all gave a sovereign nation to Communism.
Correct! Political bullshit prevented winning the war. The Trail winding through Cambodia was a no-no for engagement. Pure bullshit it was.

Forum List

Back