A tweet that did not age well...

But that blows your bullshit memes out of the water, doesn't it.

It is not a meme, it is a tweet from your god.
Who are you voting for, Gator? If not Trump, who is better?

I don't personally see a real choice that will be effective. It's either Trump, L party, or sit home. The Dems have completely lost my vote.

I am so tired of feeling forced to vote for bad to avoid worse, rather than a real choice.

We have no options.

I will likely vote for whomever the L candidate is. There is no real choices otherwise. Not that it really matters I live in one of the 2/3 of the states where the outcome is not in question.

The best case scenario is that Trump wins and the Dems take back the Senate. Having the White House and the Senate in different hands is always best fro the country.

I don't personally see a real choice that will be effective. It's either Trump, L party, or sit home. The Dems have completely lost my vote.

I am so tired of feeling forced to vote for bad to avoid worse, rather than a real choice.

We have no options.

I will likely vote for whomever the L candidate is. There is no real choices otherwise. Not that it really matters I live in one of the 2/3 of the states where the outcome is not in question.

The best case scenario is that Trump wins and the Dems take back the Senate. Having the White House and the Senate in different hands is always best fro the country.
As long as Dems keep the House I can agree Need all of congress to stop this moron in our WH

We have no options.

I'll make it simple for you.
I'm not Hillary fan, never have been.
But she was Secty of State during the H1N1 and the Ebola crises and she would NOT have defunded CDC nor dismantled the CDC watchdog division in China.
She had first hand experience and classified info on the devastation of SARS, MERS and other epidemics.
If she had been elected we might not have had a 29,000 Dow but we fucking wouldn't be in this fucking mess either.

REPUBLICAN RICK WILSON HAS BEEN TRYIN' TO TELL YOU:

View attachment 315666
Yeah, fuck that whore. No way in hell would I ever vote for Hillary. I would vote for a dead goat before that bitch.

Trump got my vote SOLELY because is name is NOT Hillary Clinton.

Next.

You're part of the problem and totally, completely out of touch with reality.
This would not be happening if she had won.

91184194_110529933925168_6246866139159199744_n.jpg

We have no options.

Incorrect. Having today's dims in charge of anything is disaster.

We have no options.

As long as Dems keep the House I can agree Need all of congress to stop this moron in our WH

It took less than 4 years for this motherfucker to destroy our economy and kill millions with his stupidity.

THIS WAS AVOIDABLE.

Trump did nothing for 30 days and then it was fucking lame:

"

JAN. 31
The Trump administration restricted travel from China
The Trump administration suspended entry into the United States by any foreign nationals who had traveled to China in the past 14 days, excluding the immediate family members of American citizens or permanent residents. By this date, 213 people had died and nearly 9,800 had been infected worldwide."""

Fat bastard didn't declare a national emergency until March 13.

We have no options.

But she was Secty of State during the H1N1 and the Ebola crises and she would NOT have defunded CDC nor dismantled the CDC watchdog division in China.
She had first hand experience and classified info on the devastation of SARS, MERS and other epidemics.
If she had been elected we might not have had a 29,000 Dow but we fucking wouldn't be in this fucking mess either.

View attachment 315666
Yeah, fuck that whore. No way in hell would I ever vote for Hillary. I would vote for a dead goat before that bitch.

Next.

.View attachment 315688
FB_IMG_1578022468287.jpg

We have no options.

So what the fuck do you think is happening now? A fucking picnic, fat head?

We have no options.

View attachment 315666

Next.

.View attachment 315688
View attachment 315691

Uh-huh. So the Republicans endlessly investigated this and came up with nothing except Trey Gowdy sweating all the way through to his tie after an 11-hour hearing.

We don't have to investigate Trump for this catastrophe, everything is on video straight from the motherfucker's mouth.

You're a total loser.

We have no options.

It seems you have contacted "Maddow On the Brain Disease". The only cure is to learn to think and do for yourself. Good luck dingus.

Hmmmmm, land area 100,000 sqkm, vs 9,800,000 sqkm. Get back to us when you have a cogent point.

We are testing people ,not land. Do try and keep up.

Yes, the point being, moron, that we have a shitload more land area to cover than tiny little Korea. That means time to travel.

This ain't Star Trek with teleportation you know. I thought you were a science believer. Looks like you are more into fantasy than I thought.

Regardless you are just a typical whiner who will find fault with Trump no matter what he does.

Which makes you boring.
And we have Far less Labs now as we sent almost all our Pharma to China..........80% of our drugs now comes from China so the Globalist can make a killing...............now we are dependent on their manufacturing....and have less labs....

