A VERY VERY VERY good question!!!

"In truth, even a tiny minority of "1%" of Muslims worldwide translates to 15 million believers - which is hardly an insignificant number. However, the "minority" of Muslims who approve of terrorists, their goals, or their means of achieving them is much greater than this. In fact, it isn't even a true minority in some cases, depending on how goals and targets are defined." Muslim Opinion Polls - Challenging the Tiny Minority of Extremists Myth

It is a large number, I agree - but do you really want to talk about the nutcase beliefs of 1% of Christians?

Is it fair to claim that Christians believe that 'god hates fags' or is it really own the belief of 1% of Christians, and patently not the belief of 99% of Christians.

Really - 1% of ANY group of people are likely to be weird, violent, disturbed people.
Do 1% of Christians fly planes into buildings?

A Nun chooses to become a Nun. A Nun chooses to wear a habit. It is all free will. In Islamic Countries and cultures women are FORCED to wear body coverings, not by choice but by order. Failure to comply ends in beatings murder and arrest or rape.
By far, women are not "forced" to cover. It depends on the family and how conservative they are. They are not beaten into submission, not murdered or arrested or raped if they don't cover. It all has to do with specific cultures and then, within that culture, how fundamental and conservative the family is. You are very ignorant about this issue.

In addition, I have spoken to many Muslim young women who are still in school, but when they graduate and look forward to adult life, are eager to adopt a traditional dress for their culture: to cover, essentially. They want to cover and look forward to covering. Others have different ideas. It is their choice, it has to do with themselves and the conservativism of their families.

This is a subject we'd all be more than happy to remain ignorant of altogether.

The idea behind your wanting to share this info with us suggests how important this step in the process of Islamifying America must be to you as well as to the Muslim Brotherhood leaders in America and abroad. Acceptance of Muslims by American non-Muslims is an important step in the process and it will benefit Muslims greatly.

Us, not so much.

I see it as islam's attempt at conditioning us to accept larger numbers of you in this country in the future.

As Muslims have stated, and demonstrated, they intend to raise the flag of Islam over the White House some day. So, I don't feel the least bit inclined to facilitate your religion's attempt to undermine my nation's government or take away my freedoms.

Nothing personal but I'd make it as unpleasant and difficult as possible for Muslims in America in order to keep their numbers from reaching critical mass when the typical Muslim disruptions such as, protests, making demands of government for special treatment and social upheavals begin.

Maybe they will try Canada instead.
This post represents a terrific amount of ignorance. And you seem to revel in that ignorance. Only a tiny, miniscule number of the 1.6 billion Muslims on this planet are extremists. And, though I am American, I do not live there and have no interest one way or the other about your unfounded fear of Muslims and Islam. Muslims are not taking over America: they represent about 2% of the population. You are hysterical.

whats a "tiny" amount of 1.6 BILLION- OH thats right A TON OF PEOPLE.
You people seem totally miss the point. First, you make a broad, sweeping generalization about all Muslims, then when I point out that within the 1.6 billion Muslims on the planet, only a minority wear the Abaya, and most of those do it by choice, you say how it is still a lot of people. It may be a lot of people, but it is not most Muslims. So, stop believing and saying that Muslim women are forced to wear the abaya and hajab. It is simply not true.

No, it is YOU who is missing the point.

If you know dogs have fleas and you bring a dog into your home to live you know you have a chance of suffering a flea infestation.

But in the case of dogs and fleas we can use collars and sprays and shampoos and such to eliminate the problem.

But when a group of people come to live in your country and you know some of them have the Jihadi or Islamist intent but you can't know exactly which ones are infected, how much sense do you need to know that because we have no way of eliminating this threat the key to keeping America free of these "pests" is to keep them out!

Or keep their numbers to the level of manageability.

That is, below Dr. Peter Hammond's Stage Two level mentioned in the Five Stages of Islam.

http://www.think-israel.org/butrick.5stagesislam.html

first of all, they do not dress the same, nuns don't cover their faces and most do not dress like the one in the picture.

secondly Nuns have a choice to become nuns and even most nuns have a choice as to what they wear.

They are not beaten into submission nor afraid to show their faces lest some mongrel can't control himself.

Firstly, 90% of Muslim women do not cover their faces either.

Secondly, most women who veil choose to do so freely and of their own volition.

Thirdly, it is really only in countries like the Gulf states, Iran or Nigeria women face violence for not veiling.

Would I be correct in guessing that you have never been to a Muslim country?
Who, in their right mind, would want to go to a muslim country?
LOL You are such a no nothing. My experience in Muslim countries has been quite pleasant. You have absolutely no idea what it is like, yet you go on and on about it as if you did, with a completely misguided vision of the reality. And you refuse to listen to or accept what people who have been in those countries know. What a fool.

Last edited:

first of all, they do not dress the same, nuns don't cover their faces and most do not dress like the one in the picture.

secondly Nuns have a choice to become nuns and even most nuns have a choice as to what they wear.

They are not beaten into submission nor afraid to show their faces lest some mongrel can't control himself.

Thirdly, it is really only in countries like the Gulf states, Iran or Nigeria women face violence for not veiling.

LOL You are such a no nothing. My experience in Muslim countries has been quite pleasant.

This is not a surprise for a person who trades, or used to, on her looks and charm.

Both of which can take one far.

Like Obama, I'd guess.

