A Trump surrogate just said WHAT?!?!?

You really can't be surprised at what comes out of the mouths of Trumpsters. Truth doesn't matter. What matters is that it gets talked about, reposted, retweeted....whatever.
Yeah...every time I think we've reached the bottom, they continue to surprise me with their ability to sink further into the muck, and the mire.

Yup

If I wanted to live in Iraq, Iran, Syria, Afghanistan with all the bombings going on, I'd move there.

I'm against it coming here
Non sequitur noted. Care to respond to the actual post?

Did you not notice the first word in my post was 'Yup'?

Do you want the States ending up like Germany, France, and Britain?

Our borders are porous enough without sending out engraved invitations
Do you expect us to treat the refugees the way that Europe has - shoving them into ghettoes, ignoring them, treating them like leppers, and then being surprised that they aren't gleefully "assimilating" into our society? If so, then you're quite right. If we would treat people who are already fleeing oppression, torture, and death with such little regard, then we would be doing them a favour by just not taking them in in the first place.

then we would be doing them a favour by just not taking them in in the first place.

I completely agree
I find it more than a little disturbing that you expect us to be so intolerant that we would treat these poor people with such disdain that not allowing them entry would be a service to them. That says a lot more about you, and your bigotry than it does the refugees.

It's a matter of security,

Something you seem to care little for

Non sequitur noted. Care to respond to the actual post?

Do you expect us to treat the refugees the way that Europe has - shoving them into ghettoes, ignoring them, treating them like leppers, and then being surprised that they aren't gleefully "assimilating" into our society? If so, then you're quite right. If we would treat people who are already fleeing oppression, torture, and death with such little regard, then we would be doing them a favour by just not taking them in in the first place.

then we would be doing them a favour by just not taking them in in the first place.

I completely agree
I find it more than a little disturbing that you expect us to be so intolerant that we would treat these poor people with such disdain that not allowing them entry would be a service to them. That says a lot more about you, and your bigotry than it does the refugees.

Actually its a matter of paranoia, and bigotry. But, you keep whispering "Security" to yourself, if it helps you sleep at night.

I completely agree

Actually its a matter of paranoia, and bigotry. But, you keep whispering "Security" to yourself, if it helps you sleep at night.

.Actually its a matter of paranoia, and bigotry. ,.

Keep whispering that to yourself, if it helps you sleep at night.

I completely agree

Brilliant. The PeeWee Herman, "I know you are, but what am I?" retort.

You may, at your convenience, return to the Kiddie Table. You are dismissed.

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

I completely agree

Brilliant. The PeeWee Herman, "I know you are, but what am I?" retort.

You may, at your convenience, return to the Kiddie Table. You are dismissed.

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

Nah, I left the Kiddies Table 50 or so years ago.

Obviously, they didn't you sarcasm while you were there.

Take a refresher course, and enjoy the milk and cookies.

I completely agree

a band of ISIS fighters spotted in columbus heading your way :ack-1:

I completely agree

a band of ISIS fighters spotted in columbus heading your way :ack-1:

They might find jr, they wont' find me.

Haven't lived there for over 15 years

(BTW, thanks for more proof you're stupid)

I'll get right on that :laugh:
What's the point of making statements if you can't or won't explain yourself... This is a discussion forum right?

I didn't make a statement the OP did, I made an observation.
And on what are you basing that "observation"?

Your statements.

Which statement specifically? Lemme guess: "All of them". Cuz, you know, you may be retarded, but, at least, you're predictable.

Your frustration is noted, you'll get over it trust me.

What a joke, Apparently like all liberals history is your weakest genre of knowledge. As for lies, What lies have you identified in your rebutters. When you have most of the nonpartisan people in the security offices stating categorically that there is NO WAY to know who most of these people are, and a proven lying bunch of ruling class globalist lying about the method of their entry I will take the safety of my children over the immigrants comfort. As I see it they can sit on a pile of rocks just as MY immigrant ancestors sat in New York Harbor for MONTHS till they are really checked by all possible means that including for Mine a physical exam that could easily disqualify the immigrant from entry. Immigrants NOW are a cake walk to what MY ANCESTORS WENT THROUGH. Liberals are the dumbest most shallow minded animals on earth. Well maybe smarter than an amoeba, but not much, too much like ants following the queen.