And then people go.........HOW DID THIS HAPPEN..........And then people like GATOR GO.....HOW DARE TRUMP START A TRADE WAR.

pfft............proof positive we really do need abortion here.......LOL

What testing labs did we send to China?
LOL

When you move your pharma to another country their labs go with them........We get 80% of our Pharma from China...........Not a good idea

I am talking about testing labs and we had and have many here.
We moved our capabilities overseas...........then we become dependent for Globalism.........we should NOT DEPEND on another nation for our Medicines...........

That needs to end...........

You shouldn't depend on other nations for a lot of things, but Americans want cheap. You cheered Walmart for their cheap prices, even as they forced suppliers to off-shore manufacturing, and you cheered when their employment pratices for hours, wages and benefits kept their employments dependent on food stamps, Medicaid and Section 8 hoursing, making Walmart the second most profitable company in America, on the backs of American taxpayers.

You cheered companies using social programs to supplement wages. And raising of tuition to unsustainable levels, and you voted for Republicans to put it all on the nationals credit card.

So stop whining when you're called to pay the piper for your greed and selfishness.
LOL

I don't own the globalist companies that went to China.........I've never been for that........I've never been for going off the GOLD Standard as tricky dick did............nor allowing Fractional Banking to gamble on Wall Street.........someone farts on the planet the markets collapse because we live in a world of MONOPOLY MONEY...........It's not just us.

In the end...........all that matters is what we can produce and what is of real value in this country.......and who holds that paper called a deed after the entire world implodes........might be now..........and they will come to us and say........WE ARE FROM THE GOV'T.....AND WE ARE HERE TO SAVE YOU...........LOL

You don't own the globalist companies, but you sure as hell pagtronized them, and put dollars in their pockets for doing so. You voted for the Republican Party which negotiated the China Trade Deal (Nixon), NAFTA (Reagan/Bush), and who did nothing to stop the flow of manufacturing and jobs to Third World countries, giving huge tax breaks to corporations for doing so.

We have no options.

It seems you have contacted "Maddow On the Brain Disease". The only cure is to learn to think and do for yourself. Good luck dingus.

It seems you've run out of anything to say. Getting your ass kicked hurts, don't it bro?

We have no options.

The House is meaningless these days

We have no options.

It seems you've run out of anything to say. Getting your ass kicked hurts, don't it bro?
I haven't met a slipper-wearing worthless leftist traitor that could kick my ass yet.

Hmmmmm, land area 100,000 sqkm, vs 9,800,000 sqkm. Get back to us when you have a cogent point.

Yes, the point being, moron, that we have a shitload more land area to cover than tiny little Korea. That means time to travel.

This ain't Star Trek with teleportation you know. I thought you were a science believer. Looks like you are more into fantasy than I thought.

Regardless you are just a typical whiner who will find fault with Trump no matter what he does.

Which makes you boring.
And we have Far less Labs now as we sent almost all our Pharma to China..........80% of our drugs now comes from China so the Globalist can make a killing...............now we are dependent on their manufacturing....and have less labs....

And then people go.........HOW DID THIS HAPPEN..........And then people like GATOR GO.....HOW DARE TRUMP START A TRADE WAR.

LOL

When you move your pharma to another country their labs go with them........We get 80% of our Pharma from China...........Not a good idea

We moved our capabilities overseas...........then we become dependent for Globalism.........we should NOT DEPEND on another nation for our Medicines...........

Oh for the love of GOD - Kindly cut the crap with your GLOBALISM/ DEEP STATE Crapola - Thanks!

We have no options.

I haven't met a slipper-wearing worthless leftist traitor that could kick my ass yet.

Internet tough guy on anonymous chat board? Cool! :D

3epk0t.jpg

Which makes you boring.

LOL

Oh for the love of GOD - Kindly cut the crap with your GLOBALISM/ DEEP STATE Crapola - Thanks!
No.........We don't need to be dependent on China........We need to manufacture it here.....Especially our Pharma...........If it's still too damned high that way then we need to buy from many countries and not almost all from 1 country.

We have no options.

Well it's clear that you haven't learned to do either. You continue to put your hope and faith into pissing off liberal, or at least thinking that you're pissing off liberal. You say you need to learn to think for yourself, but you posted all of the standard FOX News lies about Benghazi. Not only do you not think for youself, but you parrot the lies which 7 separate Republican investigations debunked and said were not true.

But there you are, posting them again, or rather posting a meme with the lies in them, because you can't even remember what they are without a picture with large print.

Forum List

Back