Last edited:
"In truth, even a tiny minority of "1%" of Muslims worldwide translates to 15 million believers - which is hardly an insignificant number. However, the "minority" of Muslims who approve of terrorists, their goals, or their means of achieving them is much greater than this. In fact, it isn't even a true minority in some cases, depending on how goals and targets are defined." Muslim Opinion Polls - Challenging the Tiny Minority of Extremists Myth

It is a large number, I agree - but do you really want to talk about the nutcase beliefs of 1% of Christians?

Is it fair to claim that Christians believe that 'god hates fags' or is it really own the belief of 1% of Christians, and patently not the belief of 99% of Christians.

Really - 1% of ANY group of people are likely to be weird, violent, disturbed people.
The ten or 20 people involved in causing 9/11 are such a miniscule minority of the 1.6 billion Muslims that it is nearly incalculable. Far, far, far less than 1%.

LOL You are such a no nothing. My experience in Muslim countries has been quite pleasant.

This is not a surprise for a person who trades, or used to, on her looks and charm.

Like Obama, I'd guess.
LOL!!!
:rolleyes-41::cuckoo:

10409290_720436098032534_7159317606428875966_n.png

I looked for Priest beating nuns foir dress code violations but found nothing maybe you can help?
February 20, 2010 - Women Beaten in Malaysia under Shariah Law
BeatingWomen.jpg

470688_370.jpg

Summary Beatings over ‘Islamic Dress Codes’: Left Iran, Right Afghanistan
beating-unveiled-muslim-women.jpg

The ten or 20 people involved in causing 9/11 are such a miniscule minority of the 1.6 billion Muslims that it is nearly incalculable. Far, far, far less than 1%.

Ignorant or a liar?

Declare, please?

:)

Rupert Murdoch, head of your beloved FoxNews, relocated his entire organization to Abu Dhabi.

Rupert Murdoch, head of your beloved FoxNews, relocated his entire organization to Abu Dhabi.

Oh, Dios Mio!

He's trying to conquer the World from Abu Dhabi.

Rupert please; Abu Dhabi, DON'T!!!

It sounds like Fred's exclamation, Yabba Dabba Do!

I looked for Priest beating nuns foir dress code violations but found nothing maybe you can help?
BeatingWomen.jpg

470688_370.jpg

Years ago, while in university, I sat in on a women's group that discussed various issues. One of the members was a former nun who described many issues of priests abusing and oppressiing nuns in various ways. Being a nun is a choice, yes. Being abused and oppressed by an organization that is dominated by men who have all the power and who use that power to control women is not.

Did you miss this?

40% of Indonesians approve of violence in defense of Islam.
http://www.thejakartapost.com/detailweekly.asp?fileid=20060728.@03

Pew Global: 68% of Palestinian Muslims say suicide attacks against civilians in defense of Islam are justified.
43% of Nigerian Muslims say suicide attacks against civilians in defense of Islam are justified.
38% of Lebanese Muslims say suicide attacks against civilians in defense of Islam are justified.
15% of Egyptian Muslims say suicide attacks against civilians in defense of Islam are justified.
13% of Indonesian Muslims say suicide attacks against civilians in defense of Islam are justified.
12% of Jordanian Muslims say suicide attacks against civilians in defense of Islam are justified.
7% of Muslim Israelis say suicide attacks against civilians in defense of Islam are justified.
Support for Suicide Bombings and Bin Laden Still High Among Some Muslims CNS News(Pew Global Attitudes Project September, 2009)

BeatingWomen.jpg

470688_370.jpg

Years ago, while in university, I sat in on a women's group that discussed various issues. One of the members was a former nun who described many issues of priests abusing and oppressiing nuns in various ways. Being a nun is a choice, yes. Being abused and oppressed by an organization that is dominated by men who have all the power and who use that power to control women is not.
OK AND YOU HAVE PROOF OF THIS ALLEGATION? PHOTOS? ONE JUST ONE?

Political Chic -

A few of those numbers are shockingly high, but I wonder how many American Christians would fight to defend their faith?

Political Chic -

A few of those numbers are shockingly high, but I wonder how many American Christians would fight to defend their faith?

While it is absurd to compare Christianity with what those polls show....to even the slightest degree.....I be happy to find that you agree that "those numbers are shockingly high," and you'd think about what that means.

If you have not done so, you should view the argument made by the ultra Liberal Bill Maher and atheist Sam Harris....two guys with whom I rarely agree....eviscerating the abysmally stupid Ben Affleck.

Speaking of atheists....did you know that "(Reuters) - In 13 countries around the world, all of them Muslim, people who openly espouse atheism or reject the official state religion of Islam face execution under the law, according to a detailed study issued on Tuesday."
Atheists face death in 13 countries global discrimination study Reuters

Political Chic -

Have you ever been to a Muslim country?

It just pizzles me that you talk about hoping people "think about what that means" if you actually have no first hand knowledge of this topic, whilst clearly most other people in the discussion actually have considerable experience of this topic.

I have watched the video previously, and I agree that Affleck did not do well, but then neither did Bill Maher. I thought Sam Harris made some very strong points and spoke well. It doesn't mean that I agree with all of his conclusions, however.

Also - why is it absurd to ask if Christians would fight to defend their faith?

Political Chic -

PC implies and/or believes that what the polls mean is that these people support terrorism. When, in fact, what the polls mean is that they would support and defend their religion, if actually attacked with violence, by violence. The polls do not mean that those people are justifying or supporting terrorism.

Forum List

Back