Don't forget most of our terrorists have been homegrown. I've heard it before, Will. Sorry. I'd take my chances.
The majority of the refugees just want to live, too. Have ANY refugees attacked us here?

Do we need to wait for radical jihadists to attack us before we do something? :dunno:

Have you not got enough sense to understand these people want to kill us all? What do you think "death to America" means? Their leaders have stated openly that they plan to exploit our lax immigration and refugee policies to secrete terrorists into the country. We're seeing the results of this across Europe already and it's just a matter of time before they hit us here... and you want to sit there like some kind of fucking moron and defend this "open door" policy to just keep letting them flood in to the country! Wake the fuck up!
We need to bomb the shit out of them where they live. Take back the territory they infested and the oil fields they stole. The refugees are trying to get away from a nightmare of violence, have lost everything they had, have been living in tent cities for months and years waiting for a place to come.
YOU wake the fuck up. I already told you, I can't forget the dead Jews piled in trenches and the 10 foot piles of human hair collected for stuffing furniture and WE LET THAT HAPPEN by being too weenie assed to let them in! I'll never say go ahead and do it again. NEVER. But don't you dare call me stupid for it.

Sorry but you're stupid. We do not have to allow Syrian refugees into our country. I'm sorry things are difficult for them... the radical jihadists are slaughtering Christians all over Africa right now... things are bad for them too.

I agree we need to kick their ass... we needed to kick their ass 20 years ago when they first declared this war on us, to be honest. But we don't seem to have the resolve to do that... every attempt we make, we have to tolerate the anti-war liberals writhing and crying in the streets about imperialist America stomping into sovereign nations. We cannot shoot bottle rockets at them and wipe them out... it's just not possible... it will take soldiers on the ground with heavy artillery to get the job done. and yes... people are going to die. Thanks to the policy of burying our heads in the sand the past 10 years, MORE are going to die than if we had took care of business when we should have.

Meanwhile, we have ass munches like Cybernoggin who doesn't apparently realize we're at war. They've been attacking us for 20 years and this clown has the nerve to ask me if we're at war with Islam. But we don't need to be "at war" to halt immigration from anywhere.

It's not "weenie ass" to not let terrorists into your country, dipshit. It's common fucking goat sense. Look... there is not a terrorist out there who is going to come into the country and tell you upon entering that they are a radical jihadist who plan to perpetrate terrorist acts.... that's not going to happen. So we cannot allow people to flood in here from Syria, not knowing who is the terrorist and who is harmless. Our vetting process is insufficient to handle this threat and until we can deal with it, we don't need to allow any of them in here. If refugees need a place to go, we can establish a refugee camp in one of the middle eastern countries over there and have the UN handle that.

Don't forget most of our terrorists have been homegrown. I've heard it before, Will. Sorry. I'd take my chances.
The majority of the refugees just want to live, too. Have ANY refugees attacked us here?

Do we need to wait for radical jihadists to attack us before we do something? :dunno:

Have you not got enough sense to understand these people want to kill us all? What do you think "death to America" means? Their leaders have stated openly that they plan to exploit our lax immigration and refugee policies to secrete terrorists into the country. We're seeing the results of this across Europe already and it's just a matter of time before they hit us here... and you want to sit there like some kind of fucking moron and defend this "open door" policy to just keep letting them flood in to the country! Wake the fuck up!
We need to bomb the shit out of them where they live. Take back the territory they infested and the oil fields they stole. The refugees are trying to get away from a nightmare of violence, have lost everything they had, have been living in tent cities for months and years waiting for a place to come.
YOU wake the fuck up. I already told you, I can't forget the dead Jews piled in trenches and the 10 foot piles of human hair collected for stuffing furniture and WE LET THAT HAPPEN by being too weenie assed to let them in! I'll never say go ahead and do it again. NEVER. But don't you dare call me stupid for it.

