A VERY VERY VERY good question!!!

Mr. Ofo Oao

Sep 19, 2014
10409290_720436098032534_7159317606428875966_n.png

first of all, they do not dress the same, nuns don't cover their faces and most do not dress like the one in the picture.

secondly Nuns have a choice to become nuns and even most nuns have a choice as to what they wear.

They are not beaten into submission nor afraid to show their faces lest some mongrel can't control himself.

I have a better question.

When are you going to come out of the closet?

Does the Pope pay you for this? Vatican tracs for interfaith one world religion - I think I've seen it all now........

Talk about the blind leading the blind!

A Nun chooses to become a Nun. A Nun chooses to wear a habit. It is all free will. In Islamic Countries and cultures women are FORCED to wear body coverings, not by choice but by order. Failure to comply ends in beatings murder and arrest or rape.
By far, women are not "forced" to cover. It depends on the family and how conservative they are. They are not beaten into submission, not murdered or arrested or raped if they don't cover. It all has to do with specific cultures and then, within that culture, how fundamental and conservative the family is. You are very ignorant about this issue.

In addition, I have spoken to many Muslim young women who are still in school, but when they graduate and look forward to adult life, are eager to adopt a traditional dress for their culture: to cover, essentially. They want to cover and look forward to covering. Others have different ideas. It is their choice, it has to do with themselves and the conservativism of their families.

A Nun chooses to become a Nun. A Nun chooses to wear a habit. It is all free will. In Islamic Countries and cultures women are FORCED to wear body coverings, not by choice but by order. Failure to comply ends in beatings murder and arrest or rape.
By far, women are not "forced" to cover. It depends on the family and how conservative they are. They are not beaten into submission, not murdered or arrested or raped if they don't cover. It all has to do with specific cultures and then, within that culture, how fundamental and conservative the family is. You are very ignorant about this issue.

In addition, I have spoken to many Muslim young women who are still in school, but when they graduate and look forward to adult life, are eager to adopt a traditional dress for their culture: to cover, essentially. They want to cover and look forward to covering. Others have different ideas. It is their choice, it has to do with themselves and the conservativism of their families.
Stop calling those freaks conservatives. There's nothing conservative about them and it's a cheap shot on your part. You should be ashamed of yourself, have you no dignity?

Last edited by a moderator:

Stop calling those freaks conservatives. There's nothing conservative about them and it's a cheap shot on your part. You should be ashamed of yourself, have you no dignity?
I know these people, you don't.

Last edited by a moderator:

This is a subject we'd all be more than happy to remain ignorant of altogether.

The idea behind your wanting to share this info with us suggests how important this step in the process of Islamifying America must be to you as well as to the Muslim Brotherhood leaders in America and abroad. Acceptance of Muslims by American non-Muslims is an important step in the process and it will benefit Muslims greatly.

Us, not so much.

I see it as islam's attempt at conditioning us to accept larger numbers of you in this country in the future.

As Muslims have stated, and demonstrated, they intend to raise the flag of Islam over the White House some day. So, I don't feel the least bit inclined to facilitate your religion's attempt to undermine my nation's government or take away my freedoms.

Nothing personal but I'd make it as unpleasant and difficult as possible for Muslims in America in order to keep their numbers from reaching critical mass when the typical Muslim disruptions such as, protests, making demands of government for special treatment and social upheavals begin.

Maybe they will try Canada instead.

The idea behind your wanting to share this info with us suggests how important this step in the process of Islamifying America must be to you as well as to the Muslim Brotherhood leaders in America and abroad. Acceptance of Muslims by American non-Muslims is an important step in the process and it will benefit Muslims greatly.

Us, not so much.

I see it as islam's attempt at conditioning us to accept larger numbers of you in this country in the future.

As Muslims have stated, and demonstrated, they intend to raise the flag of Islam over the White House some day. So, I don't feel the least bit inclined to facilitate your religion's attempt to undermine my nation's government or take away my freedoms.

Nothing personal but I'd make it as unpleasant and difficult as possible for Muslims in America in order to keep their numbers from reaching critical mass when the typical Muslim disruptions such as, protests, making demands of government for special treatment and social upheavals begin.

This post represents a terrific amount of ignorance. And you seem to revel in that ignorance. Only a tiny, miniscule number of the 1.6 billion Muslims on this planet are extremists. And, though I am American, I do not live there and have no interest one way or the other about your unfounded fear of Muslims and Islam. Muslims are not taking over America: they represent about 2% of the population. You are hysterical.

Us, not so much.

This post represents a terrific amount of ignorance. And you seem to revel in that ignorance. Only a tiny, miniscule number of the 1.6 billion Muslims on this planet are extremists. And, though I am American, I do not live there and have no interest one way or the other about your unfounded fear of Muslims and Islam. Muslims are not taking over America: they represent about 2% of the population. You are hysterical.

Us, not so much.

"In truth, even a tiny minority of "1%" of Muslims worldwide translates to 15 million believers - which is hardly an insignificant number. However, the "minority" of Muslims who approve of terrorists, their goals, or their means of achieving them is much greater than this. In fact, it isn't even a true minority in some cases, depending on how goals and targets are defined." Muslim Opinion Polls - Challenging the Tiny Minority of Extremists Myth

Bitch, stop calling those freaks conservatives. There's nothing conservative about them and it's a cheap shot on your part. You should be ashamed of yourself, have you no dignity?
Oh brother, more I have a friend who is a Muslim. To listen to you you're the only one who ever met a Muslim. You're anecdotal experiences are not really evidence of anything outside you're closed world view. Don't get me wrong, I'm glad you found good, but give it a rest already.

Bitch, stop calling those freaks conservatives. There's nothing conservative about them and it's a cheap shot on your part. You should be ashamed of yourself, have you no dignity?
Oh brother, more I have a friend who is a Muslim. To listen to you you're the only one who ever met a Muslim. You're anecdotal experiences are not really evidence of anything outside you're closed world view. Don't get me wrong, I'm glad you found good, but give it a rest already.
So you have lived in 3 different Muslim countries and lived and worked with Muslim people for 7 years? You have 'a friend' who is a Muslim. Yep, I see how you are as qualified as I am to discuss this issue.

Fair question if more than a little misleading. Nuns volunteer to submit themselves to God. But not every Godly woman has to. Every Muslim women has to whether clergy or not. Hence the oppression. See this illustarted best during every on-air news item coming from a Muslim country with a female journalist wearing a head cover. Even if not Muslim, it's often the law of the land. Thus oppression.

Forum List

Back