A vote for Hillary is a vote for Tim Kaine(?)

TheGreatGatsby

Gold Member
Reaction score
I don't know if the states have recourse to take back their electoral votes should Hillary be indicted. But an indictment seems inevitable. A vote for Hillary is thusly a vote for this guy:

WillHaftawaite

Diamond Member
Staff member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't know if the states have recourse to take back their electoral votes should Hillary be indicted. But an indictment seems inevitable. A vote for Hillary is thusly a vote for this guy:

More than likely

TheOldSchool

Diamond Member
Reaction score
last stop for sanity before reaching the south

Your post is a blatant lie, and Tim Kaine would make a great President :thup:
What?
What do you mean "what?" Your tweet image is completely false, and Kaine was a great Governor and would likely be a great President.

Any more questions?

OP
TheGreatGatsby

TheGreatGatsby

Gold Member
Reaction score

What?
What do you mean "what?" Your tweet image is completely false, and Kaine was a great Governor and would likely be a great President.

Any more questions?
It's a tweet that really happened. It was deleted after the fact. And spare me your nuh uh link, dude.

Norman

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Wow, what a cuck! Did he actually say that?

He can't even keep his wife happy...

Ozone

Silver Member
Reaction score

What?

Any more questions?
kaine is a cuck.

EverCurious

Gold Member
Reaction score
Meh I've been saying it since the Clinton's stuck together that they were probably swingers - who knows maybe they hooked up with Kaine and his wife. Who cares though really.

The guys a fruit loop, did you watch the VP debate? Vote Pence!!

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List