Sorry but you're stupid. We do not have to allow Syrian refugees into our country. I'm sorry things are difficult for them... the radical jihadists are slaughtering Christians all over Africa right now... things are bad for them too.

I agree we need to kick their ass... we needed to kick their ass 20 years ago when they first declared this war on us, to be honest. But we don't seem to have the resolve to do that... every attempt we make, we have to tolerate the anti-war liberals writhing and crying in the streets about imperialist America stomping into sovereign nations. We cannot shoot bottle rockets at them and wipe them out... it's just not possible... it will take soldiers on the ground with heavy artillery to get the job done. and yes... people are going to die. Thanks to the policy of burying our heads in the sand the past 10 years, MORE are going to die than if we had took care of business when we should have.

Meanwhile, we have ass munches like Cybernoggin who doesn't apparently realize we're at war. They've been attacking us for 20 years and this clown has the nerve to ask me if we're at war with Islam. But we don't need to be "at war" to halt immigration from anywhere.

It's not "weenie ass" to not let terrorists into your country, dipshit. It's common fucking goat sense. Look... there is not a terrorist out there who is going to come into the country and tell you upon entering that they are a radical jihadist who plan to perpetrate terrorist acts.... that's not going to happen. So we cannot allow people to flood in here from Syria, not knowing who is the terrorist and who is harmless. Our vetting process is insufficient to handle this threat and until we can deal with it, we don't need to allow any of them in here. If refugees need a place to go, we can establish a refugee camp in one of the middle eastern countries over there and have the UN handle that.
The only thing in that entire temper tantrum I agree with is your implication (as highlighted) that you have the sense of a fucking goat. Have a good day.

So, Betsy McCaughey, the Republican Lieutenant Governor under George Petacki, in case anyone wants to pretend that she is a "Nobody", went on CNN this week, defending Trump's "Extreme Vetting" rhetoric. Considering her comments, one has to wonder, does the Trump campaign prepare their surrogates at all?!?! Let's start with her very first comment:

Let me tell you what the danger is. Number one, rape. When you look at what’s happening across Europe, women and young girls are being gang raped by Syrian and Muslim refugees who claimed it was because these women were scantily dressed.

Shall we cite all of the times when Right Wing spokespersons - beginning with Rush Limbaugh - have repeatedly "warned" women to be careful what they wear, how they act, how much they drink, what parties they go to, so they don't "make themselves targets" for rapists? Now, suddenly because it's Muslim men, the Right recognises that what a woman wears should make no difference, and never makes it okay to be raped?!?!

As a side note, she cited "European papers" as her source - that's it. Not any particular papers. Just the generic "European papers" - and claimed that it was "well documented". The reality is that according to the Swedish National Council for Crime Prevention victim survey shows that the number of sex crimes is virtually unchanged since 2005. So, you know...there's that. Also there's this: Over a hundred women did report sexual assaults in the German city of Cologne on New Year’s Eve, which was widely blamed on an influx of refugees. But one high-profile gang rape cased blamed on Muslim men earlier this year turned out to be a fabrication.

But it gets better!!!! This genius went on to say:

Take a look at what we did during World War II, for example. We need to have the same kind of meticulous vetting that we did during previous wars because we are at war.

I can't wait to see some Trump supporter come in and try to insist that McCaughey wasn't saying exactly what she was saying. That's right. She endorsed a return to the Japanese Interment Camps that made us sooo popular, and that historians all agree was such a brilliant idea, and to use them for Muslims refugees! Because, you know, that will so encourage them to assimilate into American Society.

You can find the story here, at The Raw Story. And I included a video of the interview, so you can watch these words come out of the woman's mouth for yourself. Does the Trump campaign even pretend to vet, or prepare these surrogates before they trot them out in front of the cameras?!?!?! I mean, Trump does get that, because he is allowing her to speak on his behalf, he will be associated with the things she says, right?

When a crazy person blurts out "gang-raping of women and girls across Europe" it's up to the reporter to cut their mic immediately and apologize to their audience for not properly vetting the guest.

