A word to the wise

“These are times when the American people look for leaders. Leaders don’t whine. Leaders don’t blame." Trump is severely unqualified And my years with Obama while not great ,were good years and he left a far better economy to dump than he was given by repub gwb

Since Obozo wasn’t a leader he best STFU. Leaders don’t whine or blame? This from an incompetent ass who did nothing but whine and blame Bush for 8 years. He and his husband are know nothing jokes.
Lantern Obama was noted for NOT bashing gwb the AH Show me a link where he did ,,,that wasn't deserved

Barack Obama on Tuesday called out President Donald Trump’s widely criticized handling of the coronavirus pandemic, urging voters to “demand better of our government.”

“We’ve seen all too terribly the consequences of those who denied warnings of a pandemic,” Obama tweeted. “We can’t afford any more consequences of climate denial. All of us, especially young people, have to demand better of our government at every level and vote this fall,” he added.

Obama did not mention Trump by name in the tweet.
How can anyone so stupid and clueless even pretend to address the wise? Obama's only experience has been in addressing the stupid and clueless amongst us.
That's why he won by great margins ??Even won the Popular vote , imo the stupid amongst us were Trump voters and now even you must see the pain he caused by doing nothing when he should have acted presidential
He won simply because of skin color. Period full stop. A lot of people were deathly afraid of the racism card.

No he didn't. No one was concerned with having the race card played on them.
I still maintain if McCain picks a moderate VP who could form coherent sentences and wasn't a right wing whack-a-doodle, he might have won.

Nobody from the Republican party stood a chance given the economy.

Bottom line, The Trump/Pence team is handling this virus attack as well as anyone could possibly handle it.
That is far from clear. We won’t know this with any certainty for a long time.

One thing that is for certain, Trump’s attempts to downplay the risk early on were clearly misguided.
One could say misguided. But you could also claim that leaders like Churchill were misguided when he kept saying that the U.K. would persevere. You could say that JFK was misguided when he claimed we would go to the moon.

Should Churchill have told them that we can't win?
Should JFK have said we have no real idea how to get to the moon because we have never done it and we don't have the technology?

If Churchill had said the Nazis are totally under control as they marched into Paris, he would have been thrown out of office immediately.

there is a difference between optimism and lying. Trump is optimistic, as he should be, so am I and most americans. the lefties on CNN and Ny times are lying to you, all day every day. They are the enemy of the USA because they want us to fail.

If you want America to fail, elect a reality TV-star with a history of bankruptcies, lawsuits, fraud settlements, hush money agreements, and divorces. If he inherits a good economy, things should be okay until a crisis happens.

Oops.

or we could elect an incompetent liar from Kenya who is gay and married to a tranny and has two kids that he bought. A corrupt america-hating racist who had never accomplished anything in his miserable life, but could read a tele prompter like an actor.

Obama----------worst president in history

Trump-----------one of the best and possibly the best when his 8 years are over.

You just keep telling yourself that. It's funny but you Trump ass kissers have been so obsessed with Obama (and unable to lay a glove on him) that instead of just being remembered as a good president, he's liable to be remembered as one of the greatest men to ever set foot in that Oval Office. And you'll have helped make it happen. :) And I love the fact that there's nothing you or you ilk can do to change that.

Honestly, 8 years. No scandals, no indictments, no convictions, no member of his administration going to jail. Just a whole bunch of alt-right conspiracy theories and other shit thrown against the wall. No wonder the Republican party and Conservatism in general are on their way out. No honesty, no integrity, no accountability.

And sorry, Trump goes down as the worst president this country ever elected.

We have the White House and the Senate, and you think that's being on our way out?

Barack Obama on Tuesday called out President Donald Trump’s widely criticized handling of the coronavirus pandemic, urging voters to “demand better of our government.”

“We’ve seen all too terribly the consequences of those who denied warnings of a pandemic,” Obama tweeted. “We can’t afford any more consequences of climate denial. All of us, especially young people, have to demand better of our government at every level and vote this fall,” he added.

How can anyone so stupid and clueless even pretend to address the wise? Obama's only experience has been in addressing the stupid and clueless amongst us.
That's why he won by great margins ??Even won the Popular vote , imo the stupid amongst us were Trump voters and now even you must see the pain he caused by doing nothing when he should have acted presidential
He won simply because of skin color. Period full stop. A lot of people were deathly afraid of the racism card.
Maybe that’s why you for voted him, but not me.
Lol. I realize that you probably vote democrat no matter what.

No he didn't. No one was concerned with having the race card played on them.
I still maintain if McCain picks a moderate VP who could form coherent sentences and wasn't a right wing whack-a-doodle, he might have won.
Cool story bro. It might need more dragons.

What makes you think you know why people voted for Obama?

“These are times when the American people look for leaders. Leaders don’t whine. Leaders don’t blame." Trump is severely unqualified And my years with Obama while not great ,were good years and he left a far better economy to dump than he was given by repub gwb

Since Obozo wasn’t a leader he best STFU. Leaders don’t whine or blame? This from an incompetent ass who did nothing but whine and blame Bush for 8 years. He and his husband are know nothing jokes.
Lantern Obama was noted for NOT bashing gwb the AH Show me a link where he did ,,,that wasn't deserved

Obozo never bashed Bush? That incompetent Muslim asshole did nothing but blame Bush for everything. Right up until the final day. Your ignorance of 8 years isn’t my problem.

You mean other then the fact that he hid his scholastic records, had no real experience, only voted present in the short time he was in congress and lied about everything he claimed he wanted to do? Gee anyone can look at the one qualification he did have.

Obozo never bashed Bush? That incompetent Muslim asshole did nothing but blame Bush for everything. Right up until the final day. Your ignorance of 8 years isn’t my problem.
give me a sample

You mean other then the fact that he hid his scholastic records, had no real experience, only voted present in the short time he was in congress and lied about everything he claimed he wanted to do? Gee anyone can look at the one qualification he did have.
but the thief who hid his taxes his school records his banking records his payoff to prostitutes is your guy lol

but the thief who hid his taxes his school records his banking records his payoff to prostitutes is your guy lol
You mean the guy that has tried to keep his campaign promises. Better then the jackass criminal Clinton or the Alzheimer's patient running now.

You mean the guy that has tried to keep his campaign promises. Better then the jackass criminal Clinton or the Alzheimer's patient running now.
Like this Max?

All of trumps words right out of his mouth and all of his lies and he pretended like it was no big deal American lives are no big deal !! VOTE BLUE

91572014_516538512632066_5945205344438321152_n.jpg

Pause

We demanded better of our government for 8 years but only got Obama.

Now Obama wants us to demand better this Fall, problem is he hasn't in any way shown Biden is better.

Like this Max?

All of trumps words right out of his mouth and all of his lies and he pretended like it was no big deal American lives are no big deal !! VOTE BLUE

91572014_516538512632066_5945205344438321152_n.jpg

Pause

Dont know if you were trying to post a video but if it was do you really think that it was not edited? Are you that naive?
Do you think a guy that can't remember his name actually did that by himself?
Do you somehow think that it exhonerartes 44 and Clinton?
Ever hear of him selling guns to the drug cartels?
Ever hear of Bengazi?
How about Solyendra?

aren't you tired max of making excuses for this unqualified garbage in our wh? Even the mafia is jealous of the way he can con America

Forum List

Back