A Tool Of Putin

whoisit

Gold Member
Jul 19, 2016
That is what your called if you don't want a war with Russia. The powers that be are using every false narrative they can to shut up any opposition. Racist, nazi, anti vaxer, now Putin lover,

I fast forwarded the video to point of the thread, watch what you want of the video.

Democrats talk tough about Putin but get flexible with him behind America's back.

To beat Putin, we need to open all oil production and lower the price of crude. Democrats rather live under Putin's boot and enrich him with high oil prices.

The stolen election was the best thing to happen to Putin. If it wasn't for Democrats war on America's energy, Putin couldn't afford to invade today.

At this point I hope Putin subjugates Ukraine sooner rather than later......I cared shit-all what went on there when it started but idiots like Biden and the gop neocons are making it my business so I vote for a quick end that does not involve a nuke exchange.

Left to the media and the young inexperienced ivy league pukes running things at the state department I don't like our chances.

Moscow's man-on-the-scene is up to his usual propaganda

Moscow's man-on-the-scene is up to his usual propaganda.

Looks like this works both ways, kinda spy vs spy mad Magazine deals.

Live Updates: Putin Pushes Terms For Ukraine’s Surrender — Bookmark For New Developments!

Russia has begun launching cruise missiles at airfields near Kiev in response to Secretary of State Antony Blinken stated Poland or other EU nations will supply Ukraine with fighter jets.

Russia using cruise missiles to knock out airports outside Kyiv now. This will increase as their forces inch closer to the capital. https://t.co/Mwgr7jjOMc
— Jack Posobiec 🇺🇸 (@JackPosobiec) March 6, 2022

Moscow's man-on-the-scene is up to his usual propaganda.

We see you people.

1646758982349.png

Looks like this works both ways, kinda spy vs spy mad Magazine deals.

Live Updates: Putin Pushes Terms For Ukraine’s Surrender — Bookmark For New Developments!

Russia has begun launching cruise missiles at airfields near Kiev in response to Secretary of State Antony Blinken stated Poland or other EU nations will supply Ukraine with fighter jets.
That's what I would do too, crater the airfields, and make them use improvised runways.

That said I believe the jets Poland is going to send are Soviet era so many of them can land and take-off on fields that would limit many US provided aircraft but even then it's much harder on the airframes.

If Bidenista's can't censor you, instead they'll do their damnedest to marginalize you.
It also helps having Big Tech and legacy media in their corner.

That's what I would do too, crater the airfields, and make them use improvised runways.

That said I believe the jets Poland is going to send are Soviet era so many of them can land and take-off on fields that would limit many US provided aircraft but even then it's much harder on the airframes.

I didn't realize they were more advanced than our jets still not sure that is accusant.

Forum List

Back