That kind of statement needs to be treated the same as someone saying "the moon about to collide with Pacific Ocean"....

Actually, that's your rhetoric. Let me explain this to those who haven't figured it out... You are a sniveling little coward who wouldn't step in to defend your mother if she were being mugged. You are scared to death that a protracted war with radical Islam will mean you might have to actually fight and you're a devout chicken shit. To compensate for your shameful cowardice, you have concocted this 'holier than thou' narrative where everyone is a bigot and paranoid because they want to wipe out this threat. And that's what's going on with you people, you're scared to death of radical Islam and this is how you've chosen to deal with your fear.

But it's okay, Nancy... we'll make a "safe place" for you and we'll let you know when it's safe to come out. We won't let the bad guys get you and we won't make you stand up and be a man. I read where Target is spending millions to build single-stall restrooms in all it's stores, so you're good to go!

The bottom line is this... We HAVE to fight this enemy. There is no alternative option here, they have to be crushed and defeated. And if little cowardly piss ants like you are going to try and obstruct our efforts, we'll have to take measures to deal with you, and we most certainly CAN do that if that's what it takes.

The only thing in that entire temper tantrum I agree with is your implication (as highlighted) that you have the sense of a fucking goat. Have a good day.

Well shitstain... I give zero fucks what you agree with. Anyone so pathetically ignorant to ask if we are at war with Islam after being attacked repeatedly for 20 years is just too stupid to give a shit about.
I never asked that question, and anyone who is so retarded that they have top resort to name-calling is just a fucktard not worth the sperm that should have run down their daddy's leg. Do feel free to fuck off.

I never asked that question

So, to be clear, you are saying we are at war with Islam?

Yeah, you kinda did.
Actually, you're right. I did. So, again, you are saying that we are at wart with an entire religion? Really? You're sure you wanna stick with that position? Because there are about 5 or 6 million Americans who would be interested to know that you hate them, and think that our government is at war with them.

Yeah, you kinda did.
Actually, you're right. I did. So, again, you are saying that we are at wart with an entire religion? Really? You're sure you wanna stick with that position? Because there are about 5 or 6 million Americans who would be interested to know that you hate them, and think that our government is at war with them.

I don't hate anyone and we're not at war with an entire religion. We are at war with radical Islam which dominates the Muslim religion at the moment. Until the Muslims reign in their fringe radicals, their entire religion has to suffer for what the radicals are doing. Sorry, but radical Muslims don't have a big R tattooed on their forehead so we can tell the difference.

Radical Islamist extremists declared war on America 20 years ago. They've killed thousands of innocent Americans and continue to do so. They will keep killing Americans until we stop them. So yes... I am going to stick with the facts which are true... you can keep your head in the sand if you want to.

Yeah, you kinda did.

I don't hate anyone and we're not at war with an entire religion. We are at war with radical Islam which dominates the Muslim religion at the moment. Until the Muslims reign in their fringe radicals, their entire religion has to suffer for what the radicals are doing. Sorry, but radical Muslims don't have a big R tattooed on their forehead so we can tell the difference.

Radical Islamist extremists declared war on America 20 years ago. They've killed thousands of innocent Americans and continue to do so. They will keep killing Americans until we stop them. So yes... I am going to stick with the facts which are true... you can keep your head in the sand if you want to.
No one has their head in the sand. I am well aware that we are in conflict with radical Islam. However, that doesn't mean that we punish all Muslims for the actions of their radicals. Should we vet Muslims coming into this country to insure that they are not radicals? Sure. And we do. But to just issue a blanket ban on all Muslims does nothing but piss of the Muslims that aren't radicals, feed the narrative of the radicals that "The Devil West' hates all Muslims, and makes it easier for the radicals to recruit more Muslims to their cause.

So, sure. Let's just ban all Muslims, and make it easier for the radicals to swell their ranks.

There is no open door and nobody is supporting an open door... That is a lie. Everybody gets screened... I don't think anybody is opposing making the screening process as efficient as possible.

Forum List

Back