Pelosi Lies About House Bill On CNN: ‘Everything We Are Suggesting Here Relates To COVID-19’

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
94628E3E-95E6-49C6-99BC-6E8345F20159.jpeg

Riiiight.....

I guess if you’re saying they’re issues involving the known universe maybe. I wonder how much of this bill is funneled towards her husband.

Compliments from Doc7505
• Grants for audits of elections
• Elimination of postal service debt
• Reporting of corporate board member diversity by race and gender
• Corporate pay statistics by race
• Requirement for early voting
• Federal $15 minimum wage
• Permanent paid leave
• Forgiving $10,000 in student loans for every borrower.
• $300 million for the National Endowment for the Arts
• $300 million for the National Endowment for the Humanities
• $300 million for the Corporation for Public Broadcasting
• $500 million for the Institute of Museum and Library Services
• Prohibition on requiring any form of identification as a condition of obtaining the absentee ballot
• Increased collective bargaining powers for federal employee unions
• Automatic extension of non-immigrant visas
• Increased fuel emissions standards for airlines
• Reporting on release of greenhouse gases from airline flights
• Expansion of wind and solar tax credits

Yeah, all of this relates to the virus! What an ass she is

The woman is defeated, her stupid political ballcrap explodes in her gumby face, why can't the bitch resign, go home?

The Last Refuge

Pelosi Suffers Massive Political Hit – Abandons House Scheme – Announces Acceptance of Senate Bill…

Posted on March 24, 2020 by sundance

Excerpt:

You can tell when Speaker Pelosi recognizes a political backlash for her manipulative schemes because it’s the only time she blitzes the media. After suffering a very large political hit, beyond the capability of the media to defend, Pelosi said today the House will take up the Senate coronavirus bill.

The writing was on the wall late yesterday as people started digging into the 1,400 page House proposal and exposing all of the far-left ideological efforts within it. Billions were earmarked for nonsense progressive projects and the House scheme was fraught with social engineering that had nothing to do with assisting workers and businesses.

LINK

===================
The Democratic party used to have competent Speaker of the House, now they turned into the Lefticrat party, all they offer is stupidity, incompetence and mental illness

View attachment 314912

Riiiight.....

I guess if you’re saying they’re issues involving the known universe maybe. I wonder how much of this bill is funneled towards her husband.

It's Christmas for the Democrats! Go Nancy. No wonder there isn't a woman President. She bout to give the Republicans and the President a heart attack. Ka ching, Ka ching. Can't wait to see what crumbs the GOP settles with $1200 or something else?

The woman is defeated, her stupid political ballcrap explodes in her gumby face, why can't the bitch resign, go home?

The Last Refuge

Pelosi Suffers Massive Political Hit – Abandons House Scheme – Announces Acceptance of Senate Bill…

Excerpt:

You can tell when Speaker Pelosi recognizes a political backlash for her manipulative schemes because it’s the only time she blitzes the media. After suffering a very large political hit, beyond the capability of the media to defend, Pelosi said today the House will take up the Senate coronavirus bill.

The writing was on the wall late yesterday as people started digging into the 1,400 page House proposal and exposing all of the far-left ideological efforts within it. Billions were earmarked for nonsense progressive projects and the House scheme was fraught with social engineering that had nothing to do with assisting workers and businesses.

LINK

===================
The Democratic party used to have competent Speaker of the House, now they turned into the Lefticrat party, all they offer is stupidity, incompetence and mental illness
Calm down. . Do I have to get my can of gasoline and start washing out dirty filthy mouths?

The Last Refuge

Excerpt:

LINK

===================
I think that is no longer in effect. Graham came out and told the media he was leaving in disgust. Evidently Pelosi is in a bad spot.

The Last Refuge

Excerpt:

LINK

===================
Calm down. . Do I have to get my can of gasoline and start washing out dirty filthy mouths?
I have a better idea, why don't you use your gas can to douse her idiotic 1,400 page bill, to burn it to a crisp?

The Last Refuge

Excerpt:

LINK

===================
I have a better idea, why don't you use your gas can to douse her idiotic 1,400 page bill, to burn it to a crisp?
Share that bill with the rest of us. We can rip it up, the way she ripped up Trumps SOTUS speech!

Even worse for Pisslosi, Congressmen on both sides have said things were going well and the bill looked like easy passage. Then the wicked witch rode in and blew the whole thing up. The Dems have not looked good through this. Voters will remember that they held up their aid come Election Day.

Forum List

Back