A typical Democrat

The acorn doesn't fall far from the tree.
No corruption involved investigated and nothing found but stupid GOP innuendo propaganda. Repeated endlessly and never retracted ever. Poor America
No corruption found because they fired the prosecutor under Biden's orders as VP.
Everyone in the world all our allies etcetera etcetera wanted the guy fired. It is nothing like the corrupt actions of trump and his cronies. The GOP are all going to prison if they're not there already. Wake up and smell the coffee

Democrat men get angry when the woman doesn't get an abortion and think they're entitled to not pay child support when she doesn't.

HUH? Was she raped? The girl had consensual sex. She got pregnant. For all we know, HB promised her the stars. She wants the child. If Hunter was any sort of real man, he'd marry her and father the child. At the very least he has a legal responsibility to pay child support. Hunter knew the risks when he dipped his wick.

He's a scumbag and a loser. A spoiled little playboy.

No corruption involved investigated and nothing found but stupid GOP innuendo propaganda. Repeated endlessly and never retracted ever. Poor America
You deny Hunter was/is a drug addict?
you realize that outside your garbage propaganda bubble people don't hear all these wild accusations. Ever heard of innocent until proven guilty? No wonder you people hate Democrats. Pure garbage propaganda.

You have no evidence he was an addict. He tested positive for Coke once shit happens.
Really? Here, educate yourself, idiot.
Hunter Biden opens up about struggle with addiction in new interview - CNNPolitics

No corruption found because they fired the prosecutor under Biden's orders as VP.
Everyone in the world all our allies etcetera etcetera wanted the guy fired. It is nothing like the corrupt actions of trump and his cronies. The GOP are all going to prison if they're not there already. Wake up and smell the coffee
Who is everybody? Everybody in the Obama administration? Everybody in the Biden family? Everybody in the Democrat Party? I guess it was just a coincidence he was investigating Hunter and the company that was paying him $83,000 a month for doing nothing, eh? You really are a dupe, aren't you?

Ever heard of innocent until proven guilty?
Yeah, I've heard of it. Obviously that threshold doesn't apply to Trump though. Russia collusion? Quid pro quo? No proof of either (or anything else you've accused him of). Get ready to lose another election, asshole.

You have no evidence he was an addict. He tested positive for Coke once shit happens.
Hunter Biden opens up about struggle with addiction in new interview - CNNPolitics
Franco IS a bit soft in the head...........

Thank you. and still no evidence of corruption.

Ever heard of innocent until proven guilty?
Yeah, I've heard of it. Obviously that threshold doesn't apply to Trump though. Russia collusion? Quid pro quo? No proof of either (or anything else you've accused him of). Get ready to lose another election, asshole.
How would you know? Too bad you can't carry on a political conversation. Try a political insult sometime, brainwashed functional moron.

Lives an excessive life of opulence while refusing to provide even the bare necessities for his child. That’s basically the way of the selfish, self-centered left.

Hunter Biden renting $12,000-per-month Hollywood home while refusing to pay child support
All this hateful propaganda based on nothing oh, it's no surprise the right wing has gone off the violent end. The only spike in violence is against Jews blacks Muslims and gays by right-wingers and now these gun-nut white supremacists. Breaking for hater dupes... No one is coming to take your guns and everything you know is wrong.
Right, and the debacle in Virginia never happened. Is it part of being a dim that you are so drawn to making yourself look like an idiot?

Franco IS a bit soft in the head...........
I admire and respect your opinions, brainwashed functional
Lives an excessive life of opulence while refusing to provide even the bare necessities for his child. That’s basically the way of the selfish, self-centered left.

Hunter Biden renting $12,000-per-month Hollywood home while refusing to pay child support
All this hateful propaganda based on nothing oh, it's no surprise the right wing has gone off the violent end. The only spike in violence is against Jews blacks Muslims and gays by right-wingers and now these gun-nut white supremacists. Breaking for hater dupes... No one is coming to take your guns and everything you know is wrong.
Right, and the debacle in Virginia never happened. Is it part of being a dim that you are so drawn to making yourself look like an idiot?
Any argument about your violence? you know, the point?

Imagine what the MSM would be doing if this was one of The Donald's sons, if this was Donald Jr or Eric, they certainly would not be Non-Responsive like they are with Joe Biden's son, they would be screaming that this is yet another reason why The Donald should not be President or whatever.
You believe a gigantic mountain of stupid garbage. There is no evidence of any corruption or malfeasance with the bidens, just stupid innuendo. I am shocked shocked that the son of a vice president got a good job. Absolute idiocy from the party of lobbyists and the swamp.
Franco!!! You’re alive. I was Worried. Welcome back.
Good to be back. I couldn't log in for about a month except for a minute or two a day. Very strange. It's good to be able to name call again LOL. Political insults of course.
Absolutely! What happened?

Imagine what the MSM would be doing if this was one of The Donald's sons, if this was Donald Jr or Eric, they certainly would not be Non-Responsive like they are with Joe Biden's son, they would be screaming that this is yet another reason why The Donald should not be President or whatever.
You believe a gigantic mountain of stupid garbage. There is no evidence of any corruption or malfeasance with the bidens, just stupid innuendo. I am shocked shocked that the son of a vice president got a good job. Absolute idiocy from the party of lobbyists and the swamp.
Good to be back. I couldn't log in for about a month except for a minute or two a day. Very strange. It's good to be able to name call again LOL. Political insults of course.
Well I am an idiot with computers and smartphones. My smartphone all of a sudden had no virtual keyboard. So I couldn't type in my information and it wouldn't take autofill. Finally I Got a virtual keyboard again. I was over at political forum. Com.

What debacle?

Well I am an idiot with computers and smartphones. My smartphone all of a sudden had no virtual keyboard. So I couldn't type in my information and it wouldn't take autofill. Finally I Got a virtual keyboard again. I was over at political forum. Com.
Oh...

Oh...
Not very exciting but very frustrating

Oh...
Not very exciting but very frustrating
Phones are made to break these days, requiring consumers to purchase new ones. Scams. I know as I have to replace my kids phones all the time!

Forum